Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2014, 06:54 PM   #2426
ClutchingIA19
Never Follow

ClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly) by Missy Elliott

Old 08-16-2014, 08:18 PM   #2427
Rojodi
All sweet and dandy

Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"867-5309/Jenny"
Tommy Tutone

Old 08-17-2014, 10:21 PM   #2428
Rojodi
All sweet and dandy

Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"Rebel Yell"
Billy Idol
Old 08-22-2014, 10:36 AM   #2429
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

The queen is dead by the smiths just got me through a horrible time of trying to get a pigeon out of the shop (which we finally accomplished half an hour after we were supposed to close).
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:17 PM   #2430
Surlysomething
turkey, soon?

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fool to Cry - Stones

This song hits me in the feelings.

It's one of those days where i'm extra special thankful for headphones too.
(and great music)
Old 08-27-2014, 01:56 PM   #2431
lille

lille makes people happy simply by logging inlille makes people happy simply by logging inlille makes people happy simply by logging inlille makes people happy simply by logging inlille makes people happy simply by logging inlille makes people happy simply by logging inlille makes people happy simply by logging inlille makes people happy simply by logging in

Blue October - Not Broken Anymore
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 06:41 PM   #2432
ClutchingIA19
Never Follow

ClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Panic in Detroit by David Bowie
Old 08-30-2014, 11:33 PM   #2433
Rojodi
All sweet and dandy

"Nobody"
Sylvia
Old 09-01-2014, 12:30 AM   #2434
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

The hanging garden by the Cure

(from my favourite of their albums)
Old 09-01-2014, 09:53 AM   #2435
Surlysomething
turkey, soon?

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The CBC is steaming the new Robert Plant release,
Lullaby and… The Ceaseless Roar in it's entirety.

Loving it. Good holiday Monday morning coffee music.

Old 09-01-2014, 10:21 AM   #2436
MsBrightside

MsBrightside does more than just post hot picsMsBrightside does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
The CBC is steaming the new Robert Plant release,
Lullaby and… The Ceaseless Roar in it's entirety.

Loving it. Good holiday Monday morning coffee music.

This comment made me think of another song performed by some street musicians in NC, which is aptly named "Caffeine":

http://youtu.be/nEmU3E8rras

I'm glad your day's gotten off to a good start and hope that the rest of it is just as good.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 11:43 AM   #2437
Surlysomething
turkey, soon?

That's awesome!

Have a good week yourself, lady!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
This comment made me think of another song performed by some street musicians in NC, which is aptly named "Caffeine":

http://youtu.be/nEmU3E8rras

I'm glad your day's gotten off to a good start and hope that the rest of it is just as good.
Old 09-01-2014, 11:49 AM   #2438
Rojodi
All sweet and dandy

"Poison Arrow"
ABC

listening to "Class of 1982" on IHeart. I loved the video for this song.
Old 09-01-2014, 02:18 PM   #2439
Rojodi
All sweet and dandy

"Change" John Waite

Followed immediately by

"Subdivisions" Rush
Old 09-02-2014, 12:28 AM   #2440
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
"Subdivisions" Rush
Ooh, yeah I'm gonna have to whack that on later now.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:20 AM   #2441
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've been blasting the newest Skeletonwitch album all morning, I don't think my boss enjoys it. I don't enjoy 15 hrs days so I guess we're even.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 10:53 AM   #2442
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

2014 is the year of the rhythm section!

2 of my favourite albums this year have been by bands with just a Bassist and drummer. Royal Bloods self titled debut is just fantastic and this week Death from above 1979 released their second album (10 years after their first) and its brilliant!

Old 09-14-2014, 04:55 PM   #2443
MsBrightside

MsBrightside does more than just post hot picsMsBrightside does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
I've been blasting the newest Skeletonwitch album all morning, I don't think my boss enjoys it. I don't enjoy 15 hrs days so I guess we're even.
I've never knowingly listened to a Skeletonwitch song, but this post reminded me of some guys that I worked with at a crappy job in high school, who would crank up Twisted Sister's We're Not Gonna Take It at closing time. Or Dire Straits' Money for Nothing. Both of which are pretty good work protest songs, too, even if you don't happen to work at an appliance store. "We've got to move these refrigerators; we've got to move these color TeeVeeees."
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 02:03 PM   #2444
Surlysomething
turkey, soon?

I'm somewhat obsessed with "Yacht Rock" right now.

Judge not, that ye be not judged.
Old 09-19-2014, 11:42 AM   #2445
ClutchingIA19
Never Follow

FuckMyLife666 by Against Me!
Old 09-24-2014, 10:38 AM   #2446
Surlysomething
turkey, soon?

Something - Beatles

Old 09-24-2014, 10:59 AM   #2447
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

the Some Great Reward album by Depeche Mode was released 30 years ago today, it features one of my favourite love songs ever (if only for it's realism)

Old 09-28-2014, 07:54 PM   #2448
Dromond
spucatum tauri

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Song and Emotion - Tesla

Dromond is offline   Reply With Quote