Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 03-01-2009, 11:10 PM   #101
lemonadebrigade

lemonadebrigade can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslemonadebrigade can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslemonadebrigade can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Raspberry pavlova... I'm drooling at the thought.
lemonadebrigade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 05:49 AM   #102
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hahahaha. Good joke, lb.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 05:43 PM   #103
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Giant shrimp on the grill.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:03 PM   #104
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

A cold slice of Watermelon - hmmmm, I wonder why!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:26 PM   #105
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I could really go for some fresh pineapple right now.

Or maybe a New York cheesecake.

Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:52 PM   #106
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

A big bowl of spaghetti noodles topped with a thick, rich, ragu with italian sausages on the side...
Old 07-23-2009, 04:22 AM   #107
crayola box

crayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going on

one word: potatoes. Anyway I can get them: mashed, fried, roasted. I gave into this craving for while last week but that resulted in fruits and veggies in the fridge going bad and having to be thrown out so despite just wanting a big plate of potatoes for every meal I haven't bought any this week. Mmm but a nice plate of home fries sounds so good right now!
crayola box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:30 PM   #108
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

a potato and egg hero but the place I want it from is out of business and has been for several years.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:44 PM   #109
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

almost all and any NJ food!! I miss real pizza, subs and white castle burgers! boardwalk lemonade, fresh off the boat lobster,shrimp and crab! I miss it!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:42 AM   #110
mistresspiggy

mistresspiggy has said some nice things

a big, looooooong meal of chinese dim sum. most of them fried, but one small plate at a time so I don't get too full from looking at a whole lot of food at once.
mistresspiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:43 PM   #111
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

A big bowl of fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, banana, honeydew melon) topped with fresh whipped cream!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Old 07-26-2009, 10:46 PM   #112
pdesil071189

pdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Taco's lol
Old 07-26-2009, 11:00 PM   #113
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

Chicken finger sub with light onions from Jim's Steakout in Buffalo, NY.
jewels_mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:41 AM   #114
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

I want muffin or cupcake tops..Love them when they are well done with a cup of coffee..

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:01 PM   #115
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

A cheeseburger from Sonic with mustard, pickle, and onion.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:32 PM   #116
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef View Post
A cheeseburger from Sonic with mustard, pickle, and onion.
extra pickles!!!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:21 AM   #117
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

A big southern style breakfast, thanks to the Travel Channel's "Breakfast Paradise"!

Old 07-28-2009, 05:00 PM   #118
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

A thick 3 or 4 alarm chili... over a grilled hamburger steak and onions
Old 07-28-2009, 08:21 PM   #119
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef View Post
A thick 3 or 4 alarm chili... over a grilled hamburger steak and onions
I made a nice tasty spicy chili for dinner tonight, but no burgers. What I really crave right now is

chocolate!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2009, 08:09 PM   #120
IndyGal
more pasta, please

IndyGal can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIndyGal can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Food cravings

It's after 11pm and I'm craving biscuits. I have some cans in the fridge, but no butter. Biscuits or no biscuits?? *sigh*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IndyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:51 PM   #121
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

no point in having biscuits without butter. go to sleep
Old 08-09-2009, 12:47 AM   #122
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

bummer.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:48 AM   #123
BlkBBWProtector

BlkBBWProtector has said some nice things
Smile

Sushi!!!!!!!

Specifically, Sake Nigiri and Hamachi Nigiri with a little extra wasabi added...
BlkBBWProtector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 08:00 PM   #124
IndyGal
more pasta, please

IndyGal can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIndyGal can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I did end up making the biscuits. They were the kind with the butter chunks smooshed into the dough. No extra butter needed.

I am happy to report that I do have a giant tub of butter now though. I'm not craving anything other than a Mt. Dew at the moment.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IndyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 08:01 PM   #125
Ernie
On Timeout

Ernie can now change their title

I am craving white castle jalepeano burgers and thnk god i got white castle jalepeano burgers.
Ernie is offline   Reply With Quote