Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-13-2009, 02:57 AM   #26
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0nnie View Post
1. People who sing along with songs without knowing the words....ughhh.....just wanna slap them over the head.

2. People who say literally all the damn time.

3. Teeth scraping on silverware.

4. People who whistle, I mean come on how freaking Snow White is that?!?!
WOW you would HATE ME! heck i almost want to slap me now!

**Shugs his shoulders and starts singing a tune and starts whistling the parts he can't remember.**
Old 08-13-2009, 02:58 AM   #27
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by project219 View Post
I have like... only one real pet peeve...

People who can't keep their kids under control in public.

Do I really need to explain that one?
I'm just curious do you have kids and do they like you?
Old 08-13-2009, 08:30 AM   #28
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

-people critiquing other people's pet peeves

-constantly pulling stray blonde long hair off my clothes (that's what happens when you have a LOT of thick hair) you'd think i'd be used to it by now
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 10:46 AM   #29
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Oh, people who make things all about them, without meaning to just because they're used to making things about them so much. Ex: someone comments about something in their life, then this guy/girl comes in and comments about that something by saying something about it in relation to themselves and their own life, often topping or overshadowing the original comment.

Also, toppers. Much like those guys^, people who feel the need to beat anything someone's done with something they've done. Ex: "I once went to New York." Oh yeah, that's cool. I went on a road trip around Europe."
Old 08-13-2009, 08:24 PM   #30
project219

project219 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
I'm just curious do you have kids and do they like you?
Hell... No.

No woman has wanted the demon seed that resides inside of me. I don't really blame them either. My Children would probably be the four horsemen incarnate.
project219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:24 PM   #31
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is probably my number one pet peeve of all time:

People who try and pick up girls/guys while they are at work in the customer service field. Do you not realize that person is being PAID to be nice to you, and that's the only reason they are giving you the time of day?
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:10 PM   #32
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
This is probably my number one pet peeve of all time:

People who try and pick up girls/guys while they are at work in the customer service field. Do you not realize that person is being PAID to be nice to you, and that's the only reason they are giving you the time of day?
Same for guys that think that strippers are really into them.

Also, wanted to add today that a pet peeve of mine is pungent ice. If it smells rusty, musty or old I can't have it in mine drink. I have overly sensitive olfactories I suppose.
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 04:08 AM   #33
NemoVolo

NemoVolo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNemoVolo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

-The sound of saliva moving through food and mouth when someone chews.
-Smacking when you eat or with gum.
-Going to bed with dirty feet (as in, not just recently showered/wiped clean with a disinfectant)
-Books not being arranged alphabetically (Arrgh Walmart!!)
-Fat men who say "NO FAT CHICKS"
-Guys that stop talking once they find out my height/weight or see a picture of more than my head and chest
-Guys who say they like big tits, but not saggy ones (GRAVITY)
-Females and their estrogen. Yeah, I have it, doesn't mean I have to like it.
-People who like the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer
-Also people who insist on calling it a saga. Look up the damn word.
-Prepubescent girls in shopping malls walking around with little purses and dressed like sluts acting "adult".
-Fake orange tans. It's obvious, girls, so just stop.
-People who go to bed dirty and wash their sheets like maybe once every 2-3 months.
-People who are stingy about AC. I have a low heat tolerance, dammit.
-"Speed bump" hairstyles. They look retarded.

...I'm just gonna stop now.
NemoVolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:14 AM   #34
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemoVolo View Post
-"Speed bump" hairstyles. They look retarded.
THANK YOU.

Haha...I agree with most of your list, but this one really stood out.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:15 AM   #35
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default pet peeve

so all of you have pet named "peeve"?

lol

thought that is rather strange to have so many people with a pet name peeve.

Old 08-21-2009, 02:20 PM   #36
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

rough nails that catch on my clothes

Pollyanna's

people that don't park straight and end up taking two space - I want to beat you.
Old 08-21-2009, 03:13 PM   #37
rockabelly
Have Belly, Will Travel

rockabelly can now change their title

My peaves:
1. no major soft drink company/distributor uses stevia as a sweetener.
2. people who think that they are better than anyone else.
3. liars.
4. "naughty" women who aren't.
5. lists of silly pet peaves. They make me laugh out loud (this one is just for b0nnie) literally!
rockabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:01 AM   #38
Surlysomething

Default *bump*

these slang 'words'

HUBBY (husband)

APPY (appetizer)

people that walk heavy on their heels
the media's constant over-playing of stories
bird crap on my car
Old 01-31-2010, 12:40 AM   #39
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

fundamentalism of any kind
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:15 AM   #40
blackcaesarbhm

blackcaesarbhm can now change their title

1. Scab workers
2. Boston Red Sox fans
3. people that litter
4. conservatives/religious fanatics
5. Brett Farve fans
6. men that wear pink and ear rings..
7. confederate flag
8. Florida State/ Florida Gators fans
blackcaesarbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:36 AM   #41
escapist
Belt Buster!

- The resurrection of old threads that are magnetic wells of negativity.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:02 AM   #42
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
rough nails that catch on my clothes

Pollyanna's

people that don't park straight and end up taking two space - I want to beat you.

Repeated for truth.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:30 AM   #43
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When you park away from everyone so that you have plenty of room to get in and out of your car and some jackknob parks so close to the drivers door you have to go in through the passenger door and crawl over the center console of your car.

Last edited by RentonBob; 01-31-2010 at 09:31 AM. Reason: spelling
RentonBob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:25 AM   #44
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
- The resurrection of old threads that are magnetic wells of negativity.
Oh come on. It's a great thread for random bitching...something I would do anyway, so let's give it its own place

New contributions:
- flakey friends who never want to do anything interesting
- the millions of bugs in various versions of PS3 and corresponding firmware
- bosses who don't believe you deserve a weekend, and expect you to answer emails on Sat night and Sun morning

You can probably piece together my entire weekend from this list....
Old 01-31-2010, 10:26 AM   #45
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

People who make grand dramatic exits from Dims who still hang around.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:10 AM   #46
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Shoppers who get to the checkout counter and debate the price of every item in the cart, requiring a time consuming price check. When the item turns out to be full price, they no longer want it. I respect wanting to save money, in all honesty; the grocery store, however, ISN'T the place for haggling.

Those shoppers who buy $20.00 worth of items, then take 20 minutes pulling out a checkbook, writing a check, and filing away the checkbook back at the bottom of their purse or pocket. If it takes longer for these folks to go shopping than it does for most people to get a home mortgage, there's something wrong here.

CHEESE!
If I go to a restaurant or fast food joint that serves everything with a melted cheese product that smells like vomit, I'm ready to leave and never return.

Suddenly, I have the unsettling feeling I'll be back to this thread later today.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:12 PM   #47
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
people that don't park straight and end up taking two space
Hey now, I have to do that. If I don't there isn't enough room for me to open the door wide enough to get in my car. I can't be the only Super Huge person who has that problem.

So, on that note: - People who park to close to the yellow line so I can't get in my freaking car!
Old 01-31-2010, 03:01 PM   #48
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Hey now, I have to do that. If I don't there isn't enough room for me to open the door wide enough to get in my car. I can't be the only Super Huge person who has that problem.

So, on that note: - People who park to close to the yellow line so I can't get in my freaking car!
Then why not park in the handicapped space and use it's provided space? I mean, it pisses me off when someone with nothing wrong with them does that, but when the choice is between parking wrong by taking up two spaces or in a handicapped space, don't take it from where two cars who don't need the space could park instead. Choose the lesser of two evils.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:57 PM   #49
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My beatnik parents and the post office.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:51 PM   #50
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
Then why not park in the handicapped space and use it's provided space? I mean, it pisses me off when someone with nothing wrong with them does that, but when the choice is between parking wrong by taking up two spaces or in a handicapped space, don't take it from where two cars who don't need the space could park instead. Choose the lesser of two evils.
Because apparently being 500 lbs doesn't mean I quallify because I'm not in a wheelchair yet and I'm not fond of getting a ticket or a towe (in Vegas they just take your vehicle for it)

---------------------

New Pet Peeve: my girlfriend thinking of this when she looks at me: