Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 09-19-2014, 03:52 PM   #51
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
Cute! .......
Thanks HottiMegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FionaForemost View Post
They look great!! I sometimes sew but I end up getting so overwhelmed by all the possibilities that I end up not doing much other than admire others work and wonder if I could do it. heh. The top is very cute, good job with the applique and can't wait to see the other pics!
Thanks Fiona! I know what you mean, I end up reading and watching so many sewing tutorials that I keep getting confused what to make next, so i end up hardly making anything lol!
Old 07-01-2016, 06:18 PM   #52
Awen9
On Timeout

Awen9 has said some nice things

Hi Tracyarts,
Your dress looks awesome. I love it.
Thanks!!
Awen9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 10:44 PM   #53
emma smith

emma smith has said some nice things

you made a very beautiful dress. I know sewing the dress by our self take lots of efforts and time but at the end the reward is always amazing.
emma smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 01:16 PM   #54
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I finally finished this skirt I started knitting a few years ago. I actually finished the body of it a while back, but just got around to stitching the back seam and adding the waistband.

The pattern is the Lanesplitter Skirt, it's available free online, just do a search or look on Ravelry. It's an advanced beginner pattern. You need to know how to knit, purl, increase, decrease, stitch up a seam, and pick up stitches along a finished edge.

The really good thing about it is you can make the skirt as long or short as you want, and any size you need it to be. And the pattern adjustments for sizing it are really simple and don't require any advanced pattern adjusting skills.

I used Lion brand Amazing yarn, it's a wool blend with long color changes that self-stripes, and I used 4 skeins each of two different colorways. Rainforest is the green and Olive medley is the tan color. And 3/4 of an additional skein of Olive Medley to make the waistband.

I'll definitely make another one, maybe with brighter colors this time.

Old 06-26-2017, 03:23 PM   #55
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

Wow, that's a lovely skirt, Tracyarts! The color blending there is beautiful. It looks very soft and comfy too.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 05:06 AM   #56
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Very cool Tracy!