Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2014, 12:18 PM   #226
devinprater

devinprater can now change their title

I'd say my fantasy girl is a big, bottum-heavy girl, maybe 5'9 or 5'10, but shorter would work I suppose. She'd be around 340 or more, and love fat as much, or even more, as me. She'd let me feel of her fat as we play with it and she eats more and more, and she'd be willing to try any erotic fantasy I may have.
devinprater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 09:07 PM   #227
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion is a member of the 500 clubRabbitScorpion is a member of the 500 clubRabbitScorpion is a member of the 500 clubRabbitScorpion is a member of the 500 clubRabbitScorpion is a member of the 500 club

About THIS fat is about right:

Zulily ad.jpeg

I have been seeing this pic pop up just about everywhere on the net. It's not just cookie tracking, as I see it when other people are using computers.

I wonder who this is. Beautiful. Kudos to the photog who effectively used soft lighting.

I'm a lousy guesser of size, and with nothing in the picture to suggest scale, there's no way to know if the dress would be a 20p, a 24, or a 28T (or am I way off altogether?).

Last edited by RabbitScorpion : 07-18-2014 at 09:09 PM.
RabbitScorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 09:49 PM   #228
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha never has a post go unnoticedSaisha never has a post go unnoticedSaisha never has a post go unnoticedSaisha never has a post go unnoticedSaisha never has a post go unnoticedSaisha never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitScorpion View Post
She looks to be in the 18-20 range but not more than that imho.

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 04:46 PM   #229
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Frankly, the number of pounds a woman weighs is not as important as whether she is mobile and self-confident. As an energetic young man of 38, I need someone who can keep up with me, especially when it's time to dance.

Old 07-19-2014, 06:31 PM   #230
sco17

sco17 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This is kind of a difficult question to answer. I always try to look at people in totality and while I certainly love curves I wouldn't specify an exact amount. I tend to just consider whether I feel physically attracted to people first and then the finer details of why. I will say though, that I love tall women with healthy curves but that could run the gamut from a body type like Ashley Graham to Mia Amber Davis (god rest her soul) to VivaLaValerie. I find all 3 of those women attractive and the only thing they really have in common is that they're tall curvy and beautiful. I also find a lot of shorter ladies beautiful too so as I said it's more of a total attraction than some specific BMI or something.
sco17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 07:24 PM   #231
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't necessarily consider myself an FFA so I don't know that I have any business posting here lol but I don't mind a lil bit to hold onto myself. It all depends on height and how a fella carries it. and i'm good with chubby but if a guy is around 5'9" and 225-250 would likely be my limit but that translates as a higher weight the taller a person is. but as far as fat goes, I wanna be the Fatty McFattyPants in my relationship

Last edited by largenlovely : 07-19-2014 at 07:27 PM.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 03:04 PM   #232
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!
Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
I don't necessarily consider myself an FFA so I don't know that I have any business posting here lol but I don't mind a lil bit to hold onto myself. It all depends on height and how a fella carries it. and i'm good with chubby but if a guy is around 5'9" and 225-250 would likely be my limit but that translates as a higher weight the taller a person is. but as far as fat goes, I wanna be the Fatty McFattyPants in my relationship
Help! I can't give McFattyPants rep!
Old 07-20-2014, 05:22 PM   #233
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
that's ok hon, just send pizza instead hehe
Old 07-20-2014, 07:05 PM   #234
Dromond
Oil can

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I got it for you.
Dromond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 11:56 AM   #235
bbwbud
Master Member

bbwbud never has a post go unnoticedbbwbud never has a post go unnoticedbbwbud never has a post go unnoticedbbwbud never has a post go unnoticedbbwbud never has a post go unnoticedbbwbud never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitScorpion View Post
About THIS fat is about right:

Attachment 115619

I have been seeing this pic pop up just about everywhere on the net. It's not just cookie tracking, as I see it when other people are using computers.

I wonder who this is. Beautiful. Kudos to the photog who effectively used soft lighting.

I'm a lousy guesser of size, and with nothing in the picture to suggest scale, there's no way to know if the dress would be a 20p, a 24, or a 28T (or am I way off altogether?).
I've seen this ad a lot (figured it was cookie tracking, no matter how often I clear them out) but I think she is super hot. Her face just as much as her figure. Something about those eyes.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 12:43 AM   #236
ThataGuy

ThataGuy has said some nice things

Aesthetically for women I like to see pear shaped with an ample amount in the hind quarters, thick thighs, and a big belly. I love seeing flesh droop from the arms and a nice rounded face along with a cute smile. Upwards of 200 pounds, 58 inches and up. : )
Alternatively it would be nigh intolerable to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't have confidence, an art in which they are progressing themselves with, or intelligence. Thus I would prefer the person inside rather than an empty shell.

Last edited by ThataGuy : 07-28-2014 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Didn't answer post question
ThataGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 05:18 PM   #237
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Don't worry! I gave her some rep!