Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-25-2010, 05:57 PM   #26
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

1. Milk
  2. Steak-Preferably Ribeye au poivre-Rare
  3. Cheeseburger
  4. Eggs
  5. Beef Pot Roast
  6. Mac and Cheese with ground beef
  7. Breakfast Sausage
  8. Whole Roasted Chicken with gravy made from drippings
  9. Cheesy Chicken Casserole
  10. Cheese in general

I would estimate that at least 60% of the calories I take in are from a cow.

Old 12-25-2010, 11:28 PM   #27
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

Sushi.
Goat Cheese
Anything with pesto.
Anything from Taco Bell (Judge me not!)
Spinach

And finally, if I do not have real Mexican food at least 3 times a week, my body goes into shock and I cease to function.
SanDiega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:26 AM   #28
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

1. Roast Beef
2. Yorkshire Pudding (with number 1 )
3. Apple Pie/Crumble
4. Freshly Baked Bread
5. Bacon Sandwich (in number 4 )
6. Pasta (Preferably in a tomato based sauce, but not definitly)
7. Roast Chicken
8. Roast Potatoes (must be crispy on the outside, soft on the inside)
9. Wensleydale Cheese
10. Vanilla Ice Cream

Probably forgotten a few things but that's just off the top of my head.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:36 AM   #29
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. Red grape juice.
2. Percy Pigs.
3. Sweet n' sour chicken with egg fried rice. (I know that's several foods, but I count them all as one glorious superfood).
4. Apricot stilton.
5. Any kind of pizza.
6. BBQ sauce.
7. Sundried tomato bread.
8. Stuffed pasta. (Stuff it with anything and I'll eat it!)
9. Chippy chips.
10. Strawberry and lime cider.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 04:42 AM   #30
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

In no particular order....

1. Cream
2. Sun dried tomato, kalamata and cheese pull apart bread
3. Chicken in most every way.....preferably without bones though
4. Spaghetti Carbonara
5. Chinese food!
6. Chocolate
7. Salt and pepper squid - thai style
8. Big Mac
9. Hot home made cheese and bacon scones with butter
10. Surf and turf
Old 12-28-2010, 05:02 AM   #31
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

Oops, I forgot to mention Salmon carpaccio, with capers, olive oil, spanish onion & fresh lemon.

I love summer!

yum.JPG
Old 12-28-2010, 11:27 PM   #32
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonified View Post
Oops, I forgot to mention Salmon carpaccio, with capers, olive oil, spanish onion & fresh lemon.

I love summer!
looks nice, but i hate salmon
Old 12-29-2010, 05:04 AM   #33
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

Well until you've tried lovely Tasmanian salmon, I will not think any less of your tastes lol.

Now, just for a tease, sorry there is none left. This is kind of the Australian staple dessert. The good old pav! (pavlova)

Another on the all time top 10 you know, that never seems to end. pav.JPG
Old 12-29-2010, 11:18 AM   #34
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

That looks delicious

...what is it?
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:25 PM   #35
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
That looks delicious

...what is it?
Beaten egg whites and sugar, cooked. The topping looks like kiwi and passionfruit etc.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 04:18 PM   #36
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

Really, we should have a thread dedicated to Pavlovas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlova_%28food%29

It's a crisp meringue on the outside with a fluffy eggwhite centre. Covered in lashings of fresh whipped cream dressed with fresh fruit of your choice. Imo, it at least has to have passionfruit and banana. Strawberries, peaches, kiwifruit etc are just an awesome bonus.

It is so simple, easy to make and refreshing. The fruit cuts through the cream meaning you can eat more as it's very light, isn't overly sweet nor too lardy.

http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/1921...tional+pavlova
Old 12-29-2010, 05:21 PM   #37
Geodetic_Effect

Quote:
The fruit cuts through the cream meaning you can eat more as it's very light, isn't overly sweet nor too lardy.

http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/1921...tional+pavlova
how about more cream and less fruit.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:22 PM   #38
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Well until you've tried lovely Tasmanian salmon, I will not think any less of your tastes lol.

Now, just for a tease, sorry there is none left. This is kind of the Australian staple dessert. The good old pav! (pavlova)

Another on the all time top 10 you know, that never seems to end.
Oooh yum, bonified! I love pav, and that salmon looks excellent too
Old 12-30-2010, 05:29 PM   #39
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I love summer!

Attachment 88647
Does that taste anything like smoked salmon or lox cos it looks wonderful!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:41 PM   #40
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Some awesome lists!

Mine would be:

-whole wheat spaghetti with ground pork
-steak (rare) with horseradish
-english muffin toasted, with peanut butter
-chicken tikka masala
-corn on the cob, with a little pepper and paprika
-pesto pasta salad
-egg drop soup
-fried chicken with Go Chicken Go sauce
-french onion soup
-pretty much any form of gelatto
-good coffee with some creamer
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 06:40 AM   #41
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Does that taste anything like smoked salmon or lox cos it looks wonderful!
It's fresh salmon just cut paper thin. Not like smoked, when any seafood is super fresh and awesome like that was, I don't want to fuck about too much with flavour, it's own flavour is what I desire.

However, tonight it's still bloody hot. So prawns, cooked in garlic chili olive oil a dash of white wine, parsley, chives, dill, home made mayo and a lil double cream, on a mixed leave bed.

so prawny.JPG
Old 01-01-2011, 07:05 AM   #42
shuefly pie
catty whompus

shuefly pie does more than just post hot picsshuefly pie does more than just post hot picsshuefly pie does more than just post hot pics

Arugula
Beets
Perfect tomatoes
Sea Bass
Pad Kee Mao
Laab
Vietnamese sandwiches
Carpaccio
Fattoush
Lemon
Lamb Vindaloo
Scratch made soups
Toast with good butter
shuefly pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:20 AM   #43
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

--Houmous (Hummus)
--Couscous
--POTATOES
--Cajun Chicken
--Chip Shop Cod
--FALAFEL
--Sausage, Mash and Peas
--Chilli
--Rogan Josh/Haryali Kebab
--Green Giant sweetcorn
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:45 PM   #44
thekidstable
Grabbin' pills

thekidstable can now change their title

1) barbecue shrimp
2) boiled shrimp
3) broiled shrimp
4) baked shrimp
5) sauted shrimp
6) shrimp kabobs
7) shrimp Creole
8) shrimp gumbo
9) pan-fried shrimp
10) deep-fried shrimp

11) Stir-Fried shrimp
12) pineapple shrimp
13) lemon shrimp
14) coconut shrimp
15) pepper shrimp
16) shrimp soup
17) shrimp stew
18) shrimp salad
19) shrimp and potatoes
20) shrimp burger
21) shrimp sandwich

...that's about it I guess.

thekidstable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 12:25 AM   #45
vinarian
Crazy Person

vinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekidstable View Post
1) barbecue shrimp
2) boiled shrimp
3) broiled shrimp
4) baked shrimp
5) sauted shrimp
6) shrimp kabobs
7) shrimp Creole
8) shrimp gumbo
9) pan-fried shrimp
10) deep-fried shrimp

11) Stir-Fried shrimp
12) pineapple shrimp
13) lemon shrimp
14) coconut shrimp
15) pepper shrimp
16) shrimp soup
17) shrimp stew
18) shrimp salad
19) shrimp and potatoes
20) shrimp burger
21) shrimp sandwich

...that's about it I guess.
Is your life like a box of chocolates?
Old 01-02-2011, 12:29 AM   #46
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinarian View Post
Is your life like a box of chocolates?
or is he mentally handicapped . . . what is he telling us here?
Old 01-02-2011, 02:00 AM   #47
thekidstable
Grabbin' pills

thekidstable can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
or is he mentally handicapped . . . what is he telling us here?
shrimp is the fruit of the sea

thekidstable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:35 AM   #48
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekidstable View Post
shrimp is the fruit of the sea
I don't trust bottom feeders.

If it'll eat shit, what's it to stop from eating me, huh? Huh? HUH I ask you?!?!

Last edited by Hozay J Garseeya; 01-02-2011 at 09:38 AM.
Hozay J Garseeya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:36 AM   #49
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I don't trust bottom feeders.
There's a Human Centipede joke in there, I know it.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:05 PM   #50
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
There's a Human Centipede joke in there, I know it.
LOL'd.

My top 10 foods list in no particular order:

10. baked Mac & Cheese with caramelized onion and tomato slices.
9. yams (not too sweet, just a hint).
8. greens (collard, mustard, turnip or mixed) with smoked turkey or pork.
7. a honey ham
6. cornbread
5. ribs (yankee sweet)
4. deviled eggs
3. baked or fried chicken
2. baked beans
1. potato salad

Call it Soul or Southern, it's delicious.