Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-18-2013, 06:51 PM   #26
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by opheliaswims View Post
Thank you! Pumpkin ice cream is pretty fan-freaking-tastic. It's not fall without pumpkin ice cream.
There's a soft-serve place by me that offers a pumpkin spice/eggnog twist during autumn. It makes me wish it were autumn more often.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:52 PM   #27
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrotbutt
There's a soft-serve place by me that offers a pumpkin spice/eggnog twist during autumn. It makes me wish it were autumn more often.
This is the winter of your discontent.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:54 PM   #28
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If something has "pumpkin" flavor, I always get it. It is superior to other flavors during the appropriate seasons. Damnit, I am going to make a non-seasonal pumpkin pie tomorrow.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:57 PM   #29
opheliaswims

opheliaswims can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesopheliaswims can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
The ink on your left arm distracted me!
I've got a sleeve in progress--actually more has been done since that picture was taken. Big magnolia blooms on my bicep, and a tree with some birds from wrist to elbow.

And THIS should be the cue for people to start posting tattoo pics.
opheliaswims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:59 PM   #30
opheliaswims

opheliaswims can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesopheliaswims can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
With eggnog??? They took something awesome and made it more awesomer. Lucky you!
Old 03-18-2013, 07:00 PM   #31
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I've got a sleeve in progress--actually more has been done since that picture was taken. Big magnolia blooms on my bicep, and a tree with some birds from wrist to elbow.

And THIS should be the cue for people to start posting tattoo pics.
Oh my. Sleeves are fantastic!

I love tattoos, but I've never found something I've wanted to get done. That may be changing as I keep thinking of getting something on my right wrist.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:08 PM   #32
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want to be able to wear this colour:

It's my favourite. But I'm not sure how well it would go with my rosy cheeks.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:11 PM   #33
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post

That dress would look marvelous on you. Your rosy cheeks would simply give you that vivacious glow that reflects your inner princess, therefore completing the look.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:13 PM   #34
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducktoes
That dress would look marvelous on you. Your rosy cheeks would simply give you that vivacious glow that reflects your inner princess, therefore completing the look.
Thanks for the compliment!

I was thinking more of a silk shirt or something similar, but I would wear the dress if someone bought it for me.

Last edited by Sasquatch!; 03-18-2013 at 07:17 PM.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:14 PM   #35
opheliaswims

Quote:

Gorgeous! I love it.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:19 PM   #36
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swims
Gorgeous! I love it.
Isn't it just? Not sure what kind of tie would go with it though (a shirt that colour, I mean)
Old 03-18-2013, 07:49 PM   #37
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Isn't it just? Not sure what kind of tie would go with it though (a shirt that colour, I mean)
white/cream works buddy.

I love brown, its the very retro look about it that i like.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:32 PM   #38
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

I like to think I look good in my beloved green, especially green shirts w/ blue jeans though as Mr. ! noted above finding the right size takes priority over color which is why I don't have anything in my 2nd favorite color purple.
Until recent years I'd pretty much always worn black and dark blue since they're slimming before I finally said fuck it and realized that everybody can tell I'm the size of a Volkswagen anyway so I might as well try to look nice.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:57 PM   #39
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Incidentally, I considered making a parody thread titled "Satirical colors" but I decided against it because I couldn't think of a 2nd joke ("There was a 1st joke?" Fuck off.) to go with it.
I tell you this in case anybody had felt a vague twinge of existential dread and wondered what it was from.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:38 PM   #40
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

grey is also a good look for me... guys post some stuff i need more ideas.

I sound like a girl.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsz_062.jpg (112.2 KB, 85 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:03 PM   #41
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post

I sound like a girl.
That's a really nice outfit.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:10 PM   #42
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
That, sir, is a two-way street. Do you know how hard it is to get a big guy's attention?

It's really hard. I'm just sayin'.
It's not, it's really not. The key is understanding that big guys don't expect you to be in to them but chances are damn good you have their attention. Offer them some pumpkin ice cream, the ones with self esteem and an iota of self awareness should pick the ball up and run with it. Or eat it depending on if it looks tasty.

"Quia Sic Dico"

Last edited by djudex; 03-18-2013 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Holy crap there was a lot more going on after I hit post...way to keep up with the convo Judex
djudex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:56 PM   #43
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
It's not, it's really not. The key is understanding that big guys don't expect you to be in to them but chances are damn good you have their attention. Offer them some pumpkin ice cream, the ones with self esteem and an iota of self awareness should pick the ball up and run with it. Or eat it depending on if it looks tasty.
Djudex, I need more guidance. Do I eat the ice cream or do I eat the girl? I don't want to make it weird. Please tell me what to do.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:09 AM   #44
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

(Even more important than the dress, let's take a moment to look at that ice cream cone. Pumpkin! So awesome.)
You manage to make polka dots look intelligent - that is seriously an impressive feat!

Quote:

Lovely dress! I have two - very plain ones -in that color; one as a cocktail, one for dancing.

I agree with Amaranthine - the color should suit you. Silk shirt is an excellent idea - try the shade in a matt/dusky silk quality for the best effect. That would be the best compliment for your complexion and bring out your eyes very well (judging from the pictures you've posted in the past.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post

I sound like a girl.
You're already doing a good job on your own - 100 points for styling and color coordination, both look great on you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Djudex, I need more guidance. Do I eat the ice cream or do I eat the girl? I don't want to make it weird. Please tell me what to do.
You spread the ice cream on the girl as topping and then eat her! Who doesn't know things like that!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:06 AM   #45
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
You spread the ice cream on the girl as topping and then eat her! Who doesn't know things like that!
^ If it wasn't for the fact I know you're a baiter I'd be disappointed in you Chazy McChazerson.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:23 AM   #46
opheliaswims

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post

Bahaha.

Thanks for the compliment--that's one of my favorite dresses. And to make it even better, I paid $12 for it at a flea market.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:25 AM   #47
opheliaswims

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Hmm... I see your point. I'm not used to making the first move, but perhaps I need to step my game up. And get more ice cream.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:23 PM   #48
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Fuck the color, I want to wear that dress.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:55 AM   #49
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When I started work after finishing university I needed to buy rather a lot of clothes. The workplace was still shirt and tie, suits if customers were visiting. I had some appropriate clothes but not enough for bachelor laundry habits (plus within a few months much of the older stuff was getting kind of snug….). It was then that I began to try and figure out what really worked for me—up until then I think I looked at what looked good on other people, and assumed it would be good on me too, or I wore whatever my parents had given me for Christmas.

It happened that “Color Me Beautiful” had been all the rage amongst women at that time, and it happened that when I interrupted one early clothes shopping trip by taking refuge in a book store, I saw a big display of “Color Me Beautiful for Men.” That title had to be one of the worst marketing decisions in a long time and I suspect it sold very poorly, but I did buy a copy, and studied it assiduously. Probably I took it too seriously, but it was my first guide to clothes. Anyway, it turned out that I’m a classic ‘Summer.’

Out of all the ‘Summer’ shades I’m mostly into the grey-blues and the blue-greys, with off-white for dressier shirts. (the right blended tones seem to show up more often with silk than cotton, but good quality silk shirts have become rare, expensive, and hard to find in my size in recent years). I’ve had the occasional blue-green sweater that works well for me.

I honestly tend not to have the right colours cladding my legs, as neither jeans nor dress pants tend to come in my palette very often, and the bigger challenge is finding things that sit properly, so I take what I can get in colours when I do find something with a semi-decent cut for me.
Old 03-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #50
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agouderia
Lovely dress! I have two - very plain ones -in that color; one as a cocktail, one for dancing.

I agree with Amaranthine - the color should suit you. Silk shirt is an excellent idea - try the shade in a matt/dusky silk quality for the best effect. That would be the best compliment for your complexion and bring out your eyes very well (judging from the pictures you've posted in the past.)
I bet you look sumptuous! Show us!!

I should probably post a few more photos of myself on the board, it has been quite a while since the last batch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djudex
Or you could be like me and not realise when women are interested. At all.
Girls are so inscrutable!

Quote:
Fuck the color, I want to wear that dress.
You can borrow it as long as you promise to return it in good condition.