Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-02-2013, 07:36 AM   #26
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm 5'6. So I’m not very tall. I'm also not about to start giving a rats arse either.

With me starting to go bald, grey, having an under average Johnson, and floating right up over the 300lbs mark i think the not being tall thing can get to the back of the line, whereby it can also be not cared about.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:45 AM   #27
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

While I prefer gigantic men (6'2" and up), I will occasionally go for shorter guys if they are just that awesome.

The true deal-breaker = blue eyes or GTFO.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:48 AM   #28
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
While I prefer gigantic men (6'2" and up)
Is that because you like climbing us like a monkey?

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #29
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
While I prefer gigantic men (6'2" and up), I will occasionally go for shorter guys if they are just that awesome.

OH MY GOD I HAVE BLUE EYES. DO ME, DO ME.

err, I mean, PICK ME PICK ME
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:48 PM   #30
Piink

Piink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized rep

Quote:
Totally.
But ... There is always a but involved! ... He has to have dark hair.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:55 PM   #31
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've only ever been attracted to shorter women. I'm 6'4" so its not hard. I have noticed that the pull does get stronger the shorter they go. The shortest I've ever been with was 4'11" but I'd say 5'4" is my average dating height. Like I've said before I do have a size disparity kink.

Embarrassingly Chicken Legs mom caught me hovering over her daughter, looking down and giving her the "the eye" Even worse was how embarrassed it made poor little 5'4" Chicken Legs because I was broadcasting a lot in the look I was giving I guess. I couldn't help it though she was so cute standing all tiny next to me.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:57 PM   #32
VonDimples

VonDimples has said some nice things

I am a tall gal, 5'8". Height is no issue to me, although sometimes a shorter man is nice especially being dominant.
VonDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:01 PM   #33
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

i prefer short guys, i did sorta-date a guy a couple inches shorter than me (5'3 to my 5'5) and that was kinda weird but i liked it. i couldn't deal with a guy over 6'.
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:23 PM   #34
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremerton View Post
i prefer short guys, i did sorta-date a guy a couple inches shorter than me (5'3 to my 5'5) and that was kinda weird but i liked it. i couldn't deal with a guy over 6'.
Welcome back, by the way.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:37 PM   #35
viracocha
Hot like sauce

viracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot pics
Default I am the one in back (not literally).

I'd like taller than me (6'1"), but it's more important that they like legs. I have lots of leg.

viracocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:40 PM   #36
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Must be at least 6'2" because I am 6' myself. I don't like feeling like a shambling orc next to a boy. My lovely boyfriend is 6'6", so I'm good, even in my tallest heels
Old 04-06-2013, 01:14 PM   #37
oliver141180

oliver141180 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesoliver141180 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm 6'8" so a shorter height requirement when it comes to a girl is not so much desired as it is naturally enforced

I don't think it would make a huge difference to me either way, although never met a girl taller than me to find out!

Might mean two of us knowing this pain:

Old 04-06-2013, 04:23 PM   #38
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viracocha View Post
That..... is so damn hot.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:20 AM   #39
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm short -- 5-2ish -- and I don't technically have a height requirement. I do, however, tend to either date really tall men, like 6-0 or taller, or short men, under 5-7. I'm weird.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:57 AM   #40
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default my partner

is 7 4 with shoes on and I am 5 4 and I love the contrast between us. I feel big and tall men make the best partners in my humble opinion.
Old 04-14-2013, 05:22 AM   #41
PinkRodery
Rabid Squirrel

PinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot pics

I'm exactly 2 inches taller than my boyfriend, but it doesn't bother me. I've been with taller people, and I don't really have a preference.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:15 AM   #42
noseovertail

noseovertail does more than just post hot picsnoseovertail does more than just post hot picsnoseovertail does more than just post hot pics
Thumbs up

I'm 6'0, so I'm taller than the average man. Put being a 'big girl' on top of that and its a lot of big haha.. while it's really nice to have a taller guy, its not at all a must..I just want to feel feminine with my dude, and i've had ex's shorter than I am who have done the job just fine. It would (for me) be silly to rule out a good man based on height.
noseovertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:59 AM   #43
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

I'm not tall enough to ride the emotional roller coaster.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:48 PM   #44
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My ex-husband was 6' 1 "

The bf after him was 5' 8"

My current bf is 5' 9"

I'm 5' 4" tall my self.

It's never been a challenge for me to end up with a guy taller than myself. Most guys just are

I suppose I take it for granted but a man's height is usually the last thing on my "requirement list".

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:52 PM   #45
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
My ex-husband was 6' 1 "

The bf after him was 5' 8"

My current bf is 5' 9"

I'm 5' 4" tall my self.

It's never been a challenge for me to end up with a guy taller than myself. Most guys just are

I suppose I take it for granted but a man's height is usually the last thing on my "requirement list".
at 5' tall...it's never ever gonna be an issue for me either
Old 08-02-2013, 03:01 AM   #46
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
at 5' tall...it's never ever gonna be an issue for me either
Oh wow, a person smaller than me! Short people unite!!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:57 PM   #47
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post

Oh wow, a person smaller than me! Short people unite!!
There are a lot of us here. It's awesome!
Old 08-02-2013, 07:31 PM   #48
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

" Do you have any height requirements in a potential partner? How important are is height to you? Do you think it might affect a relationship? How so? "

I don't have any height requirements. It's not important to me, as I don't have any specific size/shape preferences and can be equally attracted to men of any physical description. I do, however think that it can affect a relationship. How so? Because while I don't have a preference, other people have expectations of what they consider the "norm". If I'm with a guy who is shorter than me, especially more than a couple of inches, he HAS to be confident enough in his own skin not to care what anybody else thinks.

I'm 5'11" and have been involved with guys ranging from 5'4"-6'4". About half taller than me, and about half shorter than me. My significant others are both shorter than me, one by a few inches, one by a few more. I honestly never think about it unless somebody brings it up, or a situation draws attention to it.

Tracy
Old 08-03-2013, 01:18 AM   #49
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_Prince245 View Post
There are a lot of us here. It's awesome!
I wish I could put into words:
  1. how excited I get when I see you post
  2. how often I think of you simply due to Justin Beiber being in the news.
Old 08-03-2013, 02:39 AM   #50
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm around 5'7, so I can relate to the plight of "Tom Cruise" stature. Strangely enough, I wear a size 12 shoe, so at least balance isn't a problem .