Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-18-2013, 10:35 AM   #1
Hamdinger

Hamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Mirrors?

Here's the story;
The fiance and I (two more days and she's my wife! ) "christened" the bedroom at our new house. The room is bigger and there's a vanity with a big mirror across from the foot of the bed and a full length mirror next to the bed. I didn't notice until she was standing bent over the side of the bed, but it was really hot being able to see the full profile of her from the side, and being able to see her "head on." I could watch all of her jiggle and bounce, and it was hot to see how small I looked compared to her. I could see her face, and I could see her looking at me in the mirror. I was kinda surprised at how much it turned me on.

Anybody else have a setup like this in their bedroom? Ever been to a sleezy hotel with mirrors on the ceiling or something similar? I know we both had a lot of fun with it, and it'll probably come into play in the future as far as what we do and where we position ourselves in the room.
Hamdinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:20 AM   #2
Melissa1451

Melissa1451 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMelissa1451 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I thought it was hot as hell, too. I can't wait until we are all moved in and we can utilize those mirrors on a daily basis. Love you honey!
Melissa1451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:59 AM   #3
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oh my! them mirrors sound hot as hell. You two sound so much fun i can just imagine all the fun you will have with them. I think i need to make a phone call to IKEA. I want mirrors and i want them now. Even if it is only me that will get to enjoy the view. There were some mirrors in the hotel i met a friend in the other week but i didn't pay much attention to them. I wish i had now
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:14 AM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When we bought our house, the master bedroom had closets lining one wall....and the closet doors were mirrored--i.e. essentially one whole wall of the room is mirrors. Of course we thought that was tacky and planned to replace it.

That was 15 years ago....

(although to be honest, we're both short sighted and usually have our glasses off, so they don't really get looked at as much as you'd think)
Old 03-21-2013, 12:02 PM   #5
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

One time last summer, I was hanging out with a FWB and we stopped by his friend's house. They were away on vaca so we were just checking on the cat and such. I was wandering around, checking the place out and he card to me from upstairs. I go up there and find him standing in the bathroom with a smirk in his face and his dick in his hands. Hello sex invite! So we start doing it up against the wall and I look over and see a full length mirror! I see me getting it from behind and IT WAS SO HOT!!! My only mirror experience...so far.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:28 PM   #6
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love getting it on in front of a mirror! Its fun also because I am SO much bigger then my partner, I really get to see the difference in front of a mirror.
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:33 PM   #7
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Love mirrors. I'm a voyeur especially when it comes to me and a partner.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:13 AM   #8
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oh that sounds so hot. I want to try it now. I want to find a hotel that has full length mirrors in the shower.
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 09:44 PM   #9
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like looking myself in the eye and thinking "this is what you're into ' and watch her wobble around
I also like getting a bj lying on a bed and seeing a huge fat ass and gut draping in the mirror
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote