Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-15-2013, 06:37 PM   #1
noobnoob282

noobnoob282 has said some nice things
Default Most weight you've seen someone...

What's the most weight you've seen someone gain, that you've known?
noobnoob282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:56 AM   #2
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Women in my family as well as those of my wife's family have gained a tremedous amount of weight. My cousin went from 140 lbs. to 240 lbs., and my wife has several cousins who have gained even more. One cousin went from 170 to over 400 lbs., another 160 to 350 lbs., and a third from 125 lbs. to 250 lbs. I myself have gained 125 lbs., going from 175 to 300 which is where I am now. I have to admit I have really enjoyed the fattening of the women in our family and my own fattening as well.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:22 PM   #3
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Peggy Williams gained a lot

When I first met Peggy Williams she was about 350 pounds. The highest level she reached was about 575.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:52 PM   #4
GainingGloria

GainingGloria has said some nice things

My cousin Olivia was at one point between 90-100lbs. Then she ballooned to 165lbs and fat is splurging out everywhere. She is showing no signs of stopping either! My brother Rob was 270lbs at one point, my dad at 300 and I have aunts around 400lbs but I can't ever remember them all not being fat. So Olivia is the one who has made an obvious gain even though I know Rob and Daddy definitely have gained more than 65lbs over the years.
GainingGloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:15 PM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, when I met my wife she was 145 pounds (on her that meant you could see her ribs and her hip bones stuck out), over the next six years she gained 90-95 pounds, which is quite a bit However it was slow enough that it was not 'like OMG she's suddenly huge!' so I don't really think of it as one big gain (she later lost a bit of that and has been between 10-30 under her peak for like 16 years now, so it was also a long time ago).

However I do count myself lucky to have been along for that ride
Old 04-29-2013, 12:08 PM   #6
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Since this thread has so many visits and so few answers:

About 10 years back I met a plump lady and we started dating. Within 7 months she went from 200ish to 280ish. I remember at a time we have not seen each other for some weeks and she has gained the initial amount large amount and thought she was the hottest girl in the city - and we did really enjoy ourselves that weekend.

op user
op user is offline   Reply With Quote