Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-01-2011, 04:16 AM   #351
Agent 007
Shtick man

Agent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover View Post
This is so true. Nothing beats a BBW calendar!
What a coincidence! I bought a BBW calender at the last BBW party I attended.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:54 AM   #352
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You know you are a FA when your mom gives you a catalogue from a plus-size store... because she knows this is the kinda of women you like.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:28 AM   #353
Sleepy

Sleepy has said some nice things
Wink

You know you are an FA when you hope your future wife will gain weight, not lose weight, for the wedding and honeymoon next summer.
Sleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 06:25 PM   #354
Teecher

Teecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTeecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default You are so right.

That's exactly what I'd be thinkin' too!

QUOTE=Sleepy;1642336]You know you are an FA when you hope your future wife will gain weight, not lose weight, for the wedding and honeymoon next summer.[/QUOTE]
Teecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:47 PM   #355
captainawesome

captainawesome can now change their title

When you go to the store, having a bad day, then realize it all turns around at the site you see -- a huge woman walking in ahead of you. Most would be frustrated at her slow pace I was excited.

Yep, it was me a couple days ago at the store and this may be the fattest woman I had seen, also in her 20s, swinging her left arm wildly as she was waddling in. Unfortunately, I lost her in the store, but she passed my car as I left the parking lot and her belly filled her jeans half way down her leg. Immediately I realized only an FA would stare in their car!
captainawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:59 PM   #356
GTAFA

GTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticed
Default so true

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainawesome View Post
When you go to the store, having a bad day, then realize it all turns around at the site you see -- a huge woman walking in ahead of you.
Ha!! very very true! the same thing happened to me today, feeling under the weather (a cold) at church. And then i saw a lovely SSBBW (with her husband, apparently a very happy couple), and i forgot everything else for awhile.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:24 PM   #357
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent 007 View Post
What a coincidence! I bought a BBW calender at the last BBW party I attended.

ahhh i want a BBW Calender your so lucky.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:17 PM   #358
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
ahhh i want a BBW Calender your so lucky.
Clicky.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:40 PM   #359
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post

o yes thank you.ordering
Old 01-13-2011, 12:04 AM   #360
paperman921

paperman921 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
HOly, that calendar is beyond words. Thank you
paperman921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:06 AM   #361
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
You prefer the 'before' to the 'after' pics.

That was my first thought though i'm sure there are lots of answers to that question and the answer will be different for everyone.
How do you know you're an FA? Lots of examples were given of images and situation that spark an instant sexual response. That's certainly part of it and there's nothing wrong with it.

It occurred to me, though, that that automatic response to fatness and situations caused by fatness are somewhat different from being a FA. Human sexuality being what it is, sexual turn-ons can take people in this direction or that, and we sometimes find ourselves aroused by a thought or image or concept we hadn't considered before. Exploring all this can be very fulfilling and thrilling, but it also makes human fantasy life look somewhat fickle and unpredictable.

On the other hand, I'd say that finding that apart from any sexual angle, and decades after you become sexually aware, the thought, sight, touch and feel of a fat person still brings a smile to your face, warm feelings in your heart, and just generally a sense of wonder and gratitude and contentment, then you're definitely an FA.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:06 PM   #362
paperman921

paperman921 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
How do you know you're an FA? Lots of examples were given of images and situation that spark an instant sexual response. That's certainly part of it and there's nothing wrong with it.

It occurred to me, though, that that automatic response to fatness and situations caused by fatness are somewhat different from being a FA. Human sexuality being what it is, sexual turn-ons can take people in this direction or that, and we sometimes find ourselves aroused by a thought or image or concept we hadn't considered before. Exploring all this can be very fulfilling and thrilling, but it also makes human fantasy life look somewhat fickle and unpredictable.

On the other hand, I'd say that finding that apart from any sexual angle, and decades after you become sexually aware, the thought, sight, touch and feel of a fat person still brings a smile to your face, warm feelings in your heart, and just generally a sense of wonder and gratitude and contentment, then you're definitely an FA.
Reading this makes complete sense to me
paperman921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:53 AM   #363
goatboy

goatboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgoatboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When you DVR the Kymora Body Shaper infomercial.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:01 AM   #364
goatboy

goatboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgoatboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When you overhear coworkers refer to a new employee, whom you haven't met yet as Thunder Thighs and you get a warm feeling and your eyes light up.
Old 03-16-2011, 03:37 AM   #365
deadlysyndrome

deadlysyndrome can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatboy View Post
When you overhear coworkers refer to a new employee, whom you haven't met yet as Thunder Thighs and you get a warm feeling and your eyes light up.
Reminds me of all the times I used to spend more time staring at a particular coworker instead of actually doing my work...
deadlysyndrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:32 PM   #366
Pokerking2010

Pokerking2010 is a member of the 500 clubPokerking2010 is a member of the 500 clubPokerking2010 is a member of the 500 clubPokerking2010 is a member of the 500 clubPokerking2010 is a member of the 500 clubPokerking2010 is a member of the 500 club

When all you date is fat people duh!!!
Pokerking2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:35 AM   #367
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

When your wife says to you, look right there is a fatty like me.

This happened 2 hours ago.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:30 PM   #368
StaySafeTonight
Awesome-Sauce.

StaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 club

(Just did this today, when doing errands) When you're sprinting through the mall but you take your time to check out ladies when going by Torrid before going on your merry way!
StaySafeTonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:27 AM   #369
Paw Paw
Hunting Cougars

Paw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
1. You prefer "Bodacious" or 'Plumpers" Magazine than "Playboy" .
2. You'd rather see gorgeous BBW featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
And when you watch game shows looking for the big ladies.
Also when your girlfriend points them out for you, while holding your hand.

Last edited by Paw Paw; 03-31-2011 at 12:30 AM.
Paw Paw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 02:10 AM   #370
Kaylathebudgie

Kaylathebudgie has said some nice things

When I found out I just don't like skinny guys except they are black.
When I feel like grabbing a belly.
When I started to find bellies, guts look WAY BETTER THAN abs.
I HATE ABS. BELLIES RULE!!
Old 06-24-2011, 02:52 AM   #371
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaySafeTonight View Post
(Just did this today, when doing errands) When you're sprinting through the mall but you take your time to check out ladies when going by Torrid before going on your merry way!
Guilty of this, minus the sprinting because I am a lazy.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:35 PM   #372
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics
Talking

Your friends say "2 skinny girls is always enough for a guy" and you say "I don't NEED 2 skinny girls" ... (My 1 SSBBW gf is heavier than THREE skinny girls combined and engulfs me so much there's no room for another girl haha)
Old 07-28-2011, 10:42 PM   #373
tigerlily

tigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You know you're a FFA when...

You seriously contemplate starting trouble at a club just to get some burly man-handling from club security.
tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 04:51 AM   #374
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_JP_M View Post
Your friends say "2 skinny girls is always enough for a guy" and you say "I don't NEED 2 skinny girls" ... (My 1 SSBBW gf is heavier than THREE skinny girls combined and engulfs me so much there's no room for another girl haha)
So true
Old 08-01-2011, 07:59 PM   #375
rickydaniels

rickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot pics
Default you know you're an FA

when the pin girls you draw keep getting fatter and fatter! LOL