Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-17-2013, 02:06 PM   #1
fatasianextreme

fatasianextreme has said some nice things
Default Looking for Arizona FFAs/fellow BHMs

Hi there!

I'm a 22 year old BHM looking for friends in the BHM/FFA scene in AZ. Though I'm not even sure if "scene" is the right term to use in this scenario. I've had trouble finding these communities in my area (which is Tempe/Phoenix).

I've lived here for over a decade, yet am just starting to get into the size-acceptance community. I really enjoying meeting and talking to new people.

Anyways, here's to everyone having an awesome St. Patty's Day!

David
fatasianextreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:39 PM   #2
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatasianextreme View Post
Hi there!

I'm a 22 year old BHM looking for friends in the BHM/FFA scene in AZ. Though I'm not even sure if "scene" is the right term to use in this scenario. I've had trouble finding these communities in my area (which is Tempe/Phoenix).

I've lived here for over a decade, yet am just starting to get into the size-acceptance community. I really enjoying meeting and talking to new people.

Anyways, here's to everyone having an awesome St. Patty's Day!

David
You should have come on sooner, I recently moved away from AZ. Also the Phoenix/Tempe area. Good luck!
Old 03-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #3
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Also, you might want to check this area out. It doesn't get too much traffic but I'm sure they'd like to see someone new.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:18 PM   #4
fatasianextreme

fatasianextreme has said some nice things

Ah man, I knew I should have stopped lurking sooner . But thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
fatasianextreme is offline   Reply With Quote