Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-11-2011, 05:58 PM   #276
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

foxes... honestly, they suck ass!
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:08 AM   #277
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
foxes... honestly, they suck ass!

One of my huge pet peeves is parents who come into the store looking for an educational toy, and dismiss story books. Are you fucking kidding? The time you spend speaking to your child is the time they learn almost thier ENTIRE VOCABULARY! GAH!
Old 06-14-2011, 07:01 AM   #278
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

programs becoming unstable...

i love firefox but ever since i upgraded it it feels like i'm surfing the web on a board made of playing cards and string. it randomly hangs up and crashes and the firefox plugin thingy crashes every 5 minutes so i'm stuck surfing chrome these days...
Old 06-14-2011, 12:32 PM   #279
Chongo

Chongo can now change their title
Default Too many to post

But here's my contribution to the list.
Small barky aggressive dogs.. ie Miniature Schnauzers, Chihuahua and the sort. Honestly.. Going to attack me and be obnoxious at the same time. Too much at the same time for me.

People who interrupt in conversations. If feel you need to interrupt and derail a conversation, it had better involve two women and a polar bear making out somewhere..

Seeing Justin Bieber everywhere. I think his hair infuriates me most.

As noted earlier, people texting on phones while walking. I do my best to not run over pedestrians. Try to do your part and meet me halfway. I don't want my paint messed up.

Car alarms that never stop, and people who walk their dogs to my yard to crap.

Those come to mind immediately.
Chongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:18 AM   #280
DVSShank

DVSShank can now change their title

Anyone that feels its ok to give u a shitty attitude, because they "are having a bad day". If I'm not the reason u are being shitty, then save it for the person that is.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:24 AM   #281
DVSShank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
I'm a complete snob when it comes to dining manners, and I hate myself for it. But I can't help but think less of a person if they can't hold their knife and fork properly, or if they aren't courteous to the staff, or if they're 'messy' (with the exception of food that tends to be messy, or finger food).

Sit up straight, say please and thank you, and the knife goes BEHIND the fork. Not in front, not between the prongs. BEHIND.
I was totally with u, until the knife placement part. But I can kinda understand that bothering someone.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:20 PM   #282
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'm a complete snob when it comes to dining manners, and I hate myself for it. But I can't help but think less of a person if they can't hold their knife and fork properly, or if they aren't courteous to the staff, or if they're 'messy' (with the exception of food that tends to be messy, or finger food).

Sit up straight, say please and thank you, and the knife goes BEHIND the fork. Not in front, not between the prongs. BEHIND.
:-( you never mentioned this to me, and now I'm thinking back to all the meals we've shared and thinking of how bad I fucked up.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:34 PM   #283
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

People who allow their children to crawl around on the floor in a busy supermarket.

Bosses who think it's your job to do not only your own job tasks, but theirs too.

When customers ask me for something, and then ask like I'm stupid when I give them the location of particular item. I'm not lying to you, I'm providing you with all the locations because you seem like the sort who's VERY PICKY.

Last edited by luvbigfellas; 06-15-2011 at 07:46 PM.
luvbigfellas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:44 PM   #284
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I worked in too many kitchens to change. The knife is furthest away from your body.

You let the food fall away, you put the knife down, pick up the fork in your strong hand and eat. I've never cut food and eat.
Old 06-15-2011, 08:00 PM   #285
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

To borrow a phrase, I eat meat like I have a personal problem with animals. I'm lucky the fork is in my hand, never mind the knife.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:29 PM   #286
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Today I recalled an old phrase I once saw on a forum somewhere: "I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic fucking hatreds!"
Old 06-15-2011, 08:39 PM   #287
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
:-( you never mentioned this to me, and now I'm thinking back to all the meals we've shared and thinking of how bad I fucked up.
You were fine, I checked . Decepta-tits, however... Cuts through the prongs. Proving that I was, indeed, the hottest piece of ass at that table.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:49 PM   #288
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You were fine, I checked . Decepta-tits, however... Cuts through the prongs. Proving that I was, indeed, the hottest piece of ass at that table.
I told you several times you were the hottest piece of ass at the table. I will now, judge her relentlessly when she eats.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:24 PM   #289
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Wait wait wait. So if, in a hypothetical world, an erotic, candle-light dinner were taking place, and a drunk-on-lust man were to accidentally forget himself and take the easy route, someone would be sleeping in the dog house?

I hate playing Lawful characters.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:02 AM   #290
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
Wait wait wait. So if, in a hypothetical world, an erotic, candle-light dinner were taking place, and a drunk-on-lust man were to accidentally forget himself and take the easy route, someone would be sleeping in the dog house?

I hate playing Lawful characters.
Hahaha, no, I'm not THAT neurotic.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:27 AM   #291
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

IM teaching my daughter how to use a knife to cut her food.... I totally double checked the way i have been showing her because of this post... i was doing it the correct way this entire time, thank goodness
JulieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:48 AM   #292
DVSShank

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbigfellas View Post
People who allow their children to crawl around on the floor in a busy supermarket.

Bosses who think it's your job to do not only your own job tasks, but theirs too.

When customers ask me for something, and then ask like I'm stupid when I give them the location of particular item. I'm not lying to you, I'm providing you with all the locations because you seem like the sort who's VERY PICKY.
Absolutely ! On all points !
Old 06-16-2011, 12:25 PM   #293
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

People who bitch about the weather. I get that summer is too hot and winter is too cold, boo hoo hoo. Put your big boy/girl pants on and move. If you can't afford it or don't want to move, please to be shutting the fuck up. Complaining is a tell-tale symptom of a lazy piece of shit with a third-class intellect.
Old 06-16-2011, 02:50 PM   #294
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeboy View Post
Complaining is a tell-tale symptom of a lazy piece of shit with a third-class intellect.
Oh, I hope you're being deliberately ironic
Old 06-16-2011, 02:58 PM   #295
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Oh, I hope you're being deliberately ironic
Haha I was thinking the same thing.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 06:16 PM   #296
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeboy View Post
People who bitch about the weather. I get that summer is too hot and winter is too cold, boo hoo hoo. Put your big boy/girl pants on and move. If you can't afford it or don't want to move, please to be shutting the fuck up. Complaining is a tell-tale symptom of a lazy piece of shit with a third-class intellect.
As an extended counter-corollary to this: People who complain about something they can easily fix, but don't.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:57 PM   #297
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Meetings to discuss and plan what will be covered at the meeting that will be held the next morning.

I think they're just having meetings just for the sake of having them.
SMA413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:35 PM   #298
Morbid

Morbid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorbid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorbid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
To borrow a phrase, I eat meat like I have a personal problem with animals. I'm lucky the fork is in my hand, never mind the knife.

P.E.T.A. People Eating Tasty Animals!!

if it wasn't for me, my mashed potatos and veggies would be bored...

and CastingPearls.. that's the best comment I have ever seen
"Fat" is not a four-letter word. It is an adjective, like short, tall, thin, or blonde. While society has given it a derogatory meaning, we find that identifying ourselves as "fat" is an important step in casting off the shame we have been taught to feel about our bodies. * www.naafa.org * :D
Morbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:37 PM   #299
Morbid

Morbid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorbid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorbid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

what pisses me off...

STUPID people who drive 45 in the middle lane of a 3 lane highway... My speed limit here is 70... if you can't drive it.. park it... This is Detroit people.. we have killed for less...lol
"Fat" is not a four-letter word. It is an adjective, like short, tall, thin, or blonde. While society has given it a derogatory meaning, we find that identifying ourselves as "fat" is an important step in casting off the shame we have been taught to feel about our bodies. * www.naafa.org * :D
Morbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:23 PM   #300
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

My comment is directed at chronic complainers. Venting a little bit of frustration in a thread made solely for that purpose is hardly irony.