Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-14-2011, 08:07 PM   #126
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianXL View Post
Chinese immigrants new to Canada aren't accustom to driving back home, though they may have had their licenses there, it's commonplace to have chauffeurs to drive them around. Another reason is that, most Chinese immigrants new to Canada didn't learn to drive at a young age, now that they've moved to a new country, older and is needed to learn to drive daily, they have problems developing the proper set of skills to drive efficiently and effectively on the road. It doesn't take Einstein to pass a ICBC road test neither, as a matter of fact, it wasn't too long ago when news broke out about people tipping off ICBC examiners to turn a blind eye on their road test.

Look around you in Vancouver, more than half the population are Asians, and about 1/3 of it are Chinese and can speak their mother language, in an environment like that, people tend to not feel the need to assimilate into Canadian culture. That's why sometimes I hate my own people, and wish Vancouver didn't have so many Asians.. LOL

Sorry for hijacking this thread, and I hope you're OK now from your car accident.
Dude. I hate that the stereotype is so correct here. Haha. I'm a born and raised Vancouverite and it seems to just get worse and worse. The majority of the 'bad' drivers seem to be relatively new Canadians though, so of course it's not all Chinese. My Chinese friends feel the same way you do about things and we talk about it all the time.

Ah, Vancouver. Beautiful but hellish to drive in.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:10 PM   #127
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

When someone is offended by something, and their immediate response is to prevent people from discussing the thing that offends them without any reason.

No. If I'm offended by something, or if I'm offending you with something, I expect us to actually talk about why it's offensive and try to correct the situation. Trying to get people to stop talking just because you don't agree or are offended is the opposite of making progress. It's rediculous and dumb.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:13 PM   #128
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Shocking!

My pet Peavey is getting shocked from the speaker circuit of a big amp!

When we tested one at the radio shop in '98, I actually drove one with a 60hz tone, channels out of phase, and ran a 1500 watt heat gun off the speaker terminals!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Peavey PV 2000.jpg (8.3 KB, 263 views)

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:15 AM   #129
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Some slang words annoy the crap out of me, especially when they're childlike.

hubby or hubs

sammy for sandwich

tummy

potty

brekkie for breakfast

Last edited by Surlysomething; 02-20-2011 at 11:19 AM. Reason: forgot one!
Old 02-20-2011, 11:50 AM   #130
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

It always annoys the hell out of me when I'm in line at some fast food place and the guy in front of me can't figure out what to order.

The menu hasn't changed in years and you've been there hundreds of times so my the hell is it taking you five minutes to figure out what to order?
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:49 PM   #131
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

For me it's those groups of people that walk in a horizontal line, just long enough to block enough of the hallway so that no one can get by, and walk at a snail's pace, occasionally stopping to talk >.< SOME PEOPLE HAVE PLACES TO GO.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:56 AM   #132
coriander
Fudge Nugget.

coriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
For me it's those groups of people that walk in a horizontal line, just long enough to block enough of the hallway so that no one can get by, and walk at a snail's pace, occasionally stopping to talk >.< SOME PEOPLE HAVE PLACES TO GO.
This. THIS!!!
coriander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:58 AM   #133
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

when women talk like little kids. NOT. SEXY.

when people come to an almost complete stop to make a right hand turn.

when your table cannot decide what to order and you ask if they'd like another minute or two to decide and they say no and then sit there for another five minutes minutes undecided. you are not my only table!!!

when people get all indignant for not anticipating an unusual/ridiculous request: "um, EXCUSE ME, but where's the ketchup for my prime rib?!"

when a table asks for something every time they see me. you'd like a coffee? would anyone else like a coffee? ok, here's you're coffee. oh, now you want a coffee too? even though i just asked if anyone else would like a coffee 30 seconds ago? sure, lemme make another trip for coffee. can i get you anything else while i'm getting it? no? ok, here's your other coffee. you dropped your knife and need a new one? for what? your meal is over. ok, lemme make another trip to go get you a knife you don't need...

when someone from one table interrupts me speaking to another table to ask for something. just plain rude. seriously, were you raised in a shack? you can't wait a minute and a half to ask for a second sour cream for your baked potato that hasn't even come out yet?!?!

when people complain about the doneness of steaks when they obviously have no idea what they're talking about. sure, i can take that back but all that's going to get accomplished is wasting my time as i have to argue with the cooks to make another steak that is going to take at least another 10 minutes to make, meanwhile everyone else at your table is going to be finished eating and have to sit and wait for you because you are a ra-tard. FYI, if your steak is red inside IT IS NOT WELL DONE!!!

^^^normally i just have it out with the cooks but last night i totally just gave it back to a customer and told her to look again, lol. this woman ordered a filet mignon cooked to medium. when i asked how her meal was she told me she wanted to send back her steak since it was obviously well done and handed me her plate. i took a look at the filet that was if anything undercooked and was completely rare. i just set it down back in front of her, told her that the lighting is bad and that she should take another look and walked away, lol. i think i need a vacation.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:32 AM   #134
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
I'm actually turned off just thinking about this.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:45 AM   #135
Surlysomething

Quote:

when your table cannot decide what to order and you ask if they'd like another minute or two to decide and they say no and then sit there for another five minutes minutes undecided. you are not my only table!!!

when people get all indignant for not anticipating an unusual/ridiculous request: "um, EXCUSE ME, but where's the ketchup for my prime rib?!"

when a table asks for something every time they see me. you'd like a coffee? would anyone else like a coffee? ok, here's you're coffee. oh, now you want a coffee too? even though i just asked if anyone else would like a coffee 30 seconds ago? sure, lemme make another trip for coffee. can i get you anything else while i'm getting it? no? ok, here's your other coffee. you dropped your knife and need a new one? for what? your meal is over. ok, lemme make another trip to go get you a knife you don't need...

when someone from one table interrupts me speaking to another table to ask for something. just plain rude. seriously, were you raised in a shack? you can't wait a minute and a half to ask for a second sour cream for your baked potato that hasn't even come out yet?!?!

when people complain about the doneness of steaks when they obviously have no idea what they're talking about. sure, i can take that back but all that's going to get accomplished is wasting my time as i have to argue with the cooks to make another steak that is going to take at least another 10 minutes to make, meanwhile everyone else at your table is going to be finished eating and have to sit and wait for you because you are a ra-tard. FYI, if your steak is red inside IT IS NOT WELL DONE!!!

^^^normally i just have it out with the cooks but last night i totally just gave it back to a customer and told her to look again, lol. this woman ordered a filet mignon cooked to medium. when i asked how her meal was she told me she wanted to send back her steak since it was obviously well done and handed me her plate. i took a look at the filet that was if anything undercooked and was completely rare. i just set it down back in front of her, told her that the lighting is bad and that she should take another look and walked away, lol. i think i need a vacation.

Haha. Someone woke up on the bitchy side of the bed.

I approve.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:12 PM   #136
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Yeah, god damn those people who don't just turn right without paying attention to anything else going on and don't just accelerate through every turn.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:54 PM   #137
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
Yeah, god damn those people who don't just turn right without paying attention to anything else going on and don't just accelerate through every turn.
Pet peeve: When I can't rep someone I want to because I have to spread rep around. Fuck you rep system, I don't want to be egalitarian, I want to be elitist and stuck up when it comes to doling reputation.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:09 PM   #138
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
i think i need a vacation.
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-24-2011, 11:21 PM   #139
vinarian
Crazy Person

vinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Rude people...

I mean seiously, is it really that hard to be polite? Especially to your waitress\waiter! I mean, this person is bringing you food, the nicer you are, the better service you get - don't f!ck with my food!

People that get pissed off and try to argue their way out of a traffic ticket, seriously people getting the officer pissed off at you is a great way to make him nicely give you a break.

People that bring 100 items to the 10 item or less line because 'I'm really in a hurry' - so am I!
Old 02-24-2011, 11:41 PM   #140
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
"um, EXCUSE ME, but where's the ketchup for my prime rib?!"
Uh, I think I just barfed in my mouth....
Old 02-25-2011, 12:43 AM   #141
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Red Leg View Post
Uh, I think I just barfed in my mouth....
Agreed. It's au jus all the way. Maybe horseradish, maybe, if I feel like it, but otherwise, just au jus straight up.
Old 02-25-2011, 05:06 AM   #142
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Boom-Boom!!!, Out Go The Lights

Yep, one of mine is power failures. Hahaha! The good part is that I don't need oxygen anymore, so power outage is now a peeve instead of an emergency! The one tonight lasted over 5 hrs.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:43 AM   #143
ForeignSoul

ForeignSoul can now change their title

I despise people that can't figure out where the registration sticker on the license plate goes. Let alone having 7 years worth of them placed in random spots all over the plate. Stupid philly drivers!

I can't STAND when you go up to a register and the clerk asks how you are, you then reply "I'm good. How are you?" then? No fucking response.

I hate even more when someone shows up for the next shift at 6am and I say: "Good morning" and they look at me and then just walk away.

I think what I hate the most are fake people. You know, that whore who acts super friendly to everyone one minute then bad mouths them the next. The backstabber that gets one piece of information and goes to the boss with a HUGE 'exaggeration' (lie) about the subject. Causing the boss to think less highly of you and your work....

I absolutley loathe people that won't shut the fuck up about Jersey Shore. I also loathe the DOUCHE BAGS that are the so called 'stars' of the so called 'show'

And finally the ignorant, selfish jerk off in the grocery store that stands next to their cart looking at a shelf while taking up BOTH sides of the isle, making it impossible to get through. Uh, excuse me? Are you the only mother fucker that needs to eat?! How bout I just lose the cart and eat you for dinner!?

BAH! Oh, let me not forget the teenage whores who couldn't keep their pants zippered and are rewarded with a reality TV show about being a teenage mother..... Thanks MTV, you dicks!

A little angry for my first post on these forums but....once I started reading other people's pet peeves, I had to vent! lol
Old 02-25-2011, 12:22 PM   #144
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeignSoul View Post
I despise people that can't figure out where the registration sticker on the license plate goes. Let alone having 7 years worth of them placed in random spots all over the plate. Stupid philly drivers!

I can't STAND when you go up to a register and the clerk asks how you are, you then reply "I'm good. How are you?" then? No fucking response.

I hate even more when someone shows up for the next shift at 6am and I say: "Good morning" and they look at me and then just walk away.

I think what I hate the most are fake people. You know, that whore who acts super friendly to everyone one minute then bad mouths them the next. The backstabber that gets one piece of information and goes to the boss with a HUGE 'exaggeration' (lie) about the subject. Causing the boss to think less highly of you and your work....

I absolutley loathe people that won't shut the fuck up about Jersey Shore. I also loathe the DOUCHE BAGS that are the so called 'stars' of the so called 'show'

And finally the ignorant, selfish jerk off in the grocery store that stands next to their cart looking at a shelf while taking up BOTH sides of the isle, making it impossible to get through. Uh, excuse me? Are you the only mother fucker that needs to eat?! How bout I just lose the cart and eat you for dinner!?

BAH! Oh, let me not forget the teenage whores who couldn't keep their pants zippered and are rewarded with a reality TV show about being a teenage mother..... Thanks MTV, you dicks!

A little angry for my first post on these forums but....once I started reading other people's pet peeves, I had to vent! lol

Haha. You're wordy. I like it!
Old 02-26-2011, 05:32 AM   #145
ForeignSoul

ForeignSoul can now change their title

Yeah Surly....I get wordy

In fact, one of my co-managers at work warned me that when I leave notes for the next shift so they know what's going on, I have to much Pinache...

I told him to go take a long walk off a short pier!

And I'm sure not afraid to tell it like it is! lol
Old 04-07-2011, 07:13 PM   #146
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Yep, one of mine is power failures. Hahaha! The good part is that I don't need oxygen anymore, so power outage is now a peeve instead of an emergency! The one tonight lasted over 5 hrs.
Power outage = time to bring out the:

PD20 (~190 lumen peak)

PD30 (~250 lumen peak)

PD31 (no image available, ~304 lumen peak)

TK35 (~820 lumen peak)

and Nuwai 16-LED Lantern (peak output unknown)
Old 04-09-2011, 07:47 PM   #147
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

• People who force feed me religion. I grew up with that stuff, don't need it now, thanks
  • Hypocrisy
  • Coworkers who are at the same level as me, but act like they're trying to be my boss
  • When someone can't get the damn IV in and keep poking at my arm...if you can't do it, get someone who can do it in one stick, thanks!
  • Customers who have a really undeserved sense of entitlement
  • I'm sure there are more, but I can't list every single one
Old 04-09-2011, 08:58 PM   #148
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default I could go on and on and on....

1. Females that completely control the man in their life because they are so insecure and unhappy with themselves.

2. Terrible mothers.

3. Big bullies that back down when challenged. (If you're going to try and be tough, at least stand up for yourself when I fire back)

4. Someone texting me that a) I hate with a passion, b) Should have lost my number months ago, c) I have ZERO respect for and d) Need to go take a flying leap.

5. Liars.

6. Cheaters.

7. Having to cut my losses and allow you to keep my entire DVD collection and my very expensive Pack and Play just because you are afraid to even let him be in my presence again. (Can we say insecure?)

8. And I'm going to add....the man that allows that female to completely control them because they are too afraid to stand up to the bitch because she holds your child over your head. (Thus being a terrible mother...how dare you use that little boy as a pawn)

I could go on, but really this is about one person....none of you.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:14 PM   #149
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
8. And I'm going to add....the man that allows that female to completely control them because they are too afraid to stand up to the bitch because she holds your child over your head.
I'm sorry but when I read this all I could picture was some short guy jumping up and down ineffectually whilst a towering woman holds a baby over his head taunting him like kids do with toys on the playground

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:54 PM   #150
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
7. Having to cut my losses and allow you to keep my entire DVD collection and my very expensive Pack and Play just because you are afraid to even let him be in my presence again. (Can we say insecure?)
I have no idea what the context is here, but might I suggest a middle-man (or middle-woman = P)