Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 01-13-2017, 05:17 PM   #11801
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Eagle - by ABBA
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 01:19 AM   #11802
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Let Me Love You Tonight - Pure Prairie League

T

(1980; lead vocalist then was a 23 year old Vince Gill!)

When you find out how good love can be
You're so lost when it sets you free
They say once in your life
You find someone who's right
Someone who loves you like me

Let me love you tonight
There's a million stars in the sky
Let me love you tonight
I'll make everything all right
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 10:04 AM   #11803
Leem
Leem

Leem is a member of the 500 clubLeem is a member of the 500 clubLeem is a member of the 500 clubLeem is a member of the 500 clubLeem is a member of the 500 clubLeem is a member of the 500 club

Telephone- Lady Gaga

N or E
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 03:34 PM   #11804
Adamantoise
yes i still have a beard

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nurture - LFO

E or R?
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 06:34 PM   #11805
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Eye Candy - Josh Turner
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:26 AM   #11806
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

You're Still On My Mind - George Jones

D
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote