Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 06-09-2006, 12:13 PM   #351
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Cottage roll (ham), mashed potatoes, creamed turnip, sauteed carrots.

Dessert is homemade chocolate cream cheese croissant
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 04:22 PM   #352
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

freshly cooked asparagus, bacon & poached eggs. I'm dipping the asparugus spears in the yolks, yum.
Old 06-09-2006, 04:28 PM   #353
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

I also added bread stuffed mushrooms (stuffed with cheese, multi grain bread crumbs, green peppers, onion and garlic). After these babies were deep fried I dipped them in a spicy cheese dip..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 06-09-2006, 05:04 PM   #354
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The world's best pizza joint salad

romaine lettuce, artichoke hearts, black olives, green olives, mozzarella cheese (cut into chunks), feta cheese, capers, red bell peppers, hot banana pepper slices, red onion, marinated yellow squash, sliced mushrooms, all dusted with Parmesan and topped with ranch dressing (their version of ranch which changes in consistency and taste weekly)

very very good.
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 05:22 PM   #355
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Friday is pizza night. We got the white pizza with garlic and fresh sliced tomato.

It sucked it was too soggy. wah!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 05:27 PM   #356
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
Friday is pizza night. We got the white pizza with garlic and fresh sliced tomato.

It sucked it was too soggy. wah!

Hey -- Friday night is pizza night around here too! Sorry yours turned out so poorly. I just had a doctored up frozen pizza, but it was good.

I use the Pizza Pizazz cooker to make my frozen pizzas. thankfully it doesn't heat up the house like an oven, it's 101 degrees right now.
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 09:01 PM   #357
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I so wanted to take pictures tonight because I tried a new recipe...and I forgot. Sigh.

We had Salmon in an orange juice, soy sauce, brown sugar marinade.
Stir-fry vegetables with tamari wasabi.
Couscous.
Garlic cheddar biscuits, like they have at the Lobster Rouge. There was a really easy recipe on all recipes and Justin said they were even better than Red L's. Wooohooo.

Dessert was a cup full of Fruit Loops.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 10:04 PM   #358
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie
I so wanted to take pictures tonight because I tried a new recipe...and I forgot. Sigh.

We had Salmon in an orange juice, soy sauce, brown sugar marinade.
Stir-fry vegetables with tamari wasabi.
Couscous.
Garlic cheddar biscuits, like they have at the Lobster Rouge. There was a really easy recipe on all recipes and Justin said they were even better than Red L's. Wooohooo.

Dessert was a cup full of Fruit Loops.
Sounds amazing. The salmon..mmm! and I love those cheddar biscuits, so I might just need to find that recipe. What a great dinner.

You kinda lost me at dessert tho

And I do wish you'd taken pics! But since you didn't I will confess that I peeked in the window and snagged a pic of your yummy dessert when you weren't looking.

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 06-09-2006, 10:30 PM   #359
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tonight was leftovers, since we had to get up and go to the MOVIES!

( Cars is great! Two Thumbs Up.. if you're Pixar fans.. btw )(predictable.. you saw the ending a mile away, but come on, the movie is for the kids.. and some of adults that feel like being kids again. )

Dessert after the movie was a visit to Cold Stone Creamery. We got the Coffee Lover's and the Oreo Overload.
Old 06-10-2006, 04:04 AM   #360
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

We are visiting family in a town 175 miles from home. It just so happens that my most favorite Chinese place is here and we're going tonight while Sis is at a work banquet, I am so anticipating this,
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 06:16 AM   #361
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You kinda lost me at dessert tho
Hahahah... I was tired from all that cooking so I punked out when it came to dessert. How did you get over the bushes to that window though??

I will save you the search, here is the recipe for the yummy cheddar biscuits, I highly recommend them. In the reviews lots of people recommend putting the garlic powder in the batter and in the garlic butter that goes over them, I did that and think it probably is better that way.

All Recipes Cheddar Garlic Biscuits: http://bread.allrecipes.com/az/RdLbs...icChsBscts.asp
Old 06-10-2006, 06:25 AM   #362
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

One cold, sad eggroll.

For lunch yesterday though, it was great: A nice big burger, fries, and an Oreo shake from Hardee's. SO good!
Old 06-10-2006, 09:34 AM   #363
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie
Hahahah... I was tired from all that cooking so I punked out when it came to dessert. How did you get over the bushes to that window though??

I will save you the search, here is the recipe for the yummy cheddar biscuits, I highly recommend them. In the reviews lots of people recommend putting the garlic powder in the batter and in the garlic butter that goes over them, I did that and think it probably is better that way.

All Recipes Cheddar Garlic Biscuits: http://bread.allrecipes.com/az/RdLbs...icChsBscts.asp
Thanks! I am adding the baking mix to my shopping list. I am going to make these for sure!

P.S. about the bushes - in my mind's eye I am light as a feather and as agile as Spiderman. So it was easy
Old 06-10-2006, 05:08 PM   #364
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Big fat juicy burger, with all the trimmings (bacon, cheese, onion, hot peppers, pickles, mayo, mustard, ketchup, relish, tomato). I had a salad a little bit later.
No dessert today My daughter ate all the watermelon sherbet!!! I think I'll make peach sherbet with a squirl of vanilla ice cream later on tonight lol
Old 06-10-2006, 07:12 PM   #365
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

Tonight was grilled ribeye steak, sauteed mushrooms and a baked potato to go with my butter and I am stuffed!! But hubby is talking about fresh blackberries over vanilla ice cream...guess I'll find some room somewhere..LOL..
MLadyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 07:21 PM   #366
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

hamburger steaks, grilled corn..grilled portabellos and a salad..

OMG..the grilled portabellos..so good..marinated them with 1 tablespoon + 1 teasponn of olive oil, 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar, a pinch of salt and pepper and a clove of minced garlic.

MMMM
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 07:50 PM   #367
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ditto what Brandi had tonight. I was planning to make the Foodee Recipe #1 for tonight, but after attacking the rose bush, and taking a too long nap... I pushed off the recipe until tomorrow.
Old 06-10-2006, 08:58 PM   #368
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

hot dogs with chili, cheese, and mustard.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 06:25 AM   #369
jamie
...tickled...

We were on the road coming home from a sight-seeing/hiking trip, and it was getting late so we stopped at Taco Bell.

Ultimate Chalupa combo and a caramel apple empanada. The Ultimat Chalupa thing was really pretty groovy. I loved it.

I hope I can make the foodee potato salad tonight.
Old 06-11-2006, 06:31 AM   #370
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Half a slice of banana bread smeared with Take Control Light and leftover homemade pizza my mom made. It had white ground turkey, jalapenoes, and mushrooms.
Old 06-11-2006, 01:08 PM   #371
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

I introduced my family to pulled pork in a sweet yet spicy bbq sauce on a very soft kaiser, with a nice toss salad. Dessert was a strawberry/blueberry shortcake lol
Old 06-11-2006, 04:58 PM   #372
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Tonite I made Bacon Lettuce and Tomato sandwiches on a 7 grain bread. (BLTs are one of my faves). I used Niman Ranch bacon. GOOD STUFF!

Photo below. (I kinda burned the one slice of bread. oops. And the mayo seems to have gotten all over everything. lol)

Anybody craving a BLT now? I sure would be if I hadn't just eaten 1-1/2 sandwiches!
Old 06-11-2006, 06:42 PM   #373
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

dinner at the inlaws: grilled beef tenderloin steak, garden salad w/ jalapeno ranch, my wifes famous loaded mashed potatoes( butter, colby jack, bacon, & green onions) and homemade vanilla ice cream.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 07:10 PM   #374
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Anybody craving a BLT now?
Evil wench.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 07:13 PM   #375
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

left overs..minus the grilled corn
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dinner, supper