Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 03-07-2017, 09:21 PM   #12001
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Give It To You -- The Royal Crowns

U

Something has been ailing you, I think I've got the cure
So come take a little stroll with me and we'll find out for sure

It's just what you're needing to make you feel alright
To make you a brand new woman by the end of the night

It's not gonna hurt you or make you run for the door
In fact, I think you'll like it and you'll keep coming back for more

It's a simple operation, I just look into your eyes of blue
Turn those lights way down low and that's when I give it to you

Romantic, no?
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 04:02 PM   #12002
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Upside Down - Diana Ross

N
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 09:10 PM   #12003
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nothing Else Matters - Metallica

S

So close no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 07:41 PM   #12004
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Song For Lilly Christine -- Big Rude Jake

E

(or N)

The skin beneath the scab is blameless and pink
Free from sin, and lust, and deceit
And so might she, too be gentle and sweet
But no-one looks so pure in the great pounding heat

So as the sweat collects on her brow and her breast
And beads on her belly, and onto her ankle
She steams like a stovepipe, smokes like a hot knife
Moves like a tiger out on the Bengal

All that and the very definition of a badass horn riff:

https://youtu.be/ERXNTuV2ejs

!
Old 03-13-2017, 07:26 PM   #12005
Angel

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Easy To Love You - Randy Travis

U

I gave you all I had
Everything I owned
Right down to the pedestal, I put you on
And it was so easy to love you
Old 03-14-2017, 06:25 PM   #12006
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Under the sea - Disney

A
Old 03-16-2017, 03:25 PM   #12007
Adamantoise
Thomas

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Amber - T-Power

R
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 04:58 PM   #12008
Angel

Road Less Traveled - Lauren Alaina

D

Why do you keep on staring?
That mirror, mirror, it ain't fair at all
Dress sizes can't define, don't let the world decide what's beautiful
No
Old 03-17-2017, 05:35 PM   #12009
FreeThinker

Debbie Gibson's Pregnant With My Two-Headed Love Child -- Mojo Nixon

...and back to D again...
Old 03-18-2017, 02:45 PM   #12010
Adamantoise
Thomas

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Divinity - Aeon Zen

Y
Old 03-18-2017, 05:30 PM   #12011
DianaSSBBW

Your Song - Elton John

G
Old 03-19-2017, 11:54 AM   #12012
FreeThinker

God May Forgive You, But I Won't -- cover by Iris DeMent

T

Originally done as a novelty tune way back, I prefer Iris' version because she sounds like she means it...and she sounds really p***ed off!
Old 03-20-2017, 03:04 PM   #12013
Adamantoise
Thomas

Two Princes - Spin Doctors

S
Old 03-20-2017, 04:06 PM   #12014
Angel

She Believes In Me - Kenny Rogers

E

God her love is true

And she believes in me
I'll never know just what she sees in me
I told her someday if she was my girl
I could change the world
With my little songs, I was wrong
But she has faith in me
And so I go on trying faithfully
And who knows maybe on some special night
If my song is right