Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-03-2008, 08:03 AM   #251
KotR

KotR has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by xm41 View Post
After while you get used to just not having. It still hurts but you get into a pattern that you can't get out of. At least I can't. I've never had any luck meeting women and that was when I was going out all the time.

Even when you have friends being a BHM you are not the one your friends think of when it comes to hooking up other single women they know.
I imagine it's something I've reluctantly become used to, but it doesn't rule all the odd night where it just seems like everyone else's life is going right, but that success only serves as a reminder of my possible failures.

Hell, I made my initial post on a bit of a whim. In a way, it was a cry for attention, but deep down I also know any friendships it might attract will need to be more than just the common interest that likely brought us all here. Such has been the case for all my interests, as it's hard to keep things going on the net when conversations have dried up and your daily life is abysmally predictable.

Nonetheless, I'm all too familiar with that "not the first choice" feeling. I'd like to think I'm good at what I choose to invest my time in, but vanity can be a pretty ugly thing if I ever try to take things a step further with those I meet up along the way. Lost a couple friendships recently because of that, and while it's easy for an outsider to suggest they're not worth my time, there was still an investment, and often times a sharing of personal thoughts or desires.

I'll be 25 in a month, and it feels like an awkward age. Not one of the kids, but not really an "adult" adult, either. Most net hopping I do tends to hook me up with people 21 and under. Some aren't bad people, but I just can't bring myself to pursuing a relationship with someone 7 years younger than me at this point. Being a bit more local couldn't hurt, either. I was all about long-distance relationships when I first started getting net savvy, but after a few failed ones... I dunno.
KotR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 09:31 AM   #252
RobitusinZ

RobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized rep

I'm in an open relationship and interested in meeting women for casual relationships, with or without actual relations, online or not.

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
"Don't waste yourself in rejection, nor bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good."
"Every sweet has its sour; every evil its good."
"Give all to love; obey thy heart."

...and finally...

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
RobitusinZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 11:11 AM   #253
xm41

xm41 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by KotR View Post
I imagine it's something I've reluctantly become used to, but it doesn't rule all the odd night where it just seems like everyone else's life is going right, but that success only serves as a reminder of my possible failures.

Hell, I made my initial post on a bit of a whim. In a way, it was a cry for attention, but deep down I also know any friendships it might attract will need to be more than just the common interest that likely brought us all here. Such has been the case for all my interests, as it's hard to keep things going on the net when conversations have dried up and your daily life is abysmally predictable.

Nonetheless, I'm all too familiar with that "not the first choice" feeling. I'd like to think I'm good at what I choose to invest my time in, but vanity can be a pretty ugly thing if I ever try to take things a step further with those I meet up along the way. Lost a couple friendships recently because of that, and while it's easy for an outsider to suggest they're not worth my time, there was still an investment, and often times a sharing of personal thoughts or desires.

I'll be 25 in a month, and it feels like an awkward age. Not one of the kids, but not really an "adult" adult, either. Most net hopping I do tends to hook me up with people 21 and under. Some aren't bad people, but I just can't bring myself to pursuing a relationship with someone 7 years younger than me at this point. Being a bit more local couldn't hurt, either. I was all about long-distance relationships when I first started getting net savvy, but after a few failed ones... I dunno.
I made my first post on a bit if a whim too. And it was also pretty much a cry for attention. It's kind of funny that when you find a community where you are desired it only serves to remind you of what you donít have. That in turn only makes it harder to find those things you want. Itís a big viscous circle.

Iím 40 but I tend to be attracted to younger women. Maybe itís because I still donít quite think of myself as an adult. I know Iím an adult, I have adult responsibilities and adult bills but my mind is 22 and looking for the next party. Unfortunately there havenít been any parties for a long time. I donít even drink anymore. And Iím much more interested in keeping the house neat than making a mess.

Ron
http://www.myspace.com/xm41
xm41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 10:51 PM   #254
KingMordred
On Timeout

KingMordred has said some nice things

I am actively looking :P

www myspace com/iamthefat1
KingMordred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 08:13 PM   #255
MetalGirl
Wonk of Words

MetalGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMetalGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm single and I'm 29. I'm looking, but not actively. I'm not much of a party-goer, I don't really like going to bars, and I flinch whenever I hear the word date. I have not had good dating experiences. I'm just hoping to find a nice guy with a minium amount of emotional baggage before I turn sixty.
Old 07-06-2008, 08:41 PM   #256
shirmack
Text Messaging Addict....

shirmack can now change their title

Single :P
It's great being able to do what I want when I want.
Do miss the snuggling from time to time though...
shirmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:33 AM   #257
SparklingBBW
What's new pussycat?

SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Single, in need of woo-ing and courting.

SparklingBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:29 AM   #258
Jeeper

Jeeper can now change their title

after some thought...I am looking...lol I have to admit, I miss cuddling haha...so anyone i southern oregon?...lol
Old 07-11-2008, 10:32 AM   #259
Saxphon

Saxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticed
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post
*glances from side to side*

Still looking...

*hears echo*
Don't worry, Crystal. As cute as you are, you won't be single for long .....
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 11:36 AM   #260
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxphon View Post
Don't worry, Crystal. As cute as you are, you won't be single for long .....
*hugs*

You just made my whole day better.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 12:31 PM   #261
baron20

baron20 can now change their title
Default Single

Well I'm single and looking... for what I'm not sure. lol. But I'm always happy to see my inbox full of messages from FFA's.
baron20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 06:56 PM   #262
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

Wishing everyone luck in finding that special someone.
jewels_mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 04:07 AM   #263
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep
Default what he said

Quote:
Originally Posted by KotR View Post
Been looking for too long, and any time I think I'm about to get anywhere, they're either not interested or mysteriously find another boyfriend. Pretty frustrating when you don't really have anyone whose brain you can pick or just snuggle up with and do nothing.
and they (women) keep telling me " you're the perfect guy. you'd be the perfect boyfreind" yet none of them will go out with me.
man it's hard when you're perfect. j/k
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 04:40 AM   #264
missy_blue_eyez

missy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazak View Post
and they (women) keep telling me " you're the perfect guy. you'd be the perfect boyfreind" yet none of them will go out with me.
man it's hard when you're perfect. j/k
Still looking! *sigh* its been too long! Ooops didnt mean to quote anyone hehe! But im sure u are perfect Kazak!
Old 07-13-2008, 06:33 PM   #265
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm single, but have occasional affairs...about once every 3 months...it's something that has lessoned over the years...but I just can't fight it all the time...I must give in...

it's with cadbury chocolate from the UK...

LMAO!!

Am I looking? Always looking for better chocolate Yes I'm looking
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 07:49 PM   #266
bluewine

bluewine can now change their title
Default Looking, I guess

I'm not attached but I think I know why.

I know I have a chip on my shoulder. and I'm only interested in things I like.
bluewine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 08:58 PM   #267
Bountiful1966

Bountiful1966 can now change their title
Default Actively looking

Well i am 42 yrs old and went thru a bad divorce but i am back and i am ready to meet that special BHM
Bountiful1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 01:46 AM   #268
BigFunAce

BigFunAce can now change their title

i'm single and ready to mingle.. any FFA's in the Tampa Area?
BigFunAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 04:33 PM   #269
Flyin Lilac
Jumped-up fahk.

Flyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going on

Single.
Available.
Sucker for blue eyes, great smile, sense of humor and love of music.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:58 PM   #270
hewett83

hewett83 has said some nice things

Definitely looking.
hewett83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:12 PM   #271
mariac1966
Puppy Love

mariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging in

42 and single

The priceless gift of life is love,
For with the help of God above
Love can change the human race
And make this world a better placeó
For love dissolves all hate and fear
And makes our vision bright and clear
So we can see and rise above
Our pettiness on wings of love.
~ Helen Steiner Rice ~
mariac1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 09:46 AM   #272
Tracy
Fat & Sassy

Tracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Single, not really looking but if that special someone came along that would be OK too.

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do :)
Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:26 AM   #273
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Checking in and still pathetically single :P lol

§◊§◊§◊§◊§◊§◊§◊§◊§◊§◊§◊§◊§◊§◊§◊§◊§◊§◊§◊§◊§◊§◊§◊§◊§

ß~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~ß
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:21 AM   #274
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

33 year old admirer, single and looking. Someday I'll find a BBW that likes me for me
Old 07-22-2008, 05:44 PM   #275
Irish Hardon

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy_blue_eyez;
Still looking! *sigh* its been too long!
You're single? How?!?
You're gorgeous!