Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 08-28-2017, 08:45 PM   #726
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Me too! White chocolate macadamia nut dough
That sounds so incredible.
Old 08-29-2017, 07:43 AM   #727
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

'Hope' brand Thai curry coconut hummus. Yes, I know it sounds terrible, but it's wonderful.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 02:00 AM   #728
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Those little baby watermelons... smaller than a cantaloupe, they are seedless, very red inside ....
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 12:36 PM   #729
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm basically on an everything kick rn. Well, maybe not literally everything, but I'm craving a bunch of things at once, pretty much feel like binging big time. I want a double cheeseburger with loads of mayo, steak fries really thick ones, mint chocolate chip ice cream and a tube of raw chocolate chip cookie dough,
and a big bag of puffy Cheetos and some peanut butter and jelly together on a spoon straight from the jar, and maybe dip the Cheetos in the pb&j. I'm a little embarrassed tbh. Dunno if I'd actually go through with buying and eating all that if I was at college still but I'd probably at least do some of it.
Old 10-15-2017, 06:00 PM   #730
jakemcduck

jakemcduck has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
I'm basically on an everything kick rn. Well, maybe not literally everything, but I'm craving a bunch of things at once, pretty much feel like binging big time. I want a double cheeseburger with loads of mayo, steak fries really thick ones, mint chocolate chip ice cream and a tube of raw chocolate chip cookie dough,
and a big bag of puffy Cheetos and some peanut butter and jelly together on a spoon straight from the jar, and maybe dip the Cheetos in the pb&j. I'm a little embarrassed tbh. Dunno if I'd actually go through with buying and eating all that if I was at college still but I'd probably at least do some of it.
OMG I think i have to go to the grocery store right now.
jakemcduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 08:57 PM   #731
stampy

stampy has said some nice things

my fibromyalgia is causing me pain so I am eating a lot of convenience food since I am too tired to cook. I don't think I can stomach another $3 frozen pizza! I want to make bread from scratch really bad. I have all the ingredients for whole wheat artisanal bread, but it seems like a big undertaking. Plus then I'd have to make soup to go with it. :-)
stampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:15 PM   #732
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

I so crave cheddar cheese curds from Buffalo Wild Wings
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 06:04 PM   #733
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBurgerMePlease can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Pretzels dipped in Nutella. Yummy!
Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM   #734
jakemcduck

jakemcduck has said some nice things

Chocolate chip cookies on my commute home from work. Not sure when that started, but I just noticed it's been going on for a while now.
jakemcduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:11 AM   #735
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Spicy hot dill pickles LOLOL
I know call me crazy but I could eat jars of them.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote