Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 12:06 PM   #176
EvilBob
Embattled Illusion

EvilBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesEvilBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Craving kisses...

==========================
Old 04-14-2006, 12:16 PM   #177
KaliCurves
I'm His Fatty

KaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this board

I want my moms Meatloaf, Mashpotatoes, with REAL butter, and cream. Corn with Butter... and a Big glass of Half/Half milk.
Old 04-14-2006, 04:21 PM   #178
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A pepperoni-green pepper-italian sausage-black olive-extra cheese pizza, baked in a brick oven. With the salad bar.
Old 04-14-2006, 04:23 PM   #179
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boteroesque Babe
..Plus everything Fuzzy's ever eaten..
Gosh. Better have extra napkins.
Old 04-15-2006, 10:54 AM   #180
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

I agree with Bo Babe about wanting everything Fuzzys ever eaten...and after that post about the Red Robin I did a search and there's a RED Robin due to open in Louisville in July..I told my hubby and we both agreed..ROAD TRIP!! Fuzzy, sometimes you have the BEST ideas...except of course that stuff about gizzards...
Old 04-15-2006, 11:51 AM   #181
lizzy

lizzy has said some nice things

Melanie -
Someone to come over to do the laundry sounds like a good idea...it gives you more time to do what's important like eat.

I ate so much at lunch today - 2 bowls of potato cheddar bacon soup and a big wrap that I feel like I'm ready to pop.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:12 PM   #182
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLadyJ
I agree with Bo Babe about wanting everything Fuzzys ever eaten...and after that post about the Red Robin I did a search and there's a RED Robin due to open in Louisville in July..I told my hubby and we both agreed..ROAD TRIP!! Fuzzy, sometimes you have the BEST ideas...except of course that stuff about gizzards...
I don't like gizzards either. I was just pointing out to everyone what they were.

When it comes to having some of the Best ideas. Its because I'm a Foodie(tm).
Old 04-15-2006, 12:14 PM   #183
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Last night, btw, I was craving one of Fuddruckers' 1 pound hamburgers. With shredded lettuce, pickles, onions, and mustard.

I think I've created some new stretchmarks. That burger is huge. I'd recommend that you share one with a date.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:58 PM   #184
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLadyJ
I agree with Bo Babe about wanting everything Fuzzys ever eaten...)
Make that three of us.

But Fuzzy knows I'm a fan.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 04-15-2006, 03:52 PM   #185
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

That I do.

Right now.. I'm craving a grape snow cone. I'm half-tempted to down to Wally's World, or Sam's Club, or CostCo (yes I have memberships.. they have food in BIG containers. ) and buy me a snowcone machine.
Old 04-15-2006, 06:06 PM   #186
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm craving something other than a sandwich. Every meal I've eaten this week has been a sandwich; fucking third shift!
Old 04-15-2006, 07:14 PM   #187
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
That I do.

Right now.. I'm craving a grape snow cone. I'm half-tempted to down to Wally's World, or Sam's Club, or CostCo (yes I have memberships.. they have food in BIG containers. ) and buy me a snowcone machine.
Were you craving this because of the "Grapple" post??
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 04-15-2006, 09:05 PM   #188
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
Were you craving this because of the "Grapple" post??
That must be it.

And I couldn't find a machine. Grrr. I bought a two liter bottle of Welch's Grape Soda, and some Vanilla Ice Cream, with the intention of making Grape Soda Floats.
Old 04-15-2006, 09:35 PM   #189
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
That must be it.

And I couldn't find a machine. Grrr. I bought a two liter bottle of Welch's Grape Soda, and some Vanilla Ice Cream, with the intention of making Grape Soda Floats.
Or maybe put some grape soda in the freezer, keeping an eye on it, and when it is slushy, drink it then! (Of course I don't need to say that you can't forget it is in there and have it freeze.)

My guy does that with his Pepsi, and I gotta say - it is SO good!
Old 04-15-2006, 09:47 PM   #190
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Btw, I had a craving for smoked sausage, carrot, bean, and pasta soup.

Its really thick tho.. so its more of a stew.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:17 PM   #191
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Hot Pork tamales with black beans, sweet mexican rice, and a dark red chili sauce. (mole?) And maybe a couple tacos.

Edited: Oh... And some fried ice cream... I gots to get me some of that!

Last edited by Fuzzy; 04-18-2006 at 09:20 PM.
Old 04-19-2006, 01:35 PM   #192
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boteroesque Babe
And raspberry coconut Zingers. Several.

Oh that is a good one... me too!
Old 04-19-2006, 08:20 PM   #193
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Cajun grilled pork chops, twice baked potatoes, baked cheesy cauliflower, white corn, romaine dinner salad (with chunky big blue litehouse dressing), and gahlic bread.
Old 04-19-2006, 11:57 PM   #194
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

At this very moment? I am craving Tom Yum soup with shrimp. I get cravings for spicy-sour-savory foods all the time. Tom Yum is my current favorite craving buster.

Tracy
Old 04-20-2006, 06:03 AM   #195
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A chopped liver on rye, from either 2nd Avenue Deli or Pastrami Queen, both recently removed from my culinary landscape. Now, THAT's a tough craving.

And a Black Cherry Vanilla Coke, which is actually quite good, if you pretend it doesn't have "Vanilla" in the name.
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Old 04-20-2006, 06:43 AM   #196
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

a beef pattie and not the frozen kind either.
Old 04-20-2006, 08:49 AM   #197
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Right now i want a swiss cheese sandwich with spicy mustard and sprouts on rye bread.. I havent eaten sprouts in ages but it's a sandwich my mom used to make me
Old 04-20-2006, 09:14 AM   #198
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

no more easter candy, actually. My colleague Darin keeps bringing it to me, every single day! I'll get back to my desk and another foil-wrapped treat will be awaiting me.

I just emailed him this:

Thank you!!!

You are like the angel of chocolate, and the hero of all men who like fat
chicks! You feed my addiction, plumping my thighs, making chubby chasers
delight in my rotundity!
Old 04-20-2006, 11:02 AM   #199
abluesman
I da doggie daddy

abluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 club

Barbeque ribs from The Hickory Log in Dexter, Missouri.
Old 04-20-2006, 02:58 PM   #200
Jane
Photo (c) Fatlane

Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Cajun grilled pork chops, twice baked potatoes, baked cheesy cauliflower, white corn, romaine dinner salad (with chunky big blue litehouse dressing), and gahlic bread.
That is, without a doubt, one of the whitest menus I ever heard. Put it on a paper plate, and you couldn't find it.