Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-29-2013, 01:17 PM   #1
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Height requirements

Do you have any height requirements in a potential partner? How important are is height to you? Do you think it might affect a relationship? How so?
Old 03-29-2013, 01:19 PM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not really. I prefer a guy to be taller than me but I'm only 5'2 so that isn't hard!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:20 PM   #3
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Not really. I prefer a guy to be taller than me but I'm only 5'2 so that isn't hard!
Would you date a shorter man?
Old 03-29-2013, 01:21 PM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Would you date a shorter man?
Sure. To be honest I haven't met a guy that is shorter than me, only ones that are around the same height as me or taller but dating a guy shorter than me wouldn't be an issue if I liked the guy.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:23 PM   #5
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Sure. To be honest I haven't met a guy that is shorter than me, only ones that are around the same height as me or taller but dating a guy shorter than me wouldn't be an issue if I liked the guy.
Assuming they were BHM, they might have a higher probability of being utterly spherical.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:28 PM   #6
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Assuming they were BHM, they might have a higher probability of being utterly spherical.
Hahaha, true! Though there must be plenty of BBW out there who are shorter than me!
Old 03-29-2013, 01:35 PM   #7
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've dated women from 4'11" to 5'11" but as I'm 6'7" I really don't have an option but to date shorter women.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:14 PM   #8
Piink

Piink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized rep

Do you have any height requirements in a potential partner?
I prefer guys that are taller than me. I am 5'7" and prefer my partner be 5'10" or taller.

How important are is height to you?
It's not high on my list, but it does have some importance to me. When I go out I like to wear shoes that add a little height.

Do you think it might affect a relationship? How so?
Maybe. I've just never been attracted to shorter guys.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:53 PM   #9
Pandasaur

Pandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piink View Post
How important are is height to you?
It's not high on my list, but it does have some importance to me. When I go out I like to wear shoes that add a little height.

I know what you mean about the shoe thing. I love love love heels and wedges. I know am about 5'8 and like to wear shoes as high as 4 inches. I save my flats for work
Pandasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:40 PM   #10
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love a guy to be taller than me. Over 6 ft is a good thing.
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:41 AM   #11
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

I either prefer MUCH shorter than me, or MUCH taller than me.
Old 03-31-2013, 04:23 AM   #12
danbsc29630

danbsc29630 can now change their title

I love tall women. But there are much more important issues than that.
danbsc29630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:17 AM   #13
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

at 5'0" tall...i have had awkwardness when I dated a guy 6'4"...if he had been a BHM I wouldn't have felt it probably....but the leaning down to kiss/hug/hold me thing was sorta weird....so TOO TALL is AWKWARD..but doesn't have to be

why are you dating/wanting to date a taller woman
Old 03-31-2013, 12:39 PM   #14
YellowMelon

YellowMelon has said some nice things

The guy I'm looking for is at least 6'3''.
YellowMelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:07 PM   #15
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Definitely taller ... > 6'.

I'm 5'7" - and any guy shorter than I am is bound to have issues with his shortness . Napoleon is only interesting as a historic figure, not in a IRL relationship.
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:06 PM   #16
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So yeah, at 5'8" apparently I need another 2 inches on me to meet minimum reqs.

I'm pretty awesome though, so you ladies are missin out.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:16 PM   #17
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I need another 2 inches
/le snicker

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 03-31-2013, 04:26 PM   #18
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm the epitome of desire, standing tall at 5'5. One at a time, please. Feel free to climb me like a shrub.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:58 PM   #19
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
I like to smear nutella on my butthole
Dude, what?
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:59 PM   #20
djudex
I'm out

You heard.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 03-31-2013, 08:56 PM   #21
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I always thought I'd feel awkward about having a man be shorter than me at 5'7'' but it's honestly never been a problem between the boyfriend and I. Hell, I'll even wear heels.

death by snoo snoo
Old 04-01-2013, 05:43 PM   #22
Elementary_penguin

Elementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 club

I don't ever really note height in someone, unless they are taller than me.. and at 6'3 that is a bit of a rarity
Elementary_penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:25 PM   #23
YellowMelon

YellowMelon has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzi View Post

I'm 5'7" - and any guy shorter than I am is bound to have issues with his shortness . Napoleon is only interesting as a historic figure, not in a IRL relationship.
Was Napoleon ever considered a BHM? In that case an extremely malnourished such.
YellowMelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:27 AM   #24
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzi View Post

Napoleon was about 5'7".
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:43 AM   #25
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

5'10" here, and I don't think I have any issues with height. Not that I have a lot of experience by which to judge, alas...
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote