Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-28-2007, 03:46 PM   #1
littlelily

littlelily has said some nice things
Default ahem...hello again.

Just wanted to introduce myself..
again...

My name is Lily...I had originally posted here when I wrote my first FFA story "Saturday Morning With Evan" and haven't been able to visit back since. ..I am a very tiny FFA happily married to the most WONDERFULL BHM in the world

Just wanted to say hello all

and now I'll go back to being shy
littlelily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 04:19 PM   #2
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelily View Post
again...

My name is Lily...I had originally posted here when I wrote my first FFA story "Saturday Morning With Evan" and haven't been able to visit back since. ..I am a very tiny FFA happily married to the most WONDERFULL BHM in the world

No, No, No! Don't go back to being shy. It's beautiful women like yourself that gives confidence and hope to big guys like me!
Please stick around, you'll find that all the folks on this site are very friendly and encouraging!!

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 04:55 PM   #3
Blondeegrldd

Blondeegrldd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlondeegrldd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Don't go runnin' off. There's not many of us (openly) around... we need to stick together.
Old 01-28-2007, 06:28 PM   #4
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default welcome back ((((LILY))))

Quote:
again...

where can I find the story you wrote? xo Angel
HDANGEL15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 07:09 AM   #5
one_shy_writer

one_shy_writer can now change their title

It's in the erotica archive, I believe. And it is the single greatest story I've read on this site to date. If you haven't read it, you absolutely must.

Lilly, fantastic writing. If you ever got the urge to write again, I promise you'd have an audience here.
one_shy_writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 08:22 AM   #6
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Talking all i can say is WOWWWWW

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_shy_writer View Post
It's in the erotica archive, I believe. And it is the single greatest story I've read on this site to date. If you haven't read it, you absolutely must.

Lilly, fantastic writing. If you ever got the urge to write again, I promise you'd have an audience here.

THATS my dream totally....i continue to wittle away to a little hard body as we speak..forever seeking a fat man to blimp out while I feed him dozens of donuts and he watches me tone up further...but my sadistic twist is..he tells me how fat i am ..how much harder i need to workout while he PIGS OUT endlessly
Old 01-29-2007, 01:24 PM   #7
littlelily

OH wow- that's really hot, I love the idea of him teasing you as though you were 'too fat' not buff enough....while he gets fatter and fatter... wow- YOU should write a story my dear...HOT

Thanks for the kind words everyone...I'm trying out another story but am open to suggestions as to plots/fantasies people would like to see incorporated...let me know.

LL.
Old 01-29-2007, 01:47 PM   #8
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Default funny you should say that

Quote:
OH wow- that's really hot, I love the idea of him teasing you as though you were 'too fat' not buff enough....while he gets fatter and fatter... wow- YOU should write a story my dear...HOT

Thanks for the kind words everyone...I'm trying out another story but am open to suggestions as to plots/fantasies people would like to see incorporated...let me know.

LL.

I actually started one last december when i was just starting a new relationship...it fizzled out..and so did the impetus for the story..but thanks 4 the encouragement..maybe i'll get it finished now...I read several this am...but hardly any BHM stories
Old 01-29-2007, 02:47 PM   #9
braveuk28

braveuk28 can now change their title

Is there any FFA / BHM fiction out there? Anyone know where?
Might have a go myself at wirting some maybe.
braveuk28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 04:18 PM   #10
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Default yup yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveuk28 View Post
Is there any FFA / BHM fiction out there? Anyone know where?
Might have a go myself at wirting some maybe.

heres a few i have read and LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=14253

and another

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ead.php?t=3653
Old 01-29-2007, 05:20 PM   #11
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

seriously lilly, dont go away. i agree with blonde, we FFAs are a rare breed. Lucky, but rare.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:28 PM   #12
littlelily

Oh don't worry, I'm not going anywhere

Just shy sometimes, that's all...
Old 01-29-2007, 07:56 PM   #13
Karebehr

Karebehr can now change their title
Default Welcome Back!!

Welcome back Lilly. Nice to see you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
seriously lilly, dont go away. i agree with blonde, we FFAs are a rare breed. Lucky, but rare.
Rabbitislove, it is us guys who are truly the lucky ones! I only wish I was in my 20's again......lol
Karebehr is offline   Reply With Quote