Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-05-2013, 10:32 PM   #1
wisconfa

wisconfa has said some nice things
Default Golden Corral really improved !

I'm not a Golden Corral fan, but they have a special this week. The Prime Rib and Salmon were better than all the expensive restaurants I've ate at. They upped the price $2 , but well worth it. I would call first to make sure they have it in your area.
wisconfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:55 PM   #2
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

GC has been improving their restaurants and their food for years.. I can remember when going to Jack in the Box was better than GC.