Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-13-2011, 05:30 AM   #101
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

1. KFC chicken
2. salad roll
3. cheesecake
4. mashed potato and cheese
5. cookies and cream icecream
6. roast chicken
7. sweet corn
8. pavlova
9. lemon tarts

This thread is making me hungry!
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 05:39 AM   #102
Nose_body_knows

Nose_body_knows can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNose_body_knows can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

1. Choc honeycomb Icecream
2. KFC popcorn chicken
3. Cheese
4. McDonalds Double Quarter pounder (no pickles and no onion)
5. Condenensed milk
6. Egg and Bacon (together in any form except raw)
7. Caramel

Problem is I am on a diet and can't eat any of them

:doh: - stop hitting yourself!!
Nose_body_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:02 AM   #103
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

SAGANAKI! omg. you have not LIVED until you've had it. Unless you're vegan. In which case, ignore me
Old 06-14-2011, 09:31 AM   #104
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
SAGANAKI! omg. you have not LIVED until you've had it. Unless you're vegan. In which case, ignore me
Googled it. OH.MY. must try!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:53 PM   #105
Chongo

Chongo can now change their title

My favorites in no particular order

Saganaki! Opa! Godlike stuff, and having a nice fire on the table is entertaining too.

Chicken Satay, extra peanut sauce please thx

Thai cucumber salad

Borscht, I like mine with the sour cream horseradish

Bierocks-Basically ground beef with onions and cabbage, maybe a little gravy and cheese wrapped in a light fluffy bun, baked to perfection.

Pad Thai

Humboldt Fog chevre-Beautiful cheese from my hometown. Made quite a name for itself.

I sammich I sorta maybe invented. Get a fresh Telera roll, slice down the middle, stuff with Feta, cucumber, thin tomato slices, chopped olives, purple torpedo onion, and peperoncini, apply a little olive oil, black pepper, and italian dressing. Absolutely beautiful...

Good ol Pickled eggs.. Hot ones, and a good beer.

Toasted french bread slices, with butter, Marmite, pepper,and an extra sharp cheddar

And for extra credit, all the good crispy edges of meat in a good Gyro.
Chongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:45 PM   #106
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't know about a favorite list, but I've definitely been able to procure a few recent favorites. this bad boy makes my mouth water EVERYtime. Japadogs.

I've also gotten into hand pulled noodles. One of the chinese girls I work with has been taking me to all the authentic locally owned asian restaurants. They just opened a noodle shop that sells asian noodles. There's a man in the kitchen making fresh noodles as you order them. they're amazing.
Their "meat plate" is delicious. It took a little while getting used to "cold" meats, but still very good. There was Pork Tendon, pig ears, and some beef on the plate.
and then the noodles. I've been trying to go once to twice a week. but I make sure it's with her so she can order in chinese for me, it's always an experience.

Old 06-15-2011, 12:55 AM   #107
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics
Default You can tell I'm Hawaii Born and Raised

have too many favorites so I'll just list my favorite food as a snack, meal, and dessert.

spam musubi (It's an awesome Hawaii thing)

Pasteles

Rocky Road Ice Cream

And Overall I just love Ahi Poke:

IszyStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:20 PM   #108
Freedumb
RAZZLE DAZZLE!!!

Freedumb can now change their title

Buffalo wings!!!!

Japanese fried rice.

Sonic's cheese tater tots.

And nothing beats a good medium rare steak.