Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Dimensions Market Place

Old 06-10-2009, 08:16 PM   #226
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ack! You posted that bee to tempt me, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?!?
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:50 PM   #227
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You have discovered my nefarious plan, Kate! *rubs hands together* (I have even bigger bees just like it, for necklaces) Bwahahahaha!!!

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:02 PM   #228
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Busy week this week, as I'll be making the trip to do mailing tomorrow. Making jewelry for orders, lots of photographs (I take hundreds of them in order to get the best photos), packing orders up, etc. While making rings for my wholesale customer I decided to make these. I have several of them and it's probably my favorite thing I've made lately, just because it reminds me of being in nature and I miss that. Not so much nature around Montreal, and I miss the ability to drive to the mountains or beach in short order.

I've called it Forest Lily...

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 06-12-2009, 09:34 PM   #229
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Those are so neat, Tina. So very clever with the greenery around the flower. I love them!
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:08 PM   #230
Tina
Older and wiser now

Thank you so much, honey.

Old 06-14-2009, 12:47 AM   #231
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am fighting hard trying to resist the hand-blown beads. Must save money. Quick, someone go buy the red ones so I can't. Love them.

ETA: Just looked again and it may be the long blue ones that are siren-songing. So someone go buy them both, please.

Last edited by rainyday; 06-14-2009 at 12:50 AM.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 08:14 PM   #232
Tina
Older and wiser now

Heh. Thanks, Rainy. I've already sold them twice over, and have the supplies for more...

Next up: gemstones -- including big prehenites, which I love, and also necklaces with birdies in cages. I ordered the supplies for those over 3 months ago, and finally got the cages in Saturday.

Old 06-15-2009, 10:23 PM   #233
Tina
Older and wiser now

A couple of new ring designs. One is wire-wrapped, so it can be made in any size, from a size 1 to just over size 15. The others are on adjustable shanks, which can fit up to a size 9.5-10 comfortably.

This one has a brilliant blue cat's eye bead...

A petite mint green rose...

Blue enameled rose with a gorgeous capri blue swarovski crystal. The photos don't do this one justice...

And earrings like the other pink ones I sell, but with hot pink fire opal swarovskis I just got in. The colors on those crystals are spectacular, so I love working with them.

Old 06-17-2009, 09:20 AM   #234
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tina, we got our package yesterday and everything was even more beautiful in person than the pictures. Abby adores her necklaces and I love my earrings! Today she dressed in total pirate attire and is wearing her Olivia necklace -- she looks STUNNING.

Thank you, honey, for the beautiful work you do.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:14 PM   #235
Hathor
stolen child

Hathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot pics

Well, just added you to my fave list at Etsy. =D Your jewelry is gorgeous! I love the bird earrings.

I couldn't help myself, so I ordered a pair. =)

Last edited by Hathor; 06-17-2009 at 06:25 PM.
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:26 PM   #236
Tina
Older and wiser now

That was you? Fantastic! Thank you -- both for the compliment and for purchasing the birdies. Was just coming here to post another pair when I saw your post. I have another pair of the silver and gold to post at Etsy, but with different beads -- well, the same beads actually, but different from these. I love the birdies, too, and had to buy them, myself, so I could work with them. The images of fat little birds are so endearing, aren't they?

So, here they are...

In silver tone...

In gold tone...

Little Leaves earrings...

Bouquet of African Violets earrings, on posts...

Still have more to post before making new stuff. It takes time to take the hundreds of photos, then prepare the ones I'm using, and then writing copy and listing them at the store. Once I get the batch of jewelry I still have left listed, it'll be on to the gemstones and birdies in cages!

Last edited by Tina; 06-17-2009 at 10:29 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:43 PM   #237
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Damn, had to HAVE the little birds...

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:28 PM   #238
Tina
Older and wiser now

Ha! Just noticed that, Di! I was in there uploading more birdies with different beads when I saw you had bought some. Thank you!!

Old 06-18-2009, 11:44 PM   #239
Tina
Older and wiser now

Old 06-18-2009, 11:53 PM   #240
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pretty, but i love my birdies better, although the pair i got from you today Tina are sooooooooooooo beautiful...you need to put some of these in silver in your shop...they are soooooo pretty...pics to come

Old 06-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #241
Tina
Older and wiser now

Thanks, Di.

Not sure if I have any in silver or not. I have so much stuff it's really getting ridiculous. Eric will be working most of Sunday, as it's his busy time of year, so I'll be working then, too, trying to get more items made for the store. Shipping this next Wednesday, rather than the Saturday after, so my window for finishing orders and such is a bit smaller. Means you'll get your order sooner, though.

A couple more rings and a pair of post-style earrings...

Last edited by Tina; 06-19-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:00 PM   #242
Tina
Older and wiser now

Okay, birdie in a cage necklace (lined with 'newspaper'...

Birdie on a ring, with real, preserved yet pliable moss...

Birdies, birdies, everywhere -- just as I like it.

Old 06-23-2009, 08:57 PM   #243
Tina
Older and wiser now

Decided to put a newspaper in the cages. A shrunken copy of the front page of The Nightly Comet from Feb. 17, 1902. I love the fact that it's old, and also that it's evocative of The Daily Planet. Not that anyone but me really knows what it is, but it's kind of a wink to myself, ridiculous as I admit that is.ll

Also have a new flame rose ring, in a very pale aqua. One of my most favorite of colors...

And these really kickass earrings made of molded glass with a vitriol coating. They are just super vibrant and gorgeous, and not easy to find (nor are they inexpensive, but they're so unique and lovely, they're worth it)...

Old 06-24-2009, 06:06 AM   #244
Miss Vickie

Gorgeous!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 01:05 PM   #245
Tina
Older and wiser now

Hi Vickums. Thank you!

Old 06-25-2009, 12:43 AM   #246
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

The birdies kinda scare me, lol...i like my birdies better...lol.
the vitriol earrings are gorgeous though...i truly love them...but not right now, no no no no no....

(*but ohhh sooo tempting*)

Old 06-25-2009, 10:27 AM   #247
Tina
Older and wiser now

You're so cute, Di.

Old 06-25-2009, 10:45 PM   #248
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Thought I would show some lovely earrings from Adorn Me jewelry

They are a hammered copper with beads
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lilear2.jpg (44.4 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg lilearing.jpg (36.1 KB, 172 views)

Old 06-25-2009, 10:58 PM   #249
Tina
Older and wiser now

OMG, thanks for taking pics, Di! You wear long earrings so well, whereas I have no neck and do not. They look great on you.

Old 06-25-2009, 11:40 PM   #250
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
OMG, thanks for taking pics, Di! You wear long earrings so well, whereas I have no neck and do not. They look great on you.
Yes, i know this awesome designer who I got them from.