Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 12-01-2009, 04:55 PM   #101
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Don't grieve too long when you lose something. EVERYTHING comes back in a different form - Rumi
Old 12-04-2009, 12:09 PM   #102
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

No one is wrong. In the eyes of love, all people are doing the best they can from their own levels of consciousness.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:28 AM   #103
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I will embrace the holiday season with joy and an open heart. I will look at this time of year through the eyes of a child full of excitement. I will gift others with kindness and a sincere smile. I will feel at peace and view my life as the miracle that it is.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:49 PM   #104
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

I will give so much time to the improvement of myself that I have NO time to criticize others.

Last edited by ashmamma84; 12-07-2009 at 07:51 PM.
ashmamma84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:59 AM   #105
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

love begins with me
Old 12-16-2009, 05:41 PM   #106
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know.
Old 12-22-2009, 05:10 PM   #107
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

Relationships and bonds will not break easily if you make them elastic. Be flexible.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:03 AM   #108
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

*Happy New Year bump*

Constant complainers are people who live in a golden age complaining about how yellow everything is - avoid them.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:02 AM   #109
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default movement

You cannot remain stationary. You must either go forward or backward.
-- Paramahansa Yogananda
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:14 AM   #110
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Work becomes play / play becomes work.
Say Hello to the Angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:10 PM   #111
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

Without love, life is Moanday Tearsday Wasteday Thirstday Frightday Shatterday...

Love more!
Old 02-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #112
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:52 AM   #113
superodalisque

"There's a reason you can learn from everything: you have basic wisdom, basic intelligence, and basic goodness." ~Pema Chodron
Old 02-13-2010, 12:56 PM   #114
GTAFA

GTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticed

Whenever the law of righteousness withers away and lawlessness arises, then do I generate myself on earth. I come into being age after age and take a visible shape and move a man with men for the protection of good, thrusting the evil back and setting virtue on her seat again.

(from the Bhagavad Gita)

Last edited by GTAFA; 02-13-2010 at 12:59 PM.
GTAFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:24 PM   #115
GTAFA

GTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticed

Be the change you want to see in the world.

M. Gandhi.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:55 PM   #116
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

A real friend will tell you to go to hell so sensitively that you'd be looking forward to the journey.

Now, that's a friendship I can believe in!
Old 04-06-2010, 09:26 PM   #117
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

*spring bump*

A hero is in all of us. If we look deep and stop looking to other people to save us, we will find the strength God/the Universe gave us to help ourselves.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:58 PM   #118
Fat.n.sassy
CelebratingNeurodiversity

Fat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going on

You can't change your past,
But you CAN shape your future.
Fat.n.sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:22 PM   #119
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

Today I got to be the greatest display of ME that's ever been seen!
Old 04-13-2010, 08:47 AM   #120
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

Being sad & crying DOES NOT change your conditions. Getting angry and doing something does! Get movin'!
Old 04-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #121
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Courage is tiny bits of fear all glued together.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:27 PM   #122
Fat.n.sassy
CelebratingNeurodiversity

Fat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Courage is tiny bits of fear all glued together.
I LIKE that!
Thanks!
Fat.n.sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:55 PM   #123
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

yvw!

"In the end what matters most is:
How well did you love
How well did you live
& How well did you learn to let go"

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 04-20-2010, 05:49 PM   #124
GTAFA

Joy is not in things; it is in us.
--Richard Wagner

Old 04-20-2010, 06:22 PM   #125
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Do you look for the difficulty in opportunity or the opportunity in difficulty?

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me