Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-18-2008, 03:20 PM   #2801
sugar and spice

sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's order out night, I had boneless wings and a big tossed garden salad with creamy Italian dressing.
Old 04-18-2008, 04:07 PM   #2802
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

CHILI!!!! I thawed out anything cow in the freezer, cut it up, am making Carroll Shelby spice mix chili, with some of my own spicy additions. All meat, no veg, not even tomatoes (used chicken stock). CHILI CON CARNIVORE baby. With a little Texmati rice...heaven.

Last night: small thin crust sausage pizza with a side salad and an IBC root beer. Also heaven. And I didn't have to make it.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 07:45 PM   #2803
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The grand kids are here for a visit.... so we had mac-n-cheese and olives. Dinner was their choice.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:08 PM   #2804
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Parmesian crusted chicken legs and homemade potato salad. Butterscotch bread pudding I made from scratch. It was a yummy, yet filling dinner.
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 09:41 PM   #2805
bbwlibrarian
possibly revolutionary

bbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized rep

I had cobb salad with bleu cheese dressing, and mini cupcakes.
bbwlibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 12:37 PM   #2806
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Philly cheesesteak in a wrap in my sandwich maker...extra cheese too!
Fries with bacon and cheese with sour cream YUM

Ummmm....I'm in a cheese mood lol

Dessert...ummmmmm....blueberry banana smoothie
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:03 PM   #2807
bbwlibrarian
possibly revolutionary

bbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized rep

I'm going to have pasta shells stuffed with ricotta and spinach.
bbwlibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 03:24 PM   #2808
sugar and spice

sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow I made stuffed shells too, I used a recipe I saw on Paula Deens show. The shells are stuffed with ground beef,onion,cream cheese, spinach and 1 egg and mozzerella. You cook the beef and onion first then combine with other ingredients and stuff pre-cooked shells the recipe is on the food networks website if anyone wants to try it. It is kinda time consuming to make but it is soooo good.
Old 04-19-2008, 03:40 PM   #2809
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

An artichoke stuffed with gorgonzola and herbs with asparagus.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 06:53 AM   #2810
Kajun Kat

Kajun Kat can now change their title

Crawfish Etouffee, with homemade garlic bread and a fresh green salad with all the trimmings.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:19 AM   #2811
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Tonight is chili dog stew...which is chili with cut up hot dogs topped with raw onion and shredded cheese and we use tortilla scoop chips to eat it. My daughter loves it...so do I hehehehe

Dessert strawberries with nestle cream. YUM

ps we may add the corn on the cob I just bought as well..it was 25 cents per cobb and they were huge!
Old 04-20-2008, 04:19 PM   #2812
sugar and spice

I made another Quiche, this time it was Ham and Cheese. This time I used a deep dish crust and it worked much better and was pretty tasty.
Old 04-20-2008, 06:54 PM   #2813
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Steak, roasted golds and green beans. Quick and easy.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:32 PM   #2814
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

http://www.recipezaar.com/282044
Homemade Dragon Fire Chicken with carrots, potatoes, rice, green beans, and salad. It's GOOOOOOOOOD!

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 05:02 AM   #2815
Kajun Kat

Kajun Kat can now change their title

Tonight is sandwich night, we have Cub Scouts this afternoon and by the time we get home its almost 7 pm.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:07 AM   #2816
tummytubby
A Yummy Tummy

tummytubby can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestummytubby can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Pizza with lots of gouda-cheese!
tummytubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:15 AM   #2817
sugar and spice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummytubby View Post
Yummmm Gouda cheese on a pizza I really have to try that, I love Gouda
Old 04-21-2008, 02:10 PM   #2818
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob

Dessert Peach ice cream
Old 04-21-2008, 02:42 PM   #2819
mariac1966
Puppy Love

mariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging in

Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, Chicken cutlet with Blue Cheese Dressing, and Corn Casserole.

The priceless gift of life is love,
For with the help of God above
Love can change the human race
And make this world a better place—
For love dissolves all hate and fear
And makes our vision bright and clear
So we can see and rise above
Our pettiness on wings of love.
~ Helen Steiner Rice ~
mariac1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:59 PM   #2820
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummytubby View Post
BLASPHEMY!
Old 04-21-2008, 04:22 PM   #2821
Sugar Magnolia
vmilwa :)

Sugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticed

Greens with straweberries and raspberry vinaigrette dressing, a turkey burger on a toasted English muffin and sweet potato fries.
Yummy!
Sugar Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 04:24 PM   #2822
sugar and spice

I made Pork chops and stove top stuffing and glazed carrots and baked apples.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:34 PM   #2823
wistful

wistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Eggdrop soup and steamed pork dumplings.

"Look at that. Look how she moves. That's just like jell-o on springs. She must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex.”
wistful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 04:42 PM   #2824
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

We had cold cut sandwiches with cucumbers, carrots, green peppers and cauliflower with dip. Simple yet satisfying.

Dessert Mango, peach and strawberry salad.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:45 PM   #2825
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Boca burgers, wilted spinach, snow peas, cauliflower.

Tags
dinner, supper