Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Health Forum

Old 06-16-2017, 09:27 PM   #26
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Live Another 20 Years

Dear Fattycakes,

Traci has undergone some "slings and arrows" that most of us never had to deal with at her tender age. I have seen grown women brought down by strokes. Some of these women never talked again, or could not drive, or could not live life independently. What Traci has done so far is a miracle. Sure medical science helped, but most of the heavy lifting has come from her. Instead of being critical or snarky, you should thank her for letting us know what strokes do and how to react.

As we live longer, we will see more and more women suffering from strokes. Some fought thru them and re-emerged a winner. The actress Patricia Neal is a good example. She had a stroke early in her life and amazingly was able to complete a career in movies and stage. This was in the past when we only had B/W film. My favorite role of hers was in the movie Lonesome Roads with Andy Griffith. She was also in the Sci Fi flick the Day the Earth Stood Still.

You csn also watch another stroke victim in a PBS Weekly show "Sewing with Nancy". This lady continues to work and inspire others even tho she clearly has a drawn mouth, one eye slouched, and a bit of a lisp. Yet, she continues to sew intricate quilt pieces with precision like a NASCAR driver.

Now, before you get into deep water, best apologize, behave, and stand aside and watch a real woman at work.
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 08:45 PM   #27
domenc2

domenc2 has said some nice things
Smile

I'm sorry to hear that, you should adjust the number of good mood, will better.
domenc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 04:48 AM   #28
ashishverma011

ashishverma011 can now change their title

So sorry for you.
You will recover fastly.
My wishes are with you honey..
ashishverma011 is offline   Reply With Quote