Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 09-16-2007, 10:43 PM   #1
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default To All My Dear Friends

Hello to all my dear friends. i am not sure if this board is the right spot for this post but i can't say the paysite board is too appropriate even though that is where i am at usually. My father was recently placed in the hospital on Friday for a potential blockage of an artery, he has already had two heart surgeries and because he had trouble coming out of the anesthia the last time another surgery might make it a very tough and complicated task. me and my family will know more tomorrow afternoon. but i just wanted my true and dear friends to know that know me on a personal level to know this and keep my father in your thoughts and prayers. few know how dear my father is to me and the thought of losing him is a terrifying thought to say the least. I don't know if this may be my last post but at this time i may not be around here as much over the next few days. I wish you all well and thank you so much for your caring, kindness, sweetness and good wishes. and a special thanks goes out to my friends that have known me for several years now. you have seen me grow up and me see you as well. I never forget who my true friends are and I hope I am never forgotten either. Warm Wishes everyone. Goodnight.
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 10:52 PM   #2
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default yes

thoughts and prayers to you and your family at this stressful time.

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 10:57 PM   #3
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

God bless you and your family. I will say a prayer for your father tonight. *HUGS*
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 11:00 PM   #4
Beckoo

Beckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot pics
Default Take Care

I will be thinking of you. I wish your Father well. You seem to be a very kind man and loving son. Keep your thoughts up.
Beckoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:15 AM   #5
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

praying for you and your family, sweetie
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:19 AM   #6
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'll be thinking about your dad, wishing him a speedy and uneventful recovery and peace and comfort for you and the rest of his family.

Let us know how he's doing when you can, ok?
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:37 AM   #7
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

((((Derek)))) You, your father, and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:01 AM   #8
Lorna

Lorna has super-sized repLorna has super-sized repLorna has super-sized repLorna has super-sized rep

(((((Derek)))) If there is anything I can do just let me know, you and your family are in our thoughts. Good luck and god bless
Old 09-17-2007, 01:38 AM   #9
CuslonGodibb

CuslonGodibb can now change their title
Default Re: To All My Dear Friends

zbot19 - I'll be thinking of you, and I hope everything goes well!

/ CuslonGodibb

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbot19 View Post
Hello to all my dear friends. i am not sure if this board is the right spot for this post but i can't say the paysite board is too appropriate even though that is where i am at usually. My father was recently placed in the hospital on Friday for a potential blockage of an artery, he has already had two heart surgeries and because he had trouble coming out of the anesthia the last time another surgery might make it a very tough and complicated task. me and my family will know more tomorrow afternoon. but i just wanted my true and dear friends to know that know me on a personal level to know this and keep my father in your thoughts and prayers. few know how dear my father is to me and the thought of losing him is a terrifying thought to say the least. I don't know if this may be my last post but at this time i may not be around here as much over the next few days. I wish you all well and thank you so much for your caring, kindness, sweetness and good wishes. and a special thanks goes out to my friends that have known me for several years now. you have seen me grow up and me see you as well. I never forget who my true friends are and I hope I am never forgotten either. Warm Wishes everyone. Goodnight.
CuslonGodibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 02:31 AM   #10
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Prayers and good thoughts for your father and you and your family, Zbot.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:41 AM   #11
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Derek, good thoughts for you and your family, especially your father.

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:15 AM   #12
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

*hugs* My thoughts are with you and your family.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:22 AM   #13
qwertyman173
Andy from UK

qwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this board

My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.
qwertyman173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 01:24 PM   #14
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thoughts and Prayers for your Dad,You and Family
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote