Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-15-2011, 10:49 PM   #226
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
GOREKI!!! i was just saying the same thing! well.. almost the same thing...
I started doing it for clubbing too! And I don't hand people sweaty money, after finding out how wet it comes out sometimes. Once I actually washed my money because it was so gross.
And I do keep my phone in there too, and my keys sometimes. Ohh! and a lucky poker chip.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:52 PM   #227
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
I started doing it for clubbing too! And I don't hand people sweaty money, after finding out how wet it comes out sometimes. Once I actually washed my money because it was so gross.
And I do keep my phone in there too, and my keys sometimes. Ohh! and a lucky poker chip.
wait...a lucky "poke-her" chip....ahhh...good luck with that one
Old 05-15-2011, 10:54 PM   #228
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
wait...a lucky "poke-her" chip....ahhh...good luck with that one
:P Ones cleavage can hide many, many wonders.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:22 AM   #229
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
well... I dont stick mine in my cleavage, but i do put in im my bra... along with anything else i may need, money, license, keys, sunglasses, credit cards, spare ponytail holder, pack of gum... pretty much everything you should put in your pockets or a purse... i put in my bra... i know, to everyone else its gross, but i dont always have pockets and i always forget my purse wherever i go...fuck, i have big enough boobs, might as well get SOME use out of them, especially if i have to lug them with me everywhere... the funniest thing is that when i need to find something, im half way in my shirt digging around, and i look like im constantly grabbing myself making sure i have my keys or whatever...comes in handy at a bar or in a club...
omg, i'm totally going to start wearing tighty whities just so i can store everything in my crotch!! hey, would you like a piece of gum? i've got some somewhere...
Old 05-16-2011, 06:32 AM   #230
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
omg, i'm totally going to start wearing tighty whities just so i can store everything in my crotch!! hey, would you like a piece of gum? i've got some somewhere...
Big difference...one word...PUBES
Besides, boob gum is more appealing then nut gum...just saying
Old 05-16-2011, 07:20 AM   #231
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ok, I don't store anything in or around my rack on a daily basis, but I have, in the past, stored many a camera there. I also smuggled in a half pound of chocolate covered mushrooms into a Lollapallooza concert back in the day. Haha. Oh and the cleavage area has always been a point of interest ever since I figured out I could drink a beer that way without using my hands.

I miss the old days. Haha.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:21 AM   #232
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Wait, where do you store your extra keys?

Ha.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:34 AM   #233
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Quote:
It'd be a nice change from your usual pantslessness.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:26 AM   #234
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Wait, where do you store your extra keys?

Ha.
in my prison wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
It'd be a nice change from your usual pantslessness.
i just feel bad about denying the world a chance to bask in the glory (and humor) of my package... dilemmas...
Old 05-16-2011, 10:34 AM   #235
Surlysomething

Quote:
in my prison wallet

I knew it!
Old 05-16-2011, 07:57 PM   #236
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

And this is why I ALWAYS wear pants or a skirt with pockets. I keep everything in my pockets unless it's just too big to fit.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:33 AM   #237
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Umm, for the record, sweaty places are not particularly good for microelectronics like your cell phone... Temporarily ignoring the wetness factor, sweat tends to be acidic...
Old 05-17-2011, 01:46 PM   #238
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
Umm, for the record, sweaty places are not particularly good for microelectronics like your cell phone... Temporarily ignoring the wetness factor, sweat tends to be acidic...
My phone only goes in there for the time it takes me to walk down the stairs and to the laundry. It's in a case, and my boobs aren't sweaty enough for it to be a problem in that time.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:46 AM   #239
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
Which is why i never put it exposed battery side down
Old 05-21-2011, 04:11 PM   #240
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Big peeve is when you tell someone something in private and then they just blurt it out to other folks for whatever reason. This clip of Comedian Kevin Hart joking about it reminded me of how annoying those types of folks can be.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 06:28 AM   #241
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
Cheaters. And potential cheaters.
Does this mean you're not moving to Hawaii?

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:22 AM   #242
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Complaints about necroposting AND giving posters grief for not doing an exhaustive search of an entire forum for relevant existing threads before posting. Get together and make up your minds! Oh, and while you're at it crank down the snark a bit...you're scaring the newbies.

This is not aimed at this forum, but at forums in general.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:31 PM   #243
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I know it's illegal to park in a space reserved for the handicapped but does a business have any legal right to compel people to honor that? Anyone know?
The business can ask an officer to write a ticket but depending on the laws of your state they may not have to. As far as a business owner enforcing the parking, no.

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:31 AM   #244
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraiscott View Post
The business can ask an officer to write a ticket but depending on the laws of your state they may not have to. As far as a business owner enforcing the parking, no.
well WTF ticket would it be? i'm pretty certain traffic cops dont have a violation code for illegally parking in a douche-only zone. imagine taking that one to court...
Old 05-25-2011, 04:00 AM   #245
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Here there's fines and towing for repeat offenders, but as with everything, you only get in trouble if you're caught doing it. And that's not terribly frequent.
Old 05-29-2011, 07:47 PM   #246
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

Corporations that cut hours just so they can get happy bonuses on their 5x the amount I make per year.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:48 AM   #247
JulieD

People who say "well that's ok, because..." For example, I'm telling you that I'm having a bad day due to a series of events, then you say "well that's ok, because..." And you start to tell me how bad your day is... FU!!! Its not ok!!!! It sucks!!!! Blah!!!! I have no problem listening and comparing shitty day stories, or whatever we are comparing, but don't discredit what I may be going through. I understand that you very well could have a shittier day then me, but don't take away from my shittiness...you know?
Old 06-01-2011, 06:03 AM   #248
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

I think I said this already, but: Go a consistent speed on the goddamn highway!
Old 06-01-2011, 06:33 AM   #249
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

Quote:
People who say "well that's ok, because..." For example, I'm telling you that I'm having a bad day due to a series of events, then you say "well that's ok, because..." And you start to tell me how bad your day is... FU!!! Its not ok!!!! It sucks!!!! Blah!!!! I have no problem listening and comparing shitty day stories, or whatever we are comparing, but don't discredit what I may be going through. I understand that you very well could have a shittier day then me, but don't take away from my shittiness...you know?
i hate when people do this! but it's okay because it happens ALL THE TIME to me
Old 06-01-2011, 01:41 PM   #250
Surlysomething

people who snort instead of blowing their nose

NASTY