Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 04-18-2010, 08:15 PM   #1
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Oh no, not Jennifer Hudson...

Christakes, she looks like she is hungry. She will gain her original weight back. She looked so much more beautiful before the drastic weight loss.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:55 PM   #2
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Christakes, she looks like she is hungry. She will gain her original weight back. She looked so much more beautiful before the drastic weight loss.
I think she looks pretty smokin' in that photo. Maybe she *is* hungry...lol...but she looks super hot, just like she did before she lost any weight. She's someone who seems to be able to look lovely at any size.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:59 PM   #3
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
I think she looks pretty smokin' in that photo. Maybe she *is* hungry...lol...but she looks super hot, just like she did before she lost any weight. She's someone who seems to be able to look lovely at any size.
Except for those boots wanna be sandals. WTF is with those things? I have seen people walking around in those. How fugly.
mpls_girl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:01 PM   #4
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls_girl26 View Post
Except for those boots wanna be sandals. WTF is with those things? I have seen people walking around in those. How fugly.
They're calling them shooties. Ugh. To each her own.
J Hudson is beautiful at any size and awesomely talented.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:13 PM   #5
KittyKitten

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I guess the disappointment comes from the fact that she was my size before and now she has wittled down just because Hollyweird says so. She didn't need to lose anymore weight, she is a big star.

She was one of my main role models for curvaceous women and now she and Toccara have to go down that weight loss route because of some idealistic bullshit imposed on them by Hollyweird.

F Hollywood and their hatred of sexy, curvaceous women! Only in Hollyweird do you see this crap of curvy women not being sexy. Most of the men I've encountered in daily life have no qualms with larger, more curvy women. I guess you can call me a Curvacist, I want to push for sexier bbws and us plumpers having more play in the mainstream media.

I watch Nigerian (Nollywood) films with my father and notice the curvaceousness of the women in those films. Bollywood and middle eastern films also portray curvy women as romantic leads. But not Hollywood, for some reason.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 04-18-2010 at 09:16 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:42 PM   #6
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I don't think we need to judge her for losing weight just as we don't need to be judged for gaining weight. If someone came up to you and said, "Gee happy, you looked so much prettier before you gained all that weight!" you'd be highly offended. She is beautiful now, she was beautiful before too. She isn't on TV telling us all to lose weight, she seems like one of the people who did it to feel comfortable with herself not to preach to everyone what to do with their bodies.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:10 PM   #7
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyBrunette View Post
I don't think we need to judge her for losing weight just as we don't need to be judged for gaining weight. If someone came up to you and said, "Gee happy, you looked so much prettier before you gained all that weight!" you'd be highly offended. She is beautiful now, she was beautiful before too. She isn't on TV telling us all to lose weight, she seems like one of the people who did it to feel comfortable with herself not to preach to everyone what to do with their bodies.
Actually, I'm pretty sure she's the new Weight Watcher's spokesperson...

So technically, she is?
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:15 PM   #8
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszwebs View Post

So technically, she is?
Yea, I've seen about 5 commercials with her promoting Weight Watchers. I don't even mind that, but some of the things she says in the ads make me cringe. Like how she now loves herself because she lost some weight. That's a great message for American youth.

*sorry that I'm a guy posting in the BBW forum, please remove if necessary.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:15 PM   #9
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

So technically, she is?
LOL, oopsie. Is she? I haven't seen any ads. Oh well, she's still pretty but if she becomes one of those bitchy former fat girls who thinks skinny is the only way to be then I recant my statement. If she goes the Queen Latifah route, like doing it to feel comfortable and not to preach, then I stick with what I said.
(gonna google this now)
Old 04-18-2010, 10:23 PM   #10
KittyKitten

Quote:

So technically, she is?

The last time I saw her, she looked like this, but in that first picture I showed, she is very small. There was nothing wrong with her in these pictures. In fact she had already lost a lot of weight before both of these pictures.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 04-18-2010 at 10:25 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:31 PM   #11
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
I don't even mind that, but some of the things she says in the ads make me cringe. Like how she now loves herself because she lost some weight.
Is she really saying that?????
Old 04-18-2010, 10:52 PM   #12
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

And how is this really a topic for this forum? I mean, isn't the main board the place for crying over spilt fat?
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:12 AM   #13
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

CELEBRITY CONSIDERED FAT LOSES WEIGHT SURPRISE
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:44 AM   #14
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Probably something along those lines. I tend to zone out whenever those kinds of commercials come on so I don't really hear the words.
But really who cares if she loses weight or why? It's her body and she is just as free to dislike her body fat as anyone here is to like their body fat. To assume that the only reason she is losing weight is because of outside pressures is a bit of an insult to the woman.
Maybe she just didn't like being fat and now that she has money she has the means to change that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyBrunette View Post
Is she really saying that?????
Old 04-19-2010, 09:32 AM   #15
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I guess the disappointment comes from the fact that she was my size before and now she has wittled down just because Hollyweird says so.
She was one of my main role models for curvaceous women .

With all due respect, I think you're gonna have to get over it. She hasn't done anything to you by losing weight. You can, and should, still feel like a valid human being, attractive inside and out, regardless of whether a total stranger in the public eye loses weight, gains weight, or sprouts a second head. You know what I mean? This all sounds like it's much more about you than it is about Jennifer Hudson or Hollywood. Deal with that--your positive strides and successes should reverberate much more deeply with you than Jennifer Hudson's decisions and waistline.

Last edited by Jes; 04-19-2010 at 09:35 AM.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:07 PM   #16
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
With all due respect, I think you're gonna have to get over it. She hasn't done anything to you by losing weight. You can, and should, still feel like a valid human being, attractive inside and out, regardless of whether a total stranger in the public eye loses weight, gains weight, or sprouts a second head. You know what I mean? This all sounds like it's much more about you than it is about Jennifer Hudson or Hollywood. Deal with that--your positive strides and successes should reverberate much more deeply with you than Jennifer Hudson's decisions and waistline.
All women who want to have a right to try their hand at thinness. She will figure out if it is a price that she wants to pay.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:24 PM   #17
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Eh, so who wants to make some bets on how long it takes until we see Gabourey Sidibe take up a diet or WLS?
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:25 PM   #18
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Eh, so who wants to make some bets on how long it takes until we see Gabourey Sidibe take up a diet or WLS?
I wouldn't like that, but she can do what she wants to do with herself.
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:28 PM   #19
KittyKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty View Post
I wouldn't like that, but she can do what she wants to do with herself.
But she probably wouldn't do it for herself, that's the problem. It's from outside pressure and it shouldn't be like that.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:32 PM   #20
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Yeah stupid peer pressure . If shes truly happy the way she is, STAY!!!!! But if she isn't happy personally without outside influence, then by all means that girl should do whatever makes them happy!
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:00 PM   #21
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
CELEBRITY CONSIDERED FAT LOSES WEIGHT SURPRISE
Exactly. This is why it's always a lose-lose situation to cheer on any so-called "curvy" celebrities, because they're bound to turn around and lose weight in the future.

What's worse than the weight loss per se is that these celebrities invariably first play the "I love my curves" card for good PR, then turn around and rake in the diet-industry bucks.

I'd like to see just one celebrity who does the "I love my curves" spiel and means it, and tells any weight-loss company that comes knocking at her door with a dump-truck full of money to GET LOST.

As for Jennifer Hudson, I thought she wasn't particularly attractive before, and is even less attractive now. Just my opinion.
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:28 PM   #22
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
But she probably wouldn't do it for herself, that's the problem. It's from outside pressure and it shouldn't be like that.

I think the point with all the women who lose as a response to industry or career pressure is that they must not be happy or secure with themselves in the first place if they are so easily pressured to change something like that.
So one less unhappy fat girl is fine with me chances are we will see her again..perhaps older and wiser... and if dieting has much to do with it... fatter than ever!

True
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 12:05 AM   #23
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
But the reality is, none of us lives in a vaccuum - and part of ALL of our decision making comes from our context and all the various ways we are connected in the world (friends, job, city, family, culture, etc). If someone wants a job in an industry that is obsessed with obsessing over people's bodies - that's their choice. Then if they decide that to be sane they want to be thinner within that industry - that's their choice too.

Yes, external pressures are a factor - but that's just part of life, right? None of us lives in a bubble by ourselves.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:03 AM   #24
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Posts like these full of hate and judgement really upset me when I read them. What happened to size acceptance. Leave the woman alone accept her at any size. Her weight doesn't change the fact the she is am amazing artist. For the love of god get over it. Stop the judgement and stop the hate it is just madness.
moniquessbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:12 AM   #25
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh for the love of gravy...If these stars wanna lose weight...who gives a fat babies ass. Do we REALLY need someone famous to be fat? Is that so we can say, "yeah i am fat, but so is jennifer hudson"? Then people will be like, "Oh yeah!! Thats right!! Then its ok that you are fat!" And really...she wasnt that big to begin with. A size 16 or so? Isnt that the average in America anyway?

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote