Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-04-2009, 08:19 AM   #226
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics
Default You Know You're an FA when.....

You introduce him to a diner that serves fried Twinkies and your heart skips a beat...or 20...when he orders one....and likes it! Then refers to the diner as "fat man heaven.."
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:33 AM   #227
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryRVA View Post
You introduce him to a diner that serves fried Twinkies and your heart skips a beat...or 20...when he orders one....and likes it! Then refers to the diner as "fat man heaven.."
Sounds like this really happened to you!
Old 08-04-2009, 09:01 AM   #228
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When one of your favorite parts of watching comedy specials on TV is when they show people in the crowd laughing.

For the non-FA, I'll explain: laughing brings out double chins!
Old 08-04-2009, 09:21 AM   #229
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You know you're an FA when you think women like Paris Hilton or Tara Reid work better as toothpicks than as objects of desire.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:48 AM   #230
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make_Lunch_Not_War View Post
Sounds like this really happened to you!
Umm....it did. Last Thursday. And umm...yeah. Am still in shock. May have actually found a happy fat man whose not a complete self hater.

He didn't quite understand the attraction. And I have tried to make him understand what an FFA is. I won't lie to him. Even told him about Dims.

Good lord, I have no idea what the hell I am doing...but I like it. Like it alot.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:49 PM   #231
hela90

hela90 has said some nice things

when people are talking bad about fat women and you end up getting aroused
hela90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 04:18 PM   #232
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hela90 View Post
Be careful of your wording, this is extrememly easy to take the wrong way.
I think I understand the point you are trying to make but I know I'm an FA when people are talking BAD about fat women and I find myself angered and want to defend their position as people that deserve the minimal respect of any other person or group.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:11 AM   #233
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

You know you're an FA when.....

You tell the BHM that he can order whatever he wants at the drive thru....and MEAN IT.

"You mean I can order anything? Anything at all?" <---Green Giant

"Yes dear, of course...." <---Me

"All right, you stepped in it...LOL" <----Green Giant

Orders a Spicy Chicken Combo, 3 Double Stacks, 1 order of Nuggets, and a Twisted Frosty w/Oreo....I get my single combo...order for just him comes to about $15 to my $5.

And I don't mind a moment of it. Gotta keep my baby happy. Just like he does for me.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:36 AM   #234
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

u know you are a FA when.....the only thing u search for on youtube is videos of BBW's
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:19 PM   #235
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You know you are a FA when you look at a motorcycle and wouldn't even consider one without a plush passenger seat and sturdy rear shocks...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:26 AM   #236
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You know you are an FA when....
the thread "Heavy Duty hardware and construction" on the main Dimensions board is mandatory reading!
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo....php?p=1256563
Old 08-20-2009, 09:53 AM   #237
spartan1

spartan1 has said some nice things

you know you're a FA when you check the dimensions forum daily
spartan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:36 AM   #238
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

when you get a part time job at Dress barn to talk to BBW's
Old 08-20-2009, 01:15 PM   #239
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
when you get a part time job at Dress barn to talk to BBW's
Or like myself, you know you are an FA when your girlfriends ban you from shopping for clothes at the specialty stores with them due to a tendency to have your attention wander a bit too much.
(not to mention the salesclerks gripe about the amount of drool on the floor)
Rollhandler
Old 08-21-2009, 08:18 AM   #240
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan1 View Post
Amen, friend!
Old 08-21-2009, 09:29 AM   #241
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hela90 View Post
Nope, don't get it AT ALL. If people are being shit to fat women i get angry and tell them off. This is my first response.
What do you mean? Am i missing something here?
Old 08-21-2009, 09:30 AM   #242
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
Be careful of your wording, this is extrememly easy to take the wrong way.
I think I understand the point you are trying to make but I know I'm an FA when people are talking BAD about fat women and I find myself angered and want to defend their position as people that deserve the minimal respect of any other person or group.
Rollhandler
Can i ask you, what point do you think he was trying to make?
Old 08-21-2009, 10:04 AM   #243
frankman
The Eternal Cowboy

frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I expect he meant that when it's not really trashy, he gets aroused by the same stuff other people use to scold. Stuff like:

"Look at that, she's got more chins than a chinese phonebook."

Others chuckle, he goes oooh yeah. Stuff that in-the-closet FAs say to divert the attention from the fact that they too are staring.

And somewhere deep down I guess you knew what he meant too, and didn't really think that when it got really insulting, he'd be all horned up.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:19 AM   #244
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankman View Post
I expect he meant that when it's not really trashy, he gets aroused by the same stuff other people use to scold. Stuff like:

"Look at that, she's got more chins than a chinese phonebook."

Others chuckle, he goes oooh yeah. Stuff that in-the-closet FAs say to divert the attention from the fact that they too are staring.

And somewhere deep down I guess you knew what he meant too, and didn't really think that when it got really insulting, he'd be all horned up.
No. I didn't know what he was talking about. Not even deep down. This is why i asked him. I have just never had the experience of hearing someone being bullied and me getting turned on. Never. Only angry.
Thats interesting though.
Ive never hung around with people who thought it was funny to make fun of fat people though, so i wouldn't know. If anyone i don't know said anything shitty about another woman based on looks to me..they would be laughing on the other side of thier face by the time i was through with them.
NO NO NO.
I won't be grouped in with this sort of disgusting behaviour.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:32 AM   #245
rollhandler

Quote:
I believe it was about off color size related jokes. I can understand where he comes from if that was in fact his intended point of topic.

When a good off color joke is made a mental picture is formed. Just as my screename is often taken to mean something sexual, in the context of this forum, so also a good off color fat joke is often taken with a sexual mental picture and in the mind of some FAs. Not only can the joke be funny for the mental picture it makes, sometimes where the joke leaves off the train of thought leaves the station to erotic pastures. Intent and content make the difference between anger and erotic in these instances for me.

For Instance In the context of the YO' Mama jokes;

In the past I've had jokes made about my girlfriend being so fat and me being so skinny that she sat on me once and it took a week to find out where I was.

Point 1) I laughed at the joke due to the mental picture of me being so skinny as to get stuck in the crack of my girlfriends butt. Yes, I have a good sense of humor about my size and my preference. I also have a very vivid imagination which brings me to.........

Point 2) This got me thinking about my girlfriends butt being large enough to achieve this. This got the train of thought to leave the station for further erotic exploration of that line of thought.

3) The resulting hardon was not easy to hide a few moments later as my thoughts started rolling along those lines.

The people in question know my preference, what size my GF was, and were not being derogatory either to my GF or myself. Their intent was good natured ribbing (see the conversation in my signature) and although it was a fat joke, it was actually directed at me personally for MY skinnyness. Had it been meant in a derogatory manner not only would I have NOT laughed or gotten aroused but I would have gotten angry and indignant toward the bigotted behaviour.

I believe our Fellow FA made a very common male mistake and used language cruder than necessary and used a wrong word or slang term instead of common or more courteous terminology and yes I called him on his word usage immediately.

With luck he gets it and this mistake wont happen again.
I considered the source immediately looking at his post count and registration date. They are out of proportion being registered for years with only 4 posts. I also took offense to the language and what it insinuated. However, I believe that his intent was one of commaradarie his error one of eagerness, and am willing to reserve judgement, hoping instead that his language skills and word usage improve with further posts. Seeing my post immediately below his will (I hope) help his posting skills.

Rollhandler

Last edited by rollhandler; 08-21-2009 at 10:56 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:17 AM   #246
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
I believe our Fellow FA made a very common male mistake and used language cruder than necessary and used a wrong word or slang term instead of common or more courteous terminology and yes I called him on his word usage immediately.

With luck he gets it and this mistake wont happen again.
I considered the source immediately looking at his post count and registration date. They are out of proportion being registered for years with only 4 posts. I also took offense to the language and what it insinuated. However, I believe that his intent was one of commaradarie his error one of eagerness, and am willing to reserve judgement, hoping instead that his language skills and word usage improve with further posts. Seeing my post immediately below his will (I hope) help his posting skills.

Rollhandler
So basically, he will learn to lie about what he is actually feeling or try to descibe it in such a way that it does not seem quite so hanus. Basically he was talking about getting off when people are being derogitory to fat women. You can wrap a ribbon around that and it still isn't pretty. I don't think words are the problem here.
I just can't imagine any of my friends telling a 'yo mama' style joke aimed at me or my gf because they have more respect than that for both of us and arn't 12. Maby its a boy thing.. Do any other ffas get turned on when you hear fat men/women being the but of jokes??
Maby i'm the weird one here.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:33 AM   #247
balletguy

u know u are an FA when....you are at the beach or at the pool and see a BBW and need to jump in the cool wanter to cool yourself off
Old 08-21-2009, 11:56 AM   #248
rollhandler

Quote:
So basically, he will learn to lie about what he is actually feeling or try to descibe it in such a way that it does not seem quite so hanus. Basically he was talking about getting off when people are being derogitory to fat women. You can wrap a ribbon around that and it still isn't pretty. I don't think words are the problem here.
I just can't imagine any of my friends telling a 'yo mama' style joke aimed at me or my gf because they have more respect than that for both of us and arn't 12. Maby its a boy thing.. Do any other ffas get turned on when you hear fat men/women being the but of jokes??
Maby i'm the weird one here.
You asked what I thought.
I made an assumption based on my experiences as an FA male and a lack of information about how he portrays his preference in public, I merely point out one way that his wording can be taken in a manner less negative than it may seem at first blush. Someone else also brought up another context that it COULD have been meant. Both of us were simply giving alternate contexts and making no claims to knowing with any certainty the mind of the original poster.

I know that men tease each other about their girlfriends and men make jokes about the stereotypes of women in much the same way that women make the same jokes about men. If it is good natured,and without ill intent, it can be funny, and in some cases it can be theraputic. All I did was reserve judgement of a percieved slight of language choosing instead to give the benefit of the doubt that his intent wasn't derogatory.

As far as talking bad in the context of degradation/denigration toward women, fat or otherwise, I don't consciously condone the behaviour any more than I would tolerate it toward any ethnicity or social grouping. If he is a closeted FA and quietly getting aroused at degrading types of conversations and jokes or even participating in it to deflect attention from himself as an FA then he is complicit to the behaviour and that is wrong! I have neither the tolerance for that type of behaviour, nor would I associate myself with it or defend it knowingly.

Rollhandler
Old 08-21-2009, 08:05 PM   #249
ESPN Cutie
Missing the South.

ESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan1 View Post
Best. Answer. Ever. Period.
ESPN Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 08:14 PM   #250
spartan1

spartan1 has said some nice things

thanks for all the support on my last post i just thought that up off the top of my head

Last edited by spartan1; 08-22-2009 at 08:14 PM. Reason: spelling error
spartan1 is offline   Reply With Quote