Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-23-2017, 01:50 PM   #2576
hommecreux
"biggest" nerd?

hommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Something on my mind today that's really pissing me off.... is the fact that I have to go get new business casual clothes to wear to an interview, the old ones don't fit anymore, and now I'm going to have to drive 45 min to a big man store that's way out of the way just to get something that looks decent. It's crazy that there aren't more big man clothing stores in the area given how fat people are in general are around here.... *end rant*
hommecreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 09:37 AM   #2577
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hommecreux - when you drive those 45 minutes to the big man store - why for once not invest a little more time? Not only grab the first thing that fits and zoom back out?

Instead - have yourself fully measured, at all angles and also in sitting position. Then try different brands, various styles, sizes - and see what fits and looks best.

Write all findings down meticulously - also what didn't work at all. Then use that as your online-shopping guide - because it's easier to order something that you already know will fit and look good.

Happy and successful shopping!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 09:50 AM   #2578
hommecreux
"biggest" nerd?

hommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Hommecreux - when you drive those 45 minutes to the big man store - why for once not invest a little more time? Not only grab the first thing that fits and zoom back out?

Instead - have yourself fully measured, at all angles and also in sitting position. Then try different brands, various styles, sizes - and see what fits and looks best.

Write all findings down meticulously - also what didn't work at all. Then use that as your online-shopping guide - because it's easier to order something that you already know will fit and look good.

Happy and successful shopping!
Thing is, weight keeps on being put on, and my dimensions keep on changing. So for anything other than casual clothes ie: jeans, tshirts, and shorts, unless I want to look like a knuckle head wearing ill fitting clothes, I have to go buy new clothes or have them refit by a tailor!
hommecreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 10:35 AM   #2579
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That size thing is a pain, especially for expensive clothes. For my wedding, instead of renting a tux I bought quite a nice suit, with the plan that I'd have it for weddings/funerals/interviews for years to come. I managed to squeeze into it for one friend's wedding, several months later, then had to give up on it entirely. These days with the financial advantages of being older I get some of my shirts and my suit from a place that visits town twice a year then makes things back in Hong Kong -- but I always insist they take new measurements. Even if my weight doesn't change as much these days, I find how it distributes shifts over time.

Being a constant size is a nice idea, though ... maybe some day!

Tags
mad, pissed