Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-28-2005, 01:13 PM   #1
Scott

Scott has said some nice things
Default Allow me to introduce myself

Hi Everyone!
I'm finally de-lurking, after reading this board on and off for the last couple of years. I am an average-sized, good-looking guy in my early 30s. I live in NYC, and I'm an actor. I'm looking to chat with and maybe start something more with an FFA.
In the last several years, I've gone up and down on the scales quite a bit. While my default body type is stocky/athletic, I've gotten quite chubby at times, and have always enjoyed it, and appreciated the comments I'd get from my female friends when I was fatter. I realized that I really love the attention I get from being overweight, and want to find a girl who would like to see that happen, maybe even help it along.
I'm attaching a photo here that was taken some time ago. It's when I was chubbier than now, although I'm sure some of the FFAs here will think even that's too skinny! But I'm honestly willing to work on it.
Anyway, I hope to hear from some of you. Thanks for reading!

Scott
Attached Images
File Type: jpg recent.JPG (25.9 KB, 422 views)
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 02:08 PM   #2
lady of the dark
I like bellies!

lady of the dark can now change their title

Really girls, I know this guy and he is really super sweet He's a great guy, e-mail him and find out. I'll vouch for him
lady of the dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 02:13 PM   #3
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie knows EXACTLY what's going onJeannie knows EXACTLY what's going onJeannie knows EXACTLY what's going onJeannie knows EXACTLY what's going onJeannie knows EXACTLY what's going onJeannie knows EXACTLY what's going on
Smile

Hi Scott!

Welcome to the board! You are adorable! I bet you would look fabulous with more weight. Maybe we'll get to see you like that very soon!

That lucky lady you're hugging, she could be my sister. We have the same coloring; I'm a fair skinned redhead. So can I assume you like that in a woman?

Hope to see you posting often and with fatter fingers in the future!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 10:06 PM   #4
Scott

Hi Jeannie! Thanks for the compliments. You know, I didn't even think to mention that in the photo I posted, that's an ex-girlfriend of mine. I should have made it clear in my initial message that I'm unattached!
I do like redheads, but I wouldn't say that's a particular preference. I just thought she was pretty. But if you've got red hair, I'm sure you're a doll as well!
I hope to have fatter fingers...I appreciate the encouragement...keep it coming!
Old 10-29-2005, 01:18 AM   #5
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome to the boards, Scott! How's your acting career going, and do you find your weight as a detrement, or helper for auditions?
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 05:07 PM   #6
Scott

Missa,
Thanks for your reply! My career's going well. So far, the weight has not gotten in the way too much. Actually, let me re-phrase that. I still get work, but the work is different now. A few years ago, I was being considered for the "handsome young man" leading roles. Now I'm considered more for the friend, or the funny guy, what have you. I'm currently touring the country in a travelling children's theatre show. I play the father of a young girl, and also her swimming coach (!). Both are the sort of fatherly roles that I am probably only getting because of the weight. But I don't really care - as long as I still work!
Hope that answers your question. Here's one for you - do you know any FFA's in the NYC area who are looking to meet someone?

Scott
Old 10-29-2005, 05:34 PM   #7
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Actually I don't know any FFAs in New York, my only friends there are married to each other. She's a psychologist and he's an actor with Magis Theater co. I'll keep my eyes out tho!
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote