Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-15-2008, 05:33 AM   #126
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
RESIDENT COUGAR begs to differ...........about ALLLLLLL the FFAS being 23 I don't think I am the only one here over 37 darling

I think he missed reading several of the posts in this thread, too

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 05:49 AM   #127
IndyRoger

IndyRoger has said some nice things

Single. Not really looking, but who knows?!?
Old 03-15-2008, 02:46 PM   #128
phatkhat

phatkhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesphatkhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

VERY happily married to my best friend (who just so happens to be one hot BBW)
Old 03-16-2008, 12:52 AM   #129
Abbens

Abbens has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber83 View Post
Single! Maybe Mr. Right will find me instead?
Wow you would make any Mr. Right happy your beautiful as for my self single and looking in Nyc
Abbens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 12:40 PM   #130
Saxphon

Saxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticed
Smile

Single now for awhile, and I would love to find someone. However, I get discouraged coming here cause so many are either taken or live too far away (sigh). One bright spot here is that I do occassionaly find an interesting person to chat with, and it does bring on a smile.
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 12:55 PM   #131
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico7_uk View Post
Busy but thinking about looking....Mum died a few months ago and been in my cave making a warm cuddley winter coat - feeling ready to be good company again now!
*Big Hugs* Come see me! I'll cook for you!
Old 03-16-2008, 02:49 PM   #132
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Single. Not seriously looking.

Can you say, "been burned, need a break" Yeah.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 03:11 PM   #133
C Side BBW Lover

C Side BBW Lover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesC Side BBW Lover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Single--Yes.

Single, I guess. Not really looking too hard, but if the right gal came along, I would recognize the chemistry and jump all over the possibilities. ON the other hand, I am way in the Northwest, so not too much chance of anything magical happening.....is there?
C Side BBW Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 12:31 AM   #134
Aireman
Forever 2 Wheels!

Aireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Male Ho

Single, after a being faithful for 17 yrs am now dating three BBW's that have never been on this site!

Skinny chicks are for beginners!
Aireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:32 PM   #135
hossbabyjr
big inked teddy bear

hossbabyjr can now change their title

single in Charlotte...with school being so hectic lately, i guess i've let the love life drift, but i'm thinking it's time to find that special girl to share my life with

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain." - Frank Herbert's 'DUNE'
hossbabyjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 09:27 PM   #136
geniussupremacy

geniussupremacy has said some nice things

Heh, count me as another one not attached but not looking. It's hard to smell roses moving at 80 mph.
geniussupremacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:54 PM   #137
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Single and looking.

...or waiting to be found.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 02:49 AM   #138
AZ_Wolf
Lupus Maximus

AZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
RESIDENT COUGAR begs to differ...........about ALLLLLLL the FFAS being 23 I don't think I am the only one here over 37 darling
Resident cougar has exceeded her pm capacity.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:07 AM   #139
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Newly single. Not looking. ow ow ow.
Old 03-19-2008, 06:57 AM   #140
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Duly Noted

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_Wolf View Post
Resident cougar has exceeded her pm capacity.
I dont understand a few things bout this website, but I think I emptied my PMs out a bit........
Old 03-19-2008, 07:06 AM   #141
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized rep

The explanation for my love life is long and weird.

-Qit

"What monstrosities would walk the streets were some people's faces as unfinished as their minds."
—Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition
Qit el-Remel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:40 AM   #142
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

I have two, well, 'Friends with Benefits' is the best way to describe the relationships...so...I guess I'm in the middle. Not necessarily looking for a permanent relationship, but not technically going to say 'No' if the right someone comes along.
Old 03-22-2008, 09:38 AM   #143
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Red Leg View Post
I have two, well, 'Friends with Benefits' is the best way to describe the relationships...
Hehe, correction, as of this morning I apparently only have 1 'Friend with Benefits' now. Eh, no worries, sex is still sex. Yes, I know that statement makes me a total misogynist putz. I kill me some times.
Old 03-22-2008, 09:42 AM   #144
Sanders

Sanders has said some nice things

I don't see it ever happening TBH.
Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:30 AM   #145
Island Girl

Island Girl has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Attached, but completely perverted and interested in looking at pics of hot BHMs
YES! Exactly that.
Island Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:26 PM   #146
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hehe, correction, as of this morning I apparently only have 1 'Friend with Benefits' now. Eh, no worries, sex is still sex. Yes, I know that statement makes me a total misogynist putz. I kill me some times.

Sex is good for the soul.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:22 PM   #147
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

I don't think I've replied on this thread before. Anyway, single and observing I guess? I wouldn't say I'm actively looking, but I'm not ignoring either.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 12:28 PM   #148
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Misogynist putzes need love too I guess. What did you do to piss off the other one?

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~

Last edited by LillyBBBW; 03-23-2008 at 12:50 PM.
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 12:49 PM   #149
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Did your fleshlight break?
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 12:52 PM   #150
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
One of the things I like best about my "friends with benefits" I have had is they're respectful and have an attitude outside of "sex is sex." When we ended it, both parties understood and were respectful about it.

The thing is, being in a fuck buddy relationship doesn't make you a misogynist. When the friend becomes little more to you than the act, then you're a sexist, although I don't know if you necessarily hate women.