Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-21-2013, 06:19 PM   #51
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Or you could be like me and not realise when women are interested. At all.
Girls are so inscrutable!
That would be the bit about the iota of self awareness mate.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:33 PM   #52
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
That would be the bit about the iota of self awareness mate.
I dunno, I'm fully aware of my existence. It's awareness of what the other person is doing that is the problem.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:36 PM   #53
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wear red or black a lot. At least 25% of my wardrobe is either red or black. lol
Old 03-22-2013, 07:31 PM   #54
MRdobolina
tasty kakes

MRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going on

maybe its just me, but i dont see the point of wearing a color that you particularly like .. unless its work uniform .. wearing my fave color of the moment (blues) makes me feel better .. the better i feel, the more confident i am .. and thats half the battle right there
MRdobolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:56 PM   #55
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I want to be able to wear this colour:

It's my favourite. But I'm not sure how well it would go with my rosy cheeks.
While it may not be easy to find shirts of size in that color, you can easily find ties. A gray shirt with a purple tie would be awesome.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:38 PM   #56
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
grey is also a good look for me... guys post some stuff i need more ideas.

I sound like a girl.
May I say, sir, that you fill out that vest quite magnificently - in a truly Victorian sort of way. And there's an even better photo of you filling it on your tumblr page.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:02 AM   #57
Elementary_penguin

Elementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 club

For me, I don't have one particular favourite colour.. but many different preferred combinations. I like mixing it up in a big way, which generally means I look like a big hairy rainbow walking around the town, ha

But yes, finding colourdy pants is beginning to become a major chore in my sizes/sizes bigger than that. I hate the idea of having to tone it down when I get bigger
Elementary_penguin is offline   Reply With Quote