Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 05-14-2016, 05:09 AM   #501
Spanker85

Spanker85 has said some nice things

Forgot I was a member on here!
Sussex lad, Southern England! Anybody local ?
Old 05-22-2016, 02:28 PM   #502
Abitdifferent

Abitdifferent has said some nice things

Western Yorkshire
Old 05-22-2016, 03:51 PM   #503
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

I don't think many people from the UK bother with this site
Old 05-22-2016, 03:55 PM   #504
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There's 21 pages of posts right here that begs to differ.
Old 05-23-2016, 03:09 PM   #505
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

21 pages over 8 years... And most are the same people.

Don't get me wrong I like this site, I just wish more UK people were on here.
Old 11-08-2016, 04:57 PM   #506
agnieszka

agnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesagnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Glasgow here
Old 12-03-2016, 07:33 AM   #507
KirkRoss

KirkRoss has said some nice things

Hi,
I am London based.
Hi,
I am a 28 year old male. Brown hair, slim build, 5'10 from London. (Photo on request)
Ever since I was young I have always had a thing for women gaining weight, women's tummies, tight jeans, belly rolls. Long before I had any understanding of sexualisation or anything of the sort, there was something about seeing cartoons where the characters gained weight the intrigued me. I recall overhearing a teacher mentioning her weight gain. I loved hearing this. When I would see magazines on shelves in Supermarkets where they mentioned " I put on 5stone! Shock photos etc" I would also be interested. Again, I had no idea why.

Thankfully, come 2001 when I got the internet, I found that my preference was far from unique, and that many others felt the same for what they found attractive.

Anyhow, without the aide of the internet, I am unsure how one can find a women interested in this sort of thing! Not the question one asks really!

So, I am looking to see if there are any London based women that are into weight gain/stuffing etc and might like the idea of meeting up.

If so, give me a PM if you might be interested in chatting more.

Thanks for reading.
Old 12-07-2016, 03:15 PM   #508
joey86

There's hardly any UK people on here now bud, but I'm sure Mrs right will come good luck.
Old 01-16-2017, 11:23 AM   #509
agnieszka

agnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesagnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

it is not easy finding Mr Right either... not on any websites or portals.... I really have lost hope now. It is all about money/paying for groceries/ stuffing/weight gaining...
Old 01-27-2017, 12:41 PM   #510
joey86

Yeah I've pretty much given up now... Finding someone to spend your life with is impossible. Most people don't seem to understand what a relationship involves or want to be in one with me. People only want me for affairs and never anything real.

Maybe I should become a cat lady?
Old 01-28-2017, 05:43 AM   #511
agnieszka

oh no, I have one of those living above me... Three cats and her... OMG, she knows better than me what I am up to.....