Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 04-15-2013, 03:49 PM   #1
noobnoob282

noobnoob282 has said some nice things
Default Is it really true?

Hi, I'm just wondering if you/your spouse gained weight when you got married, if possible include your starting weights and current weights.
noobnoob282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:25 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mine did....but she'd been gaining steadily for the four years we'd been going out before we got married, and stopped gaining a couple of years in, and then lost a bit. Over the past ten years she's pretty much been within a dozen pounds of her marriage weight on one side or the other.

I suspect that this was more of a trend longer ago, when people tended to get married younger, so you had the common young adult gain happening in the early marriage years.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:20 AM   #3
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default We Both Did

My wife was a petite 105 lbs. at 5 feet tall. She slowly and steadily gained 65 lbs. to 170 lbs. which I loved. I would love to see her reach 200 lbs. but she does not want to be that heavy. I gained 125 lbs. over a 15 year period, going from 175 lbs. to 300 lbs. which is where I am now. Growing fat together is really pleasurable.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:47 PM   #4
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

I was around 210lbs when I was hitched in 2007 and my dress was a UK 20 but realistically a 22 would have been more comfortable. I went from around 210 to about 240+ (I refused to weigh myself at one point). I was just not bothering what I ate and indulged daily. I got to a point where I just looked in the mirror and said "no more!". I did not like the woman I had become and grown into and following a sudden death close to me, I decided to drop my excess pounds. I am a much happier 157lbs (and still shrinking!) and UK size 12-14. Marriage and "getting comfortable" certainly assisted me in gaining lots but as much as the ladies on here enjoy gaining and it suits their needs, it was not my preferred lifestyle and I am much happier now. I do miss my curves though and the confidence I had with a rounder bum and a fuller bosom! My partner also decided to lose their excess pounds too and together we feel proud at our combined achievement just as a gaining couple would.