Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Dimensions Market Place

Old 02-12-2011, 12:47 PM   #1326
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

New Chloe earrings... Neon apatite coin beads instead of garnet. If you like aqua, these are for you!

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:44 PM   #1327
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Some new items from the FAB store. (also a sneek peak of some of our Spring line...)

A very vintage-lookin dragonfly brooch made from a huge Czech glass button...

Art Deco style earrings with these fabulous blue beads that look like bubbles...

Altered art necklace with fantastic boro lampwork glass beads...

Earrings with gorgeous celsian-coated Czech glass beads...

More on their way...

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus

Last edited by Tina; 02-13-2011 at 01:07 PM.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:45 PM   #1328
Tina
Older and wiser now

All brass garden necklace...

Inverted teardrop beads with Art Deco style connectors...

The necklaces can be made longer, of course.

Link to the Fallen Angel Jewelry store below... Thanks for looking!

Old 02-13-2011, 01:41 PM   #1329
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You're rocking my world with the dragonfly and butterfly Tina- also the black bird. Seems that I have a real attraction to things with wings

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:43 PM   #1330
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

all beautiful. Love the dragonfly the best. Also the inverted teardrop earrings...you have such great style, Tina.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:03 PM   #1331
Tina
Older and wiser now

I should mention that my partner, Karen, made the celsian glass earrings with the 3-ring flower connectors and the sun and butterfly necklace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
You're rocking my world with the dragonfly and butterfly Tina- also the black bird. Seems that I have a real attraction to things with wings
I do, too, Caroline. It's why I make them. I am not much of a bug lover IRL -- like, I wouldn't be thrilled to have a real dragonfly fly into my car window... but I love the images of them. Same with most other bugs and definitely birds. Critters in general.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
all beautiful. Love the dragonfly the best. Also the inverted teardrop earrings...you have such great style, Tina.
Thanks so much, Elaine. Things have been difficult here lately and I've been trying to get some moments of Zen by designing jewelry, as I can get the time. I so love it, but when you're in business you find that the thing you love to do? You can't spend as much time doing it as you think you will.

Thank you both!!

Old 02-15-2011, 05:29 PM   #1332
Tina
Older and wiser now

New matching earrings and necklace, but sold separately. They are made from lavender color-change quartz onion briolettes and they're knock-outs!

More purple tomorrow... And also something better shown than described.

Old 02-16-2011, 02:21 PM   #1333
Tina
Older and wiser now

New set, but sold individually.

The next set is amethyst onion-cut briolettes and silver... Will be working on aquamarine next, the birthstone for March.

Old 02-16-2011, 02:50 PM   #1334
Tina
Older and wiser now

And here are the amethyst onion-cut briolettes; first the earrings, then the necklace...

Old 02-16-2011, 03:22 PM   #1335
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lots of juicy pretties!
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:22 PM   #1336
Tina
Older and wiser now

Thank you, M! Gotta love the juicy gems.

Old 02-17-2011, 09:53 AM   #1337
Tina
Older and wiser now

The sun is out. I am totally and completely ready for Spring and For The Snow To Go Away.

Very frustrated. I still have not gone through all of my supplies and I'm missing some snake chain necklaces. Have some items to photograph and I just need to put a couple of pendants on those chains before I can and I cannot find them. Wish I knew where they're hiding...

Getting ready to work with those huge Sleeping Beauty Turquoise brios and some lavender opals... Divine!

Old 02-21-2011, 10:31 AM   #1338
Tina
Older and wiser now

New earrings. The ornament used is in the William Morris/Arts & Crafts style and have been given a faux verdigris patina. Faceted pearls dangle from the bottoms...

Old 02-21-2011, 10:44 AM   #1339
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
New earrings. The ornament used is in the William Morris/Arts & Crafts style and have been given a faux verdigris patina. Faceted pearls dangle from the bottoms...

They are gorgeous, Tina!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:09 PM   #1340
Tina
Older and wiser now

Thank you, Tina!

... the other Tina

Old 02-21-2011, 02:11 PM   #1341
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

They're beautiful and the faceted pearls are just KILLING ME!!!!

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 02-21-2011, 03:11 PM   #1342
Tina
Older and wiser now

Thanks, Elaine. We're both pearlie girlies, that's for sure. I wish I'd have bought a few orders of them when I had the chance, because I'd love to make a hand-knotted faceted pearl necklace.

Old 02-21-2011, 05:18 PM   #1343
Tina
Older and wiser now

I love teal. Found here.

Old 02-21-2011, 05:37 PM   #1344
Tina
Older and wiser now

And matching earrings...

Old 02-22-2011, 05:57 PM   #1345
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
New Chloe earrings... Neon apatite coin beads instead of garnet. If you like aqua, these are for you!

YOIK.

Pleasure doing business with ya, little lady.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:44 PM   #1346
Tina
Older and wiser now

Oooh! Thank you, Carrie!! They are all packed up and ready to go out in the mail tomorrow.

Old 03-18-2011, 12:31 PM   #1347
Tina
Older and wiser now

Having a Hurray For Spring! sale of 20% off, store-wide. When checking out just type in HurrayForSpring and your discount will be taken off at the 'register.' The sale will continue through Friday, March 11th.

Here's a tourmalated quartz faceted briolette necklace that's new to the store...

I've finally taken some photos of my office in the new apt., and will share them after re-sizing them.

Things have been exceedingly difficult here. As a result, I haven't been making much jewelry, as it's taken my energy to deal with life and to work on the brass business. My bod has been giving me problems and my pain levels have been really high. Life has been stressful as my son's health has deteriorated, and while some things are going pretty well, my mobility and energy levels have been so low I'm having a hard time working as many hours as I was before. Heck, I've not really even had the time nor presence of mind to post here or anywhere else for a while. I'm hoping that things will ease up within the next few months. The snow is melting -- that's one thing...

Old 03-18-2011, 01:07 PM   #1348
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Tina, I sent you a PM but also forgot to add, hope your pain eases up real soon. Soft hugs.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 03-18-2011, 01:18 PM   #1349
Tina
Older and wiser now

Swiss Cheese Brain Syndrome is at it again... The sale goes on through Friday March 25th, not the 11th, as I had written...

Thank you, Lainey. Sheesh.

Old 03-18-2011, 01:48 PM   #1350
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That is so very pretty, T. One day I will have a few dollars to throw your way. Thinking of you, CheesyOne.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote