Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-11-2009, 11:42 AM   #201
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Now, does borderline nudist mean you just take some of your clothes off??
I think people can live sexually any way they please just as long as the people they are sexin know too. I dont think if someone behaved in a way someone else didnt like they would give a bad name to every other person of their persuasion..i think people get respect on an individual basis depending on how they have earned it, regardless of sexuality. For me, this is the way it goes anyway.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:00 PM   #202
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Pick a side, people. We're at war.

Personally, I waver between identifying as hetero and bi. I'm open to the possibility of falling in love with a woman... it just hasn't happened yet. (Not counting Kate Winslet, Tina Fey, or Rachel Maddow.)

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:08 PM   #203
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

I agree! I think poly relationships are a beautiful thing when they work and everyone's happy. I just have a whole mess of other emotions that make it not work for me - doesn't mean I think they're a bad thing in general. Poly relationships are a world away from cheating or making out with girls you're not really attracted to just to get your boyfriend hot, and THOSE are the things that bug me.

Mergirl, I think it's awesome that you take people on a case by case basis - that's kind of how it should be, I think! But I've definitely experienced the other side of being told that bisexuals are sluts or selfish or fakes, so I can totally understand what Camile's saying about the "no-one respects bisexuals" thing. I also think those people who are saying it's because of "people like her" are completely wrong (see stuff I wrote about poly relationships above), but I know the attitude exists.
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:57 AM   #204
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
I agree! I think poly relationships are a beautiful thing when they work and everyone's happy. I just have a whole mess of other emotions that make it not work for me - doesn't mean I think they're a bad thing in general. Poly relationships are a world away from cheating or making out with girls you're not really attracted to just to get your boyfriend hot, and THOSE are the things that bug me.

Mergirl, I think it's awesome that you take people on a case by case basis - that's kind of how it should be, I think! But I've definitely experienced the other side of being told that bisexuals are sluts or selfish or fakes, so I can totally understand what Camile's saying about the "no-one respects bisexuals" thing. I also think those people who are saying it's because of "people like her" are completely wrong (see stuff I wrote about poly relationships above), but I know the attitude exists.
Yeah, Its funny that hetrosexual poly people dont really give hetrosexual people a bad name. I think people think.."Ahh Poly and Bi..they are greedy" or maby people are slightly uncomfortable with anyone who doesnt quite fit into a specific catagory. I imagine there will be a few lezzers who will welcome thier bi sisters with open arms until she gets a boyfriend and then it will be "squawk squawk..traitor" also probably a wee bit of feeling uncomfortable too, wondering why women arn't 'good enough'. My gf's friend bought her a subscription to 'Diva' magazine (lesbian mag) so i HAD to read it! Normally i cant stand magazines that try to cater to everyone from 15 year old classical music buffs to 80 year old death metal fans..Anyway, they say its for Gay and bi women.. though i dont think i have ever seen (i used to read it more when i was wee) them mention a bi woman with a boyfriend UNLESS they are famous and bi ie. brangalina. Erm.. i have no idea what i'm saying any more.. Diva is shit! lol. OH but they did have a cool queer n fat artical and website i need to remember to post here!!
Old 06-13-2009, 06:04 AM   #205
CamileL

CamileL can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Now, does borderline nudist mean you just take some of your clothes off??
LOLOL! I always say "borderline nudist" because I do believe in the beauty of the human form in theory, but I have problems with it in practice. Like, there are some people I don't want to see naked - mostly because I don't like them as a person. People I'm comfortable around, I don't care if they walk in on me nude. People I'm not comfy with, I shut the door in their faces. And yet, I've dropped my clothing for the camera.

And I like seeing women naked more than I like seeing naked men. I tend to only like seeing naked men if I intend to do naughty things to them.

Facebook Myspace CL Contributor Profile

Mind you, these are the same people who watch hentai while looking for pics of Vanessa Hudgens
CamileL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 06:16 AM   #206
Ali

Ali can now change their title

Bisexuality is very real.

I can say this with complete truth, because I truly am BI...

I like my women feminine and soft and girly with long, dark hair. I like short haired girls too sometimes...but they have to be a certain look and attitude before I will. Think singer/songwriter Pink for instance. I find her insanely sexy, but she doesn't fit my typical preferences in a woman.

and

I like my men rough with wide shoulders and muscles, strong "manly" facial features and facial hair, tall. I have very mixed feelings about "big" guys. I tend to be attracted to men who are fit or slightly chubby moreso than men who have big bellies.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 01:06 AM   #207
TaciturnBadger

TaciturnBadger can now change their title
Default This might light a few fires, but..

I keep starting a reply and then deleting it, for various reasons. I think I'm just going to say "eff it" and post, against my better judgement.

In general, the essence of them all has been this:

1.) The BBW community is growing in strength -- why turn away sane people who just happen to be bisexual? Is it really *that* creepy? Simply because I'm attracted to both genders doesn't mean I can't be loyal to one only, if the right person comes along.

2.) The gay community used to protect it's own -- why turn away people who are affected by the same problems as themselves? "Out" bisexuals get blasted by the "gay" label just as much as purely gay folks do.

I can't help but feel, that as a bisexual male who appreciates the "larger" things in life, as an outcast from all the non-subcultural fronts. I have gay friends who believe I'm "sitting on the fence" and should just pick a sex, I have straight friends that don't know I'm bi who think I'm nuts for adoring BBW, I have chaser friends who adore BHMs, yet think I'm skewed for also surfing the Dimensions site, and I have FA friends who are convinced I would sleep with Richard Simmons if given the chance (Ewwww!). While it has been awkward and difficult, I would like to point out the following:

1.) True Bisexuality is Real.
2.) Sexuality is Not Chosen. (Trust me, it would have been much easier to have been able to just pick one. If I were given a choice, I would have. But then I wouldn't have had the experiences I have.)
3.) Prejudice Still Exists, Even Within the Gay, Lesbian, and FA/FFA/Chub/Chaser Subcultures. (It's a brutal truth, but one that needs to be said. Oh, and I dunno if there are separate lesbian BBW acronyms or terms, or if they should be on this list, but I'm pretty certain they would be.)
4.) What Is Attractive to a Person Usually Can't Be Rationalized. (Why a friend loves long hair versus my appreciation of a jiggly belly or thighs, I can't provide a rational explanation thereof. I've spent innumerable hours and pored over tomes of psychological theory trying to find a trigger, yet none have materialized. It's almost like asking someone whether or not they like asparagus... they may say yes or no, but why? They like the taste. Why do they like the taste? They just do. Go any further than that? The answer just repeats. Much like the answer as to whether a person likes long hair, short hair, big thighs, small thighs, a honky-tonk-badonnkadonk or an @$$ whose pelvic bones are visible ends in the same response. They Just Do.)

I could go on and on longer, but I'll bite my tongue like a good badger and go to sleep. I've already said too much, but it needed to be said.

Here's to my next post *not* being on a soapbox.

Last edited by TaciturnBadger; 06-14-2009 at 01:12 AM.
TaciturnBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:15 AM   #208
mergirl

Great post Mr Badger. You would think that in a subculture of Fa/Fat people there would be more acceptance of sexual preference. I guess i thought this. I havn't seen any Bi-phobes around these here parts. I wonder how much of that is because this is a Fat/Fa board first and an lgbt board second? Though in saying that i think there are a lot more bi people than people who identify as 100% gay. I think what you are saying as far as society goes is spot on. For me personally i don't have much experience of this sort of bi-phobia or even fat/fa phobia in my every day life because i reached a point where i chose my company really carefully and i just wont tolerate ignorant bigotted people who dont respect other people's sexuality.
Oh, also, you should go on longer...no tongue biting here Mr Badger!!
Old 06-14-2009, 07:15 AM   #209
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default My Thouts

I'm not Bisexual. Although when two feminine women get together i see it as a beautifull thing. I've had fantasies about a 3sum with two big hot sexy women. That woud be awsome. No butch/manly women in there.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 07:06 PM   #210
CamileL

CamileL can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpersona View Post
I'm not Bisexual. Although when two feminine women get together i see it as a beautifull thing. I've had fantasies about a 3sum with two big hot sexy women. That woud be awsome. No butch/manly women in there.
This reminds me of a class I once took on Human Sexual Behavior. There was a day when the professor arranged a panel consisting of LGBT people to come talk to the class. One of the lesbian speakers was a young, short, plump black woman and the other was an older, tall, statuesque white woman. At one point the latter asked "how many of you guys have had fantasies about lesbians..." and the former finished "and pictured me!" One guy actually admitted that he liked his women big, so his fantasies did include her.

Facebook Myspace CL Contributor Profile

Mind you, these are the same people who watch hentai while looking for pics of Vanessa Hudgens
CamileL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 07:14 PM   #211
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

That sounds like a fun class, Camile! I had a Human Sexuality/Anthropology combination class one time. It was really funny because it was the first year they'd combined the classes and it was clear the Anthro prof was a little, uh, naive... I thought his head was going to explode when we explained to him what golden showers were! We didn't have many speakers though, and it wasn't a very interactive class... it WAS the first year they offered it though, so it probably improved.
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:26 AM   #212
mergirl

Quote:
What about a girly boy?? I'm sure you wouldnt mind fucking him though right? Even just a boy on boy blowjob while blindfolded??
Old 06-15-2009, 06:19 AM   #213
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
What about a girly boy?? I'm sure you wouldnt mind fucking him though right? Even just a boy on boy blowjob while blindfolded??
heh heh heh
Old 06-15-2009, 06:58 AM   #214
JimBob
Wondering Where You Are

JimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My thoughts: It's hot!
JimBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:00 PM   #215
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default No sorry

Quote:

No sorry that wouldn't be hot at all.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:14 PM   #216
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

LOL!

You can have all the pseudo-lesbians who are more than happy to drop their act to worship your penis when you enter the room. I want the hot fat butches to myself.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:10 PM   #217
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wolf, I understand. I thought this thread was a discussion from a back issue of Maxim.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 08:23 AM   #218
Ruffie

Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

My Bisexual friends tell me that they fall for the person whatever their gender is. If the person has the qualities they desire in a mate whether they be male or female it is impossible to control who they fall in love with. Thought that was the best way I have ever heard to describe why some people like both genders.
Ruth
Old 06-20-2009, 08:30 AM   #219
mergirl

Quote:

No sorry that wouldn't be hot at all.
Not even if they were dressed like a girl?? How do you know if you've never tried? Maby i could watch? etc etc.. lmao
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 08:58 AM   #220
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffie View Post
My Bisexual friends tell me that they fall for the person whatever their gender is. If the person has the qualities they desire in a mate whether they be male or female it is impossible to control who they fall in love with. Thought that was the best way I have ever heard to describe why some people like both genders.
Ruth
I only see being with a guy as a one night stand kind of thing, or a casual hook up if the sex was good lol, nothing more though. A guy will never satisfy me in any way compared to how a woman can in a relationship.
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 09:18 AM   #221
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default more thouts

Quote:
i was thouting this as well. too chicks at the same time. it just get any batter than that, you know. lets go sex with beautifull womuns.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 09:18 AM   #222
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffie View Post
Ruth
I see that as being more like pansexual.

I view myself as bisexual as opposed to pansexual because I don't fall in love regardless of gender.. I fall in love, with gender and gender expression, being a large part of it. I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself very well or not.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 09:29 AM   #223
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post
I only see being with a guy as a one night stand kind of thing, or a casual hook up if the sex was good lol, nothing more though. A guy will never satisfy me in any way compared to how a woman can in a relationship.
I guess there are different kinds of bi-sexual. I am the bi-sexual that you describe. well i was.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 02:32 PM   #224
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I see that as being more like pansexual.

I view myself as bisexual as opposed to pansexual because I don't fall in love regardless of gender.. I fall in love, with gender and gender expression, being a large part of it. I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself very well or not.
I think I do. At least, it makes sense when some of my bisexual friends tell me how they are drawn to femininity and masculinity instead of just women and men. I know many who like feminine women and masculine men only and then there are some who like butch women and pretty boys only. Then there are others who like all of that.

I've seen the whole "fall in love with the person, not the gender" thing used by anyone who isn't straight though, whether they are actually drawn to their partner's gender expression or not.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:17 PM   #225
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I relate to that. In my mind, how people express their gender is a significant part of their personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
i was thouting this as well. too chicks at the same time. it just get any batter than that, you know. lets go sex with beautifull womuns.
See now, when you express yourself so eloquently like that, I can't help but want to sex a womun.

Okay ladies, sexy pillowfight at BGB's house. When's a good night for you-all?

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote