Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-29-2007, 12:03 AM   #1
fatnhappymax

fatnhappymax has said some nice things
Default Allow me to introduce myself, with a picture

Hey all,

Been 'lurking' for a while and decided to reveal myself. As my username alludes to, my name is Max, and I'm fat and happy.

I've always enjoyed being heavy, and its always been something of a sexual turn on for me as well. I don't necessarily purposely gain weight, thought I don't diet or anything either. I just eat what I want when I feel like eating it and that's that.

I thought it'd be fun for my first picture to have people guess how much they think I weigh. I'm 5'10.

I hope to be around here for a while, so let this be the beginning.
fatnhappymax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 07:35 AM   #2
Blondeegrldd

Blondeegrldd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlondeegrldd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hmmm, 5'10... I'd guess you are about 280. 290.

And welcome. Yummy pic.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:38 AM   #3
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Welcome

Welcome to Dimensions Forums, Fatnhappymax.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 10:32 AM   #4
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default (((welcome))))

love the body...love the belly...love the marks...SCARS OF HONOR !!!....I am gonna go with 320s...
Old 06-04-2007, 04:12 PM   #5
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

My BHM is just a tad taller, but looks to have about the same size of belly as you. He claims to weigh 245, but after reading the other poster's estimates, I think my guy's must be mis-reading his scale, lol.
.:* .:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 08:25 PM   #6
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi ya Max

*curtsies*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 11:34 PM   #7
fatnhappymax

Thank you all for the kind words. In a society that's increasingly derogatory towards fat people, its nice to feel beautiful every once in a while.

Here's a newly taken picture...

Old 06-05-2007, 01:38 PM   #8
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default gorgeous

[QUOTE=fatnhappymax;459054]Thank you all for the kind words. In a society that's increasingly derogatory towards fat people, its nice to feel beautiful every once in a while.

(((MAX)))
thanks for sharing the lovely photo of your beautiful body....love it..damn how shallow am i LOLOL.....but drooling all the same
Old 06-05-2007, 02:50 PM   #9
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Mmm, perdy belly. I'm gonna guess a bit higher and say 335.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 02:51 AM   #10
fatnhappymax

Any more guesses before I reveal the truth?
Old 06-12-2007, 03:02 AM   #11
chubloverUK86

chubloverUK86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschubloverUK86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hmm, about 312, maybe? Yeah I'll go with that.
chubloverUK86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 05:53 AM   #12
one_shy_writer

one_shy_writer can now change their title

Oh, why not... I'll go with 340.
one_shy_writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 06:58 AM   #13
Missy9579
Formerly BigCutieViolet!

Missy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging in

why are you not showing your face?
Old 06-12-2007, 11:00 AM   #14
veil
boston based bluestocking

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics
Wink Can we go with our hopes?

350.. with higher hopes?
veil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 09:34 PM   #15
PrettyKitty
Dorkus Maximus

PrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'll guess...305.
PrettyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:10 PM   #16
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I suck at guessing weight-- going by his height I would guess maybe 275? He doesn't look that big to me.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 06:14 AM   #17
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'll guess an even 300, but I really don't have any idea.

-Ed
Old 06-15-2007, 02:45 PM   #18
Krissy12
Fluffy

Krissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this board

I would definitely say at least 340-345.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:11 AM   #19
fatnhappymax

Oh dear, I completely forgot about this thread and this place! Stumbling back upon it today I realized how silly of me it was to never give a proper answer.

Well, as of today I weigh 318 pounds, though I'd guess that back when the picture was taken I was more around 310.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:50 AM   #20
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Talking More More More

wow..do show us you now! pretty please with lots of whipped cream and cherrys and chocolate and butterscotch on top