Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-12-2018, 01:10 PM   #1
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Ladies! You know you're a FFA if-

This post has been canceled due to overwhelming lack of interest, peace to you all.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 11:33 AM   #2
fat hiker

fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Funny, it's the first time I've noticed it.

A touch of impatience?
Old 03-20-2018, 10:39 AM   #3
ODFFA

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Interestingly, I'd thought of such a good post for this topic (since it exists on the FA board) just a few days before this thread was created. I think it involved an idiom of some sort. But, for the life of me, I haven't been able to remember it and anything else I think of just seems silly in comparison. (Oh, perfectionism!)

At any rate, here are a few consolation prizes. You know you're an FFA when...

...laughter isn't a sexually neutral concept to you

...one of your favourite lines from Westworld was "It's an ancient instinct — the belly is the most vulnerable part of every animal."

...the continental cushion on your bed is the one you secretly cuddle when alone at night.
Old 03-23-2018, 02:52 PM   #4
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

I'm sorry, I guess I am shy and feel like if a few days go by and no one answers, it's a dumb post and should be excised like a bad tooth.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 08:15 PM   #5
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryTheNoodleGuy View Post
I'm sorry, I guess I am shy and feel like if a few days go by and no one answers, it's a dumb post and should be excised like a bad tooth.

If you look around you'll see that this board does not move quickly. It goes through busy and slow phases, it's in a slow phase.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote