Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-08-2010, 10:53 PM   #1226
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
I'm so thrilled to read this, Elaine! Does it fit properly? That's almost always my first question, because it's so important.
I had to open it a bit cos I liked it better on my middle finger and it's quite comfortable.

The pics don't do those roses justice. They look real. I imagined they would look like frosting or icing roses..no way...it looks real. And I like that it's asymetrical...very unique.

When I get a new manicure, I'll take a pic of me wearing it.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:39 PM   #1227
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Okay, good, I'm glad it works!

I adore those roses, too, which is why I have a ton of them in almost every conceivable color. If you ever want a certain color but don't see it, I probably have it, but just haven't done anything with it yet.

I'd love to have a photo of it on your hand, Elaine.

Life has been crazy here, between family stuff and business stuff. I've hardly had a chance to make anything new and I miss it. Got lots of the new brass in and have made a necklace and really want to play around with it and design some things for the FAJ store. I also have tons of stuff I want to make for Adorn Me. You'd think that there should be enough of me to go around, but there doesn't seem to be these days!

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:34 PM   #1228
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Two things... First, I'm having one of our 30% off store-wide facebook only sales starting today and ending tomorrow at 5pm. You can find a bit of info about it here, and join if you're not a member so you can save a nice chunk on the items you've been wanting.

Second: here is the newest pair of earrings -- these puppies are long...

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 10-12-2010, 02:43 PM   #1229
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Two things... First, I'm having one of our 30% off store-wide facebook only sales starting today and ending tomorrow at 5pm. You can find a bit of info about it here, and join if you're not a member so you can save a nice chunk on the items you've been wanting.

Second: here is the newest pair of earrings -- these puppies are long...

Oh my....my my my my.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 10-12-2010, 03:11 PM   #1230
Tina
Older and wiser now

Thanks, Elaine!

Here is the other new item in the store today, a pair of lily earrings done in white, purple and green with copper findings. Purple and green is one of my favorite color combos, and these were such a joy to photograph. They have little crystals up inside so that if they are seen from that angle they even sparkle from within.

Old 10-12-2010, 07:15 PM   #1231
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh my gosh..those lily earrings are yelling at me. I can't find the listing! lol

Last edited by MisticalMisty; 10-12-2010 at 07:17 PM.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:19 AM   #1232
Tina
Older and wiser now

That's because they sold within 10 or 15 minutes. LOL

Going to see if I can get more of the findings. Thank you, Misty!

Old 10-13-2010, 12:17 PM   #1233
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Thanks, Elaine!

Here is the other new item in the store today, a pair of lily earrings done in white, purple and green with copper findings. Purple and green is one of my favorite color combos, and these were such a joy to photograph. They have little crystals up inside so that if they are seen from that angle they even sparkle from within.

So pretty. I picture Miss Beadle (Little House on the Prairie) wearing them. I love that show.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 03:02 PM   #1234
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
That's because they sold within 10 or 15 minutes. LOL

Going to see if I can get more of the findings. Thank you, Misty!
NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 03:37 PM   #1235
Kouskous

Kouskous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKouskous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey Tina- Just wanted to stop by after the lovely compliments you left on my thread. I enjoy seeing your work as well!
Old 10-14-2010, 10:34 AM   #1236
Tina
Older and wiser now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
So pretty. I picture Miss Beadle (Little House on the Prairie) wearing them. I love that show.
I love that show, too, Tina. I grew up with Michael Landon as Little Joe on Bonanza, and then loved him in Little House. Half Pint always reminded me of my little sister. I consider that a great compliment. Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm going to get more of these. Check your messages!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouskous View Post
Hey Tina- Just wanted to stop by after the lovely compliments you left on my thread. I enjoy seeing your work as well!
Thank you so much. I think that as creatives and business owners sometimes it can be polarizing. I'm not a fan of that and find that there is room for everyone and that there's much more value in noticing and supporting each other.

Was just looking again at your items. "Harmony" is Beautiful! I found beads just like them not long ago and liked them so much I had to buy them to use with the FAB. Love that luminous rootbeer brown, don't you? BTW, is that you in the photos? Seems to be. You're lovely and positively radiant.

Old 10-16-2010, 10:08 AM   #1237
Tina
Older and wiser now

So check out our shop at the online craft fair with which I perpetually participate. If you use the code found there you will save %20 on your order as well as free shipping for all orders $50 or more. Come look.

Old 10-16-2010, 03:19 PM   #1238
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
So check out our shop at the online craft fair with which I perpetually participate. If you use the code found there you will save %20 on your order as well as free shipping for all orders $50 or more. Come look.
Ooh, I have an Indie Handmade store too! The lady is very nice and pleasant to chat with. Your store, as always, looks lovely!

(Psst, get those headpins yet? I'm itching to compare designs!)
Old 10-17-2010, 10:58 AM   #1239
Tina
Older and wiser now

Jessica is a sweetheart. And thank you, Malina. I noticed you there, too, with your Just Dangles store.

Yes, I have the headpins, and a bunch of other stuff. Now all I need is time! What do you want to work with? We'll decide on the findings and then set a date which we'll post our creations. You're so inventive I can't wait to see what you come up with. Fun!

Old 10-17-2010, 03:08 PM   #1240
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Jessica is a sweetheart. And thank you, Malina. I noticed you there, too, with your Just Dangles store.

Yes, I have the headpins, and a bunch of other stuff. Now all I need is time! What do you want to work with? We'll decide on the findings and then set a date which we'll post our creations. You're so inventive I can't wait to see what you come up with. Fun!
:P Shot ya a reply, T!
Old 10-20-2010, 04:38 PM   #1241
Tina
Older and wiser now

SALE ON NOW!! Get 20% off of any item at the Adorn Me Jewelry store from right now until 12 noon on Saturday, Eastern time. All prices marked in the store are the sale prices.

Old 10-25-2010, 10:19 PM   #1242
Tina
Older and wiser now

James has a new take on some old favorites...

"Oui!, Oui!" -- For the woman who knows what she wants.

Aqua Green and Lemon Creme, for the Posey Bouquet Collection...

Old 10-25-2010, 10:34 PM   #1243
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Oui Oui : Oy vey! MUST HAVE! LOL

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 10-28-2010, 06:42 AM   #1244
Tina
Older and wiser now

Thank you, Elaine. Craziness abounds these days. Going to do shipping in a little while. We usually leave at around 10am and are lucky if we get back by 10pm -- full day!

Have a wonderful thursday, y'all, and...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thankyoucattlaya.jpg (105.0 KB, 119 views)

Old 11-01-2010, 12:53 PM   #1245
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Just got these today, Tina. Very elegant and dramatic. Perfect length for me too!

Earrings de Lempicka Art Deco Design

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 11-01-2010, 04:22 PM   #1246
Tina
Older and wiser now

Oh, I'm so glad you like them. I really adore the play between the crystals and teardrops on those. Thank you, Elaine.

Finally was able to photograph some items today (though not all of them) that have been waiting for their close-ups, but the weather hasn't cooperated. Only had a couple of hours of light, but that allowed me to snap at least a few pieces -- some for Adorn Me and some for Fallen Angel Jewelry.

Old 11-04-2010, 10:14 PM   #1247
Tina
Older and wiser now

Just one of the new items I have photographed lately for Adorn Me. Still need to list several more items, but this went into the store tonight. It's black oxidized silver with pale pink Swarovski crystal pearls and beautiful frayed silk organza bows in shades of pinkie-lavender and purple. They are named "Ariel," and have a lovely nostalgic, feminine feel to them...

Have a great weekend, all!

Last edited by Tina; 11-04-2010 at 10:17 PM.
Old 11-05-2010, 11:47 AM   #1248
Tina
Older and wiser now

Another pair of earrings, this time using Fallen Angel components, including bead caps that will debut in our Spring line and fabulous glass beads that look like bubbles. Same old story -- have had them for a while and finally used them.

Old 11-05-2010, 01:56 PM   #1249
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

I really love them both. Ariel is so retro debutante and the bubbles...well....THEY'RE BUBBLES! <bubbles make me happy>

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 11-05-2010, 03:09 PM   #1250
Tina
Older and wiser now

Me, too, Elaine. We actually have a little thing of bubbles on top of the toilet tank (don't ask).

Just wrote you @ Etsy, come here to post a new pair of bow and pearl earrings and here you are!

So, these are like the Ariel earrings, except that they are in shades of blue, the bows are doubled and they also have crystal chandelier pieces. I really adore the habotai silk on these -- so soft.