Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-28-2009, 03:02 PM   #51
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i reeeeeeeeally want to go to sushi tonight. too bad i'm a po' college student.
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:10 PM   #52
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A huge pot of goulash-and copious amounts of apple crumble for dessert.
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:38 AM   #53
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Pickles... Just pickles. I swear I'm pregnant.
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:36 AM   #54
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

... Taco bell.
Specifically, a double beef and cheese burrito...

odd, so very odd....
Old 01-29-2009, 04:38 PM   #55
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bexy's homemade Irish pizza.
Old 01-29-2009, 04:43 PM   #56
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
i reeeeeeeeally want to go to sushi tonight. too bad i'm a po' college student.
I've been dying for good sushi for weeks, but unfortunately I'm in the same boat.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:36 AM   #57
AnotherJessica

AnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I really want McDonalds breakfast...specifically the #7 I believe. Oh and red velvet cupcakes. Soo good!
AnotherJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:37 AM   #58
AnotherJessica

AnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Pickles... Just pickles. I swear I'm pregnant.
I llllllove pickles. I want to start making my own.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:38 AM   #59
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherJessica View Post
I really want McDonalds breakfast...specifically the #7 I believe. Oh and red velvet cupcakes. Soo good!
nothing beats mcdonalds bfast. i ALWAYS crave it.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:56 AM   #60
AnotherJessica

I KNOW! In college on the weekends I used to take 3:30am trips to McDonalds with my roommate because that is when they first start making breakfast. So good. We would come home, eat and go to sleep. Those were the days.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:09 PM   #61
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Since reading how to make my how hamburger helper mix...I've been craving it....

Hamburger Helper Seasoning Mix recipe
1 1/4 teaspoons black pepper
1 tablespoon powdered or granulated garlic

2 tablespoons dried parsley
1/3 cup instant onion
3 tablespoons onion powder or granulated
1 tablespoon salt
1 2/3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
3 1/2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules

Cheeseburger Casserole: Brown 1 pound hamburger; drain fat. Add 1 cup water, 1 cup uncooked macaroni, 1 can (16 ounces) chopped tomatoes and 1/2 cup seasoning mix. Simmer, covered, 20 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Remove from heat, add 1/2 cup grated cheese.

Chili Tomato Macaroni: Brown 1 pound hamburger; drain off fat. Add 1 cup water, 1 cup uncooked macaroni, 1 can (16 ounces) chopped tomatoes, 1 tablespoon chili powder and 1/2 cup seasoning mix. Simmer, covered, 20 minutes or until macaroni is tender.

Potato Casserole: Brown 1 pound hamburger; drain off fat. Add 3/4 cup water, 6 peeled and thinly sliced potatoes and 2/3 cup seasoning mix. Simmer, covered, 20 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir. Uncover and cook until excess water is evaporated
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 12:12 PM   #62
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I fancy me some kiwi fruit...
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:52 PM   #63
QueenB
zoo-music girl

Quote:
I KNOW! In college on the weekends I used to take 3:30am trips to McDonalds with my roommate because that is when they first start making breakfast. So good. We would come home, eat and go to sleep. Those were the days.
hahaha me and my boyfriend do that whenever we see each other. except i thought it started at 4am? haha
Old 01-30-2009, 02:22 PM   #64
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

fettuchine alfredo.... vegetarian burritos.... dark chocolate lava cake ...a whole bunch of stuff!
Old 01-30-2009, 03:11 PM   #65
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

fresh, juicy pears
Old 01-30-2009, 08:24 PM   #66
AnotherJessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
hahaha me and my boyfriend do that whenever we see each other. except i thought it started at 4am? haha
Maybe it does start at 4am. I have the worst memory! Either way. I stopped there this morning and it was delicious!
Old 01-30-2009, 09:07 PM   #67
grandecafe1

grandecafe1 has said some nice things
Lightbulb

something that isn't made anymore..back in the 1970's & 80's there was this department store chain called A & S (Abraham & Strauss).
The one on Fulton Street in Brooklyn NY has the counter that sold grilled hot dogs and Frozen Custard.
My mommy used to let me have the treat when we went shopping for a holiday dress....

I want to share a grilled hot dog (Guldens' mustard) and a mini cup of vanilla frozen custard with Hershy's chocolate sauce (I was 5 yr's old?) .

Old 01-30-2009, 09:12 PM   #68
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Cheese with truffles, baguette, dry smooth wine. Oh well, at least I've got the wine.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:58 AM   #69
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I llllllove pickles. I want to start making my own.
I love pickles tooooo! That is an idea... I should make huge jar fulls of my own then I'd never be without
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:17 AM   #70
circeenoir

circeenoir can now change their title

I could go for some pepperoni pizza and Dublin Mudslide icecream
circeenoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:42 AM   #71
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is sooo random...
Pretzel Dog.

Fried Oreos......
Old 02-08-2009, 04:55 AM   #72
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I really want some scrambled eggs on toast with grilled tomatoes. And carrot cake.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:01 AM   #73
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've been craving blueberry muffins and a grilled hot dog. And cheese ravioli.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:58 PM   #74
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Unagi! And oh, a mixed sashimi platter would be awesome.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:45 PM   #75
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Phileas Fogg Tortilla Chips

....I don't think they make them any more as I haven't been able to find them for years but they were so lovely, I have yet to find another Tortilla brand that comes close, or even one with similar flavors.... ; _ ;
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote