Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 02-11-2018, 07:21 AM   #76
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badapple View Post
Hi I am a newbie and I guess I could be considered an FA but size really doesn't matter to me I can go either way.
I mean big or small not the other.
Welcome to Dims!

I’m curious about your size preference. Is it any stronger in one direction than the other?
Old 02-11-2018, 01:03 PM   #77
Badapple

Badapple has said some nice things

Thanks for the welcome.
No real preference either way if we click personality wise big or small is OK.
Now if I were in a relationship and she wanted to gain I would be all for it.
I'm not fat like I used to be 25 years ago but if someone likes being fat that's their business.
I do prefer more meat on the bones sure but even more is nice too.
Badapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:55 AM   #78
MrOldFashioned

MrOldFashioned has said some nice things
Default Another German BHM/FA and Feeder

Hey Everyone,

My Name is Steven and iḿ 29 years old from Germany, near cologne. Since my childhood i prefer thicker woman. Then with 16 i explore the Feeding/Weight-Gain Community. All the BBWs or SSBBWs are more feminine and female for me than skinny women. Iḿ 6,1" Tall and weight 376lbs. I love my size and iḿ a good chef.

Iḿ still single and, maybe i meet here my Mrs. Right

Kind regards

>Sry for my bad English
MrOldFashioned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:49 AM   #79
Stephanie343

Stephanie343 has said some nice things

Newbie here. Please be gentle. I don’t usually join forums but this one seems to have some lovely people on it. Maybe in time I’ll pluck up the courage to post more but as of now I’m gonna be a lurker. ( this took me a good half a day to finally post)
Stephanie343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:00 AM   #80
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome newbies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie343 View Post
Newbie here. Please be gentle. I don’t usually join forums but this one seems to have some lovely people on it. Maybe in time I’ll pluck up the courage to post more but as of now I’m gonna be a lurker. ( this took me a good half a day to finally post)
Nothing wrong with lurking Stephanie! It took me approximately 8 years of lurking before I dared post - not that I necessarily want to set this as an example. Take it as a fun process of finding out who you are and where your maybe hidden interests lie. Have a good time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldFashioned View Post
Hey Everyone,

My Name is Steven and iḿ 29 years old from Germany, near cologne. Since my childhood i prefer thicker woman. Then with 16 i explore the Feeding/Weight-Gain Community. All the BBWs or SSBBWs are more feminine and female for me than skinny women. Iḿ 6,1" Tall and weight 376lbs. I love my size and iḿ a good chef.

Iḿ still single and, maybe i meet here my Mrs. Right

Kind regards

>Sry for my bad English
Willkommen werter Rheinländer!

Hier gilt definitiv das kölsche Grundgesetz und vor allem - jede Moppel-Jeck eß anderß. Viel Spaß - und evtl. ab und an daran erinnern, dass Du nicht Muttersprachler bist - das wird manchmal vergessen.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote