Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-29-2017, 03:02 PM   #9226
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fried Chicken, Cole Slaw, Mashed Potatoes an Gravy
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 05:48 PM   #9227
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chicken "egg roll in a bowl". And some green tea ice cream for dessert.
Old 11-30-2017, 04:02 PM   #9228
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's Thursday and in my house, it's Leftovers!

I have some fried chicken nuggets left from Tuesday, some cheese, a few tortillas. Quesadilla time!
Old 11-30-2017, 05:15 PM   #9229
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this board

Smoked sausage, rice-a-roni, green beans.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:40 AM   #9230
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last night was frozen green chili beef & bean burritos....meh.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 12:36 AM   #9231
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

Earlier this evening I went to a great local Mexican place and pigged out! Chips and salsa, jamaica, pork adobado with a cheese enchilada, rice and frijoles, then both champurrado and churros! (Champurrado is a Mexican hot chocolate thickened with lots of corn flour.) I'm so full...
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 07:42 AM   #9232
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
Earlier this evening I went to a great local Mexican place and pigged out! Chips and salsa, jamaica, pork adobado with a cheese enchilada, rice and frijoles, then both champurrado and churros! (Champurrado is a Mexican hot chocolate thickened with lots of corn flour.) I'm so full...

Sounds amazing.
Old 12-03-2017, 12:57 PM   #9233
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Jambalaya, version #8998763

1 chicken breast
1 lb pork sausage
1 lb chicken sausage, in coins

plus trinity veggies, tomatoes, and chicken stock.
Old 12-03-2017, 06:07 PM   #9234
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tamale Pie and my version of squash casserole

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 08:23 PM   #9235
Kristal

Kristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Two large Reuben Sandwiches
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 03:18 PM   #9236
Rojodi

Bacon cheeseburgers with waffle fries
No churn cookies and cream ice cream
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DQ9Xjp7XcAAL7VX.jpg (107.9 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg DQ9Xk5PW4AA5k8C.jpg (124.5 KB, 113 views)
Old 12-14-2017, 05:39 PM   #9237
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dirty rice but its all gone so no pic LOLOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 06:26 PM   #9238
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Japanese pork bowl (steamed rice, braised pork and zucchini)

*I love my rice cooker*
Old 12-18-2017, 07:28 PM   #9239
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Japanese pork bowl (steamed rice, braised pork and zucchini)

*I love my rice cooker*
That explains a lot *poke*
Old 12-24-2017, 12:27 PM   #9240
Orchid

Orchid is a member of the 500 clubOrchid is a member of the 500 clubOrchid is a member of the 500 clubOrchid is a member of the 500 clubOrchid is a member of the 500 clubOrchid is a member of the 500 club

Christmas Eve dinner.
Roasted guinea fowl with rosemary,thyme, apple, onion, butter, pepper & seasalt.
Boiled brussels sprouts with a little nutmeg.
Roasted potatoes a little olive oil, seasalt & black pepper.
Roasted butternut squash/pumpkin with butter, cinnamon, nutmeg & seasalt.
German perlwein semisweet sparkling white wine.
Tiramisu icecream.
Espresso and fruitcake with cream sherry I baked it in november.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 07:31 PM   #9241
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Leftover Christmas spiral sliced ham, black eyed peas and collard greens

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 01-03-2018, 11:27 PM   #9242
Rojodi

Omelettes made from leftover New Year's spiral ham and veggies
Home fries with onions and slight dusting of Cajun spice
Old 01-04-2018, 12:22 AM   #9243
Saxphon

Saxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticed

Tonight, it was Homemade Chicken Tortilla Soup, topped with cheese, sour cream and crushed tortilla chips. It has been cooking in the crockpot for about 5 hours, so everything is well blended and tasty. Yum, Yum.
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 05:31 PM   #9244
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxphon View Post
Tonight, it was Homemade Chicken Tortilla Soup, topped with cheese, sour cream and crushed tortilla chips. It has been cooking in the crockpot for about 5 hours, so everything is well blended and tasty. Yum, Yum.
Oh my- that sounds better than chili!

Old 01-14-2018, 03:25 PM   #9245
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxphon View Post
Ooh, got a recipe for that? It's been a while since I had good tortilla soup.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 02:05 AM   #9246
Saxphon

Saxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
Ooh, got a recipe for that? It's been a while since I had good tortilla soup.
Well, much of this is due to taste. So, some of my measurements might be rather vague ....

* One Chicken Breast - grilled (or, get one of those pre cooked packaged chicken bags like Foster Farms) the southwest seasoned chicken works well. Cut into small pieces
* 2 cans of diced tomatoes - with green chilies
* 2 cans of chills beans
* 1 can of corn (drained)
* 1 tablespoon of minced garlic (more or less to taste)
* diced onion (to taste)
* chopped Cilantro (to taste)
* ground cumin (to taste, but don't over do it ...)
* some ground pepper
* 1/2 to 1 cup of water

I use a 6 qt crockpot. A large stew pot would work as well. The crockpot gives me a little more piece of mind, for me to walk away from my soup while it's cooking. I'd have to stay home to watch the stew pot on a stove. I put the onion, garlic, chicken, pepper, cumin, cilantro and corn in first. Let it warm some - stir. Then, tomatoes and beans. Add water as needed. Try to let it cook for several hours on medium. When served, I top my soup with crushed tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream. Again, this is all to taste - additional items can be added to change the flavor.

Enjoy.
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 06:21 AM   #9247
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this board

Last night was oven baked parmesan chicken, which was delicious, and tonight is going to be bacon and eggs.
Old 01-16-2018, 04:24 PM   #9248
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Fish sticks, baby peas, boiled potatoes, biscuits

Old Today, 04:45 AM   #9249
Skye23

Skye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I got gifted with about 7 or 8lbs of Brie cheese so I've been working my way through and thinking of different ways to eat it. Tonight for my 2nd meal (aka dinner) I took a wedge of brie, topped it with pitted dates cut in half, wrapped the entire thing in bacon and put it in a nonstick pan. Then I dusted it with some Montana Mex Sweet Salt (sugar with salt and orange peel and chiles etc). Baked for about 20-25 minutes until the bacon had crisped a bit and caramelized and the brie was runny. Ate it with a nice Harry & David Pear (chilled to maximize the contrast between hot and cold).

Tags
dinner, supper