Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-16-2006, 05:51 PM   #1
fatdude44

fatdude44 has said some nice things
Default Need help from more expirenced bhms.

hey ima 20 yr old bhm and have some erection problems i was wonder if any of u had similar problem and it its due to weight i dunno it just like im only 20 years old and this shouldnt come up..
fatdude44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 05:59 PM   #2
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You need to see a Dr.. At 20 years old this should not be an issue unless you are on some medication or there is an underlying medical condition. Either way, see a Dr and soon.
Jackoblangada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 07:41 PM   #3
EvilBob
Embattled Illusion

EvilBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesEvilBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have to agree with Jack... @ 20, that is a surprising condition for any reason.

There are studies that show at SUPER large ranges, erections can become "interfered with" - in other words, blood flow is limited due to obesity. However, this is usually only present at tremendous weights...

Basically, like most impotence, I am betting it is your mind and not your body...

==========================
EvilBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 12:44 AM   #4
bigwideland

bigwideland can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigwideland can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Reply

I support the others see a Doc, I had an issue some year back when I was 34, it was stress, when the stress went I was back to normal.
Old 02-17-2006, 11:38 AM   #5
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Definitely go see a doctor, don't make a big deal out of it, just get 'er done!
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 11:00 PM   #6
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

Eh. I'm sure a quick stop by the "Plus-size Paysite Board" will clear that right up.

But seriously, see a doctor.
Old 02-18-2006, 01:30 AM   #7
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized rep

At your age, it may just be nerves (I've heard of young guys having similar issues). But I'd get it checked out anyway.

And for the record...any doctor who automatically attributes any given health problem to weight is talking out the back of his neck. If this happens, get a second opinion and an actual diagnosis.

-Qit
Qit el-Remel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 07:26 AM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I agree with the 'see a doctor' advice.

Also, any signs that you might have diabetes? Type 2 diabetes (aka adult onset diabetes) is more common in obese folk, and because it damages blood vessels it can have this affect amongst many other serious problems if not taken care of.

Regards;

-Ed