Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 04-29-2009, 07:43 AM   #151
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
hmm... i dont actually believe in hetrosexuality or homosexuality, just sober and one drink too many.
You know, it doesn't even need to be an alcoholic beverage. I am pretty sure I am not into men, however, I am pretty sure I'd go gay for a Dr. Pepper.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:17 AM   #152
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, who wouldn't??
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:25 AM   #153
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Well, who wouldn't??
Well exactly. I for one have gone gay for a lot less.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:42 AM   #154
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Well exactly. I for one have gone gay for a lot less.
See, this should be a new thread!. For how little are you willing to go gay/straight for? I'm sure it would be interesting!!
Old 04-30-2009, 12:26 PM   #155
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
NOOOOO! This is the one stereotype that annoys me the most! I am 100% bi and 100% monogamous. I don't see how being bi can make you any less loyal, as loyalty is a quality you either have or you don't!
Exactly Bexy!! I agree 100%. Although so many men and women usually do see it as cheating. I love women! I really love men! I am allowed women during my marriage, but not men. It doesnt make sense to me, but I go with the flow haha. I am not complaining one bit

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:47 PM   #156
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
See, this should be a new thread!. For how little are you willing to go gay/straight for? I'm sure it would be interesting!!
Makes me think of those commercials..."What would you do for a Klondike bar?"

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:54 PM   #157
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
I am allowed women during my marriage, but not men. It doesnt make sense to me, but I go with the flow haha.
This is something I see a lot that actually bothers me - while some people might have valid reasons for this rule, the reason I see most of the time is that the husband/boyfriend doesn't view other women as a threat to the relationship - but they'd be uncomfortable with their SO being involved with a man, because they DO see that as a threat. This kind of bugs me for the same reason that the view of bisexual women as "faking" or "slutty" bugs me - when I'm involved with a woman, it's not just physical, and I'm not "just doing it to make the guys horny". It's no less emotionally serious just because we happen to be the same gender.

Edit: Also, "what would you do for a Klondike bar?".... LOL! That's awesome!
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:05 PM   #158
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
This is something I see a lot that actually bothers me - while some people might have valid reasons for this rule, the reason I see most of the time is that the husband/boyfriend doesn't view other women as a threat to the relationship - but they'd be uncomfortable with their SO being involved with a man, because they DO see that as a threat. This kind of bugs me for the same reason that the view of bisexual women as "faking" or "slutty" bugs me - when I'm involved with a woman, it's not just physical, and I'm not "just doing it to make the guys horny". It's no less emotionally serious just because we happen to be the same gender.
This bothers me too! Chances are that when a guy allows his partner to sleep with women only, especially if he insists that it must be a femme he also finds attractive, it is because he finds it "hot" like many straight guys do. I used to get propositioned by couples or rather, the man speaking on behalf of his girlfriend somewhat often and it seems that most of the time the guy wants to watch, jerk off and hope to turn it into some sort of threesome where both girls worship his mighty penis. Ugh, no thanks.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:19 PM   #159
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have no knowledge of the couples in question, but I could also imagine that guys inate competitiveness might come into play with a 'women OK, men no' feeling. That is, that he'd expect any other guy to try to become the dominant male in the triangle, while he expects women to be able to have a different sort of relationship.

Not saying that is the case, just that I could well imagine that being the case in some situations.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:22 PM   #160
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ok lets get back on track here,.... I consider myself a Bi sexual, even though I have not "gone down" on a woman yet Or received from a woman. Would you consider me a Bi sexual?

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 04-30-2009, 02:40 PM   #161
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Ok lets get back on track here,.... I consider myself a Bi sexual, even though I have not "gone down" on a woman yet Or received from a woman. Would you consider me a Bi sexual?
If you are sexually attracted to women, why not? After all, straight people don't doubt that they are straight even without any experience.

It can be tricky though. I don't know, having sex with another woman seems to be a common fantasy among straight women. I know a couple of women who talked about how much they love women and the concept of lesbian sex. When they finally acted on their fantasies, they found out that they are simply not wired that way and were sorely disappointed.

Guess you'll just have to find out!
Old 04-30-2009, 02:56 PM   #162
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
If you are sexually attracted to women, why not? After all, straight people don't doubt that they are straight even without any experience.

It can be tricky though. I don't know, having sex with another woman seems to be a common fantasy among straight women. I know a couple of women who talked about how much they love women and the concept of lesbian sex. When they finally acted on their fantasies, they found out that they are simply not wired that way and were sorely disappointed.

Guess you'll just have to find out!
hmmm maybe, when i do find out,.. ALONE with no hubby involved. I will let you know the results. I have done everything else with a woman though and NO DISAPPOINTMENTS what so evaaaaaa!! hahah

Old 04-30-2009, 04:08 PM   #163
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I would not want to be "allowed" to sleep with another person, male or female.

At the end of the day, I chose George, I love George and he is my everything. I get everything I need from him, he fulfills all of my needs, emotional and sexual etc and I just don't see how my being bi-sexual should or would mean I could sleep with other people. Each to their own of course, just not for me.

I am faithful, always have been always will be. I guess I am lucky as George has a girlie side, but even if he didn't I wouldn't feel like I was missing out in anyway. My sexuality just meant I had a bigger pool in which to find a mate. I've found mine and he's all I want.

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:54 PM   #164
KatsPyjamas
well gosh

KatsPyjamas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKatsPyjamas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I discovered my Bi ness in high school and its been great really.
I tend to date the personality not the gender.
THIS

This thread is excellent and interesting, mind if I join in?

When I was about 13 I had my first proper crush, on an internet friend, another girl. We both knew we fancied boys, we were pretty precocious about admitting our sexy thoughts for hot guys in bands, something I couldn't do with girls from school because they had awful tastes in crushes in my opinion, and would deride my own choices! We were writing to each other and I remember being all I THINK I'M BISEXUAL and her writing back ME TOO and eventually both OMG I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU. Pretty cute :P Not very long lasting though, as I failed to realise that mutual attraction and friendship doesn't mean it would be a good relationship. I forget about that every damn time I go into them

The sort of blokes in bands we fancied were the rather indie ones only we (out of people in our schools) had heard of. I liked long hair on men (and always do, it's not a dealbreaker though, few things are to me), men in make-up, pretty guys, kind of odd guys, artistic and creative guys, ones that seemed a bit gay (I was naive to this for a long time though, I just couldn't put my finger on it at the time! Before I realised squillions of girls of any orientation like boygayness).

After it didn't go well with this girl, I thought hmm, I'm probably straight. After all the majority of people I lusted after were men. But the majority of people I lusted after I'd also never met. I didn't fancy anyone else in school, they were too young and too normal. To this day, my celebrity crushes are landslide male, but out of ordinary people, the ones I'm attracted to are about equally male and female. I think it's basically because we're still a male-centric society where women who do not meet the beauty standard adequately rarely succeed. You can name examples, but those who are famous because of a unique talent rather than fitting the beauty standard (and there are lots of unique and talented famous women who do fit enough into the beauty standard to be accepted, I don't begrudge them at all but sucess is easier for them) are far outnumbered by male counterparts. And it is especially true of fat women. I fancy fat or chubby women, a lot. But there is not a lot to choose from, especially as my crushes tend to be musicians and comedians and that's a male-dominated area I sorely wish there were more - I enjoy fun unattainable celebrity crushes! I hate when people who don't get it give one example (usually of somebody who is only Hollywood fat anyway) of a famous fat woman, I'm like WOOP WOOP, ONE! I wish famous fat or chubby men got an easier time too, but it seems like a whole bigger struggle for women

At around 17 I had strong feelings for another girl friend, and having just gotten out of a relationship with a man that I can only describe as non-consentual, I hated the idea of having a boyfriend ever again. I had another internet relationship with this girl, I felt lust and love like nothing previous, so I jumped on the lesbian label. It's sorely tempting to declare yourself such when you feel such a grudge against heteronormativity for assuming your sexuality for you based on your body. I was rather besotted with this girl so at the time I never thought about boys. It seemed like the truth and a relief to say I was a massive gayist.

Eventually realised I do indeed like boys too, and realised I just liked some people and vowed never to wonder "gay, straight or bi?" again because it just doesn't matter. I've had more experience with men than women now, but it just so happened that way. It might change. It might not. I don't care. So long as I'm happy and whoever I might be with is happy.

I have some preferences, but they are very flexible. As an ideal I'd say I like chubby men and fat women, but those rules are easily broken by somebody who doesn't fit those types but that I find extremely attractive, and wouldn't change anything about them. I'm also a big ol' genderqueer and like ambiguous gender. I can be attracted to very femme men or rather butch women, but people who aren't too much one way or another are my favourite, probably because they match neither-here-nor-there gender.
KatsPyjamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:00 PM   #165
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Well, it's just my opinion but I'd consider you bisexual. More important I think that if you consider yourself bi then you're bi. I considered myself bisexual before I'd had any sort of contact with a woman. And I haven't had a lot of experience either, does that make me any less bi? If a heterosexual person hasn't had sex yet does that make them any less hetero? I don't think so.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:18 AM   #166
mergirl

Quote:
hmmm maybe, when i do find out,.. ALONE with no hubby involved. I will let you know the results. I have done everything else with a woman though and NO DISAPPOINTMENTS what so evaaaaaa!! hahah
Oh. I have lesbian friends that dont like going down on women btw. I dont think this one sexual act can make or break your sexuality. So, if you have liked what you have experienced so far..it sounds like you are indeed bi-sexual!!
Old 05-01-2009, 05:29 AM   #167
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

well atleast we are back on track here!! and thank you all for the input! I will have to find a nice bi chick for me now,.. wonder if there are any in AZ<.. sighhh

Old 05-01-2009, 09:04 AM   #168
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Oh. I have lesbian friends that dont like going down on women btw. I dont think this one sexual act can make or break your sexuality. So, if you have liked what you have experienced so far..it sounds like you are indeed bi-sexual!!
I agree. Lesbian sexuality is so complex - not fitting in the mould doesn't make your attraction to women any less valid. Butches used to scoff at me for daring to identify as a Dominant femme who did not like being touched in a feminizing way, and I couldn't quite relate to the whole androgynous, label-hating 50/50 crowd either. That made me confused for ages!

I wonder if a woman who is romantically and sexually attracted to men, often fantasize about women but have no desire to actually date or have full sex with one might be bisexual too. Quite a number of my female friends who identify as straight feel that way. Maybe they just need to meet the right woman? I remember reading about how lesbian fantasies can mean anything from lacking intimacy to acceptance of one's own femininity and sexuality. I'm skeptical of that though.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:30 PM   #169
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

This subject hurts my head...

I'm about 80/20, with th 80 being liking ze bewbiez...
There, I said it...Wait,does that count as coming out?

Haha

Ron

Reborn in Fire and Pain... (shrug) It builds Character.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:33 PM   #170
Jezebel

Jezebel has said some nice things

Ugh...I usually just settle for bi-sexual when asked by people because it's just so complicated.

My family and a lot of other friends (as well as some thinking homosexuality is wrong) "don't believe in bisexuality"...it's stupidity boggles my mind but it's mostly just so annoying.

Another problem is that A) I'm in a relationship with a guy B) He's the only person I've had a sex with... ever. Which brings me to this lovely argument more than any other "If you haven't been with a girl how would you even know you're bi?"
...My response is that nobody would/should question somebody's straight-ness while they were still a young virgin. They wouldn't say "Oh you can't possibly have a sexual preference until you've had sex with somebody. Sorry." I know what I like so take my word for it.

I like boys, girls, girly boys, boy-ly girls everything in between and most gender bending beings. Of anything on the spectrum I'm usually most attracted to gender bending males (crossdressers, trannies, sissies,mtf etc) and chubby girly girls.

With MtF trans and Girls it's more of a just sex thing. Like I just wanna fuck the shit out of some pussy and girls. I feel like a 13 year old boy...I'm so girl crazy it's ridiculous. It's probably because I haven't gotten the chance to do anything yet and I'm already 21. :[ I haven't had a penis in any sex dreams for like a year. It's all vaggie. IM GOING MAD.

I have a thing for guys in panties of course but a big aspect of that is I'm also a total domme and I really love this side of it with guys. I love men to be my little girls and submit to me. *shrug* I've had sensual sex with a cross dressed man but usually it's turned to a dominating thing. Thing is that I've already found my best friend and sexual partner in crime for this, so I'm satisfied in this aspect.

This is all sexual as my partner and I are pretty open. As far as long term relationship...I just can't imagine having a long term romantic relationship with anybody else other than my partner right now. I can't see how your romantic preferences have anything to do with your sexuality but maybe that's just me?
Who knows what life will bring though, I just try to stay open to see what happens.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:25 AM   #171
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post

This is all sexual as my partner and I are pretty open. As far as long term relationship...I just can't imagine having a long term romantic relationship with anybody else other than my partner right now. I can't see how your romantic preferences have anything to do with your sexuality but maybe that's just me?
You shouldn't have to justify your sexuality to anyone else.

I can understand that you are not interested in having a long term romantic relationship with a woman or for that matter, any other person because you are with your current partner. That is different from people who say things like "girls are for fucking, I will only date and settle down with MEN". Sure, these girls are bisexual (it is a sexual orientation after all) but hopefully they are upfront about their intentions so I can stay the hell away from them. They deserve as much respect as closet FAs who love fucking fat girls but will never acknowledge them in public. And ugh, I'm so over "bi" girls who go around saying stuff like "girls are only good for foreplay (especially if guys are watching), I need a MAN to finish the job".

Last edited by Cors; 05-02-2009 at 12:32 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:07 AM   #172
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
This subject hurts my head...

I'm about 80/20, with th 80 being liking ze bewbiez...
There, I said it...Wait,does that count as coming out?

Haha

Ron
yay! Happy outing! I think even if you are 99% straight it still means you are bi..That wee one percent could be the person you decide to spend the rest of your life with..you never know.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:18 AM   #173
mergirl

Quote:

I can understand that you are not interested in having a long term romantic relationship with a woman or for that matter, any other person because you are with your current partner. That is different from people who say things like "girls are for fucking, I will only date and settle down with MEN". Sure, these girls are bisexual (it is a sexual orientation after all) but hopefully they are upfront about their intentions so I can stay the hell away from them. They deserve as much respect as closet FAs who love fucking fat girls but will never acknowledge them in public. And ugh, I'm so over "bi" girls who go around saying stuff like "girls are only good for foreplay (especially if guys are watching), I need a MAN to finish the job".
hmm.. I used to sleep with guys but i would never have a relationship with them. I would always tell them this though and they seemed to have absolutely no problem with it!
Hmm there were a couple of times that guys developed feelings for me and i would stop sleeping with them because obviously that wouldnt be fair.. to be honest after this happened i realised that it really wasnt fair to have anything other than a one night stand with a guy unless i was sure we both felt the same. In saying that feelings can change...I'm pretty glad this was well in the past.
I think though you can enjoy sleeping with a gender but not want to have a relationship with them for a plethora of reasons. For me, the souls of women captivate me more somehow in a way that is indescribable to me. I can find men attractive, i enjoy the company of men just as much as i do the company of women (in a non euphamistic way!) i think men are just as funny, intelligent , nice as women...but for me, relationship wise there has always just been 'something' missing..Nothing to do with sex or genitals..and body form isn't a deal breaker.. it is just a 'something'. hmm..
Old 05-02-2009, 06:59 AM   #174
disaster117
Disappear here.

disaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

Emphasis (plural? I have no idea how to say that)
1. Absolutely. I wish everyone would just accept that statement, yet there are people who still demand reasons of why you are the way you are. I'm gonna turn around and ask them why their nose is shaped the way it is or why their eyes are green, hoping they didn't have plastic surgery or they're wearing contacts.

2. Agreed. There's way too much manipulating going on in the world today, and that has got to be one of the worst situations, developing feelings for someone and then finding out they only wanted you for sex...how horrible. Why can't people just figure out what they want and disclose that to the other person, life would be so much easier that way but I guess that's the point, life isn't easy.

3. Well there isn't much else to say about those "bi" girls is there? Roll your eyes and walk away, I think that'll do. I almost want to not believe that those people exist, but unfortunately I probably know a few myself.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:36 AM   #175
Jezebel

Jezebel has said some nice things

Quote:

So now that I'm reading my response today I'm thinking I sound like "one of those girls." I'm totally not trying to say "girls are only good fer fuckin...hurrrr." Even though I don't think there is anything wrong with people who are like that as long as they are up up front about it. And I don't think they're quite the same as an FA who would never acknowledge a fattie in public. Lots of people just want sex without a relationship but they're not always rude bungholes.

Honestly though there's a part of me that feels kind of deprived. I would love to have a real relationship with a girl. I just know where I live now it's just not going to happen even if I wasn't in a relationship so it's kind of a moot point. I love my partner. He's my best friend and I couldn't live without him but I've been with him since I was 16-17 and a little guilty part of me feels I wish I could have tried things out before I met him.