Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-19-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed
Default What are you craving right now?

(In terms of food/drink ofcourse,perverts.)

I am craving Taco bell and apple cinnamon cake.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:47 PM   #2
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Good thread!

Me?
Chocolate milk.... insane.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:48 PM   #3
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
(In terms of food/drink ofcourse,perverts.)

I am craving Taco bell and some apple cinnamon cake.
I haven't had Taco Bell for ages!

I am currently craving a big hearty bowl of beef pho. And um, lime sorbet.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:01 PM   #4
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

sushi sushi sushi sushi sushi sushi sushi sushi sushi sushi
Old 01-19-2009, 03:15 PM   #5
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Blueberry latte tea...tastes just like a cheesecake lol
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:24 PM   #6
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We've had 2 other threads on this same topic:

What are you CRAVING right now? (in 2006)

and

Now I'm Craving...(the craving continuation thread) (in 2007)

We were due for Cravings, Part III! So good timing
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:26 PM   #7
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pizza. Always. Really, Italian food in general.

And then Taco Bell cravings once or twice a week.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:30 PM   #8
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

shake shack burger. luckily, I'll be right by there tomorrow. Woo.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:43 PM   #9
project219

project219 can now change their title

I'm craving a chicken parmesan sub... seriously, I haven't had one in like, 3 months.
project219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:43 PM   #10
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

CHINESE FOOD! spare ribs, and general Tso chicken!! I seriously crave chinese food every week.. i could eat it every DAY!
Old 01-19-2009, 04:51 PM   #11
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have a craving for something but I don't know what it is. It's driving me crazy!! Does this happen to anyone else or am I just a total freak? lol
Old 01-19-2009, 05:52 PM   #12
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Peanut buster parfait!!!!
Old 01-19-2009, 05:54 PM   #13
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

White chocolate! (My cravings change so fast!)

I was having some B&J's Baked Alaska, and it was infuriating trying to dig for the white chocolate polar bears. I am so going to buy a bar tomorrow. :/
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:09 PM   #14
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
I have a craving for something but I don't know what it is. It's driving me crazy!! Does this happen to anyone else or am I just a total freak? lol
I have had that happen. I would tell my hubby i'm craving something for dinner and he'd suggest many things and none of them sounded like it. When it happens, i usually end up not having dinner.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:44 PM   #15
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

A pint of Stella, followed by a double JD chaser....

And I have an odd craving for popadoms, mango chutney and ratia... lol
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:50 PM   #16
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

More of the steamed clams I had on Saturday. I just can't get them out of my head!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:00 PM   #17
Fluffy51888
Glitter Queen

Fluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging in
Default My Craving

I have been craving Mexican food like a MAD woman. I just had it a few nights ago, and I have been dying for more. As soon as possible, I will get some more...
Fluffy51888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:37 PM   #18
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

........... TACO BELL! I don't know why, but I've been wanting nothing but Taco Bell for the past two weeks.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:05 AM   #19
Mythik
Visualize Cod Peace

Mythik has super-sized repMythik has super-sized repMythik has super-sized repMythik has super-sized repMythik has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
More of the steamed clams I had on Saturday. I just can't get them out of my head!
Having trouble swallowing?

-----------

I've been craving Thai coconut curry all day. I guess I'll just have to make some tomorrow.
Mythik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 12:09 AM   #20
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Egg Rolls, Deep Fried Mushrooms, Deep Fried Cheese Curds, And Fudge Dipped Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. . . Even though I bought the last 10 my gas station had. Like. Yesterday. D= Saad.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:42 AM   #21
BrunetteBeauty80

BrunetteBeauty80 can now change their title

Yumm...craving many things at the moment.

Chinese food (egg rolls, cheese wontons, chow mein, spicy chicken)
Sushi (a nice spicy tuna roll)
Taco Bell
Jack In The Box Tacos

Yeah, some odd combos there!
Old 01-20-2009, 05:47 AM   #22
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Flavored water or a FUZE drink.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 02:48 PM   #23
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

in no particular order

fried dill pickles
wasabi
wasabi peas
california rolls

I seriously think I could just eat some wasabi paste from a spoon..I know that I would die a painful death..but it would be worth it..lol
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 03:05 PM   #24
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Flavored water or a FUZE drink.
Fuze = Awesome.

i loooove the white tea!!
Old 01-20-2009, 04:38 PM   #25
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Damn, I really want some icecream. Haagan Daaz.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote