Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-14-2009, 03:32 PM   #1
Brainiac

Brainiac has said some nice things
Default After holiday pictures

Hello there Haven't posted anything for a while. Holidays were good to me or at least my belly and it has expanded to 39.7 inches. Never before it has been this big I am my heaviest at the moment and it really shows. I officially has buble butt and it jiggels everytime I walk. My belly has started to droop and when I sit it rest on thighs. My jeans size has gone from 30 / 32 inch to 38 / 32. When I run or move fast down the stairs my belly wobbless up and down and it actually has started to slap into thighs. My face look puffier with prominent double chin. My moobs or man breasts has really expanded, they are heavy and startin to droop little. I like them they are nice

I am still gaining weight so I post more pictures and stories about my climbing weight. If I could find an FFA feeder I think I would really balloon up
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Side.jpg (17.5 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg Side3.jpg (17.0 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg Measure.jpg (29.1 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg Front.jpg (24.0 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg Front2.jpg (21.7 KB, 152 views)
Brainiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:34 PM   #2
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

mmmmmmmmmmm

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:30 PM   #3
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

everything you posted was for not once i saw that last pic of your thighs...hotness...(salivating)...now when i go to your post it will be..blah blah blah..THIGHSSSSS.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:45 PM   #4
Brainiac

Brainiac has said some nice things

Oh forget to tell about my thighs, they are really jiggly and really soft. No muscle tone there. My thigh is 25 inches aroundon fattest part. They are shaking really well and when I sit they spread ever wider. There is no cap between my legs and when I walk my thighs are brushing together. My walking is turning into slight waddle. Inner of thighs are covered with strechmarks.

My upper arms are startin to get thick and there is small strechmarks forming. They are tarting jiggle slightly.

Final note of my belly. My belly button is getting bigger and deeper
Brainiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 07:04 PM   #5
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

once again all i see is BLAH BLAH BLAH YAkkity smakkity....THIGHSSSS
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote